Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am petitioning for the Removal of the Ignis Wraith from All Dojo's reasearch!

(PSN)Hallowed_Shrine

1 minute ago, --SA--Demmodor said:

Can we just acknowledge that despite all the backlash and riots about this, all the developers will do is add the blueprint to another event or drop table, can we please just acknowledge the thing they have done for ages? At this point why can't we all just accept how it is and it isn't going to change.

Thank you Tenno!

You have a made a very valid point here.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

Excalibur prime, is a different matter completely. 

That happen specifically to get another countries support for Warframe. Therefore only that nation recieved him, that was a buisness tactic not a specified game machanic

You're thinking of the wrong frame entirely. CANCELED!

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

Note that the following is my view on data i have collected over years, don't be keen to dismiss it as it may refer to a situation in your own clan (i don't mean you OP)

Technically one way to remove:

• toxicity regarding the sale of the bp (often from users that like to medle in other players affairs with the inclusion of lectures, insults and fake reports that clutter support)
  • clans misleading about the state of research (100% research isn't 100% research)
  • undisclosed rules that clans do not reveal that can get them kicked (aka asking for to many bps or selling said bps)
  • Clans being involved in RMT over said research
  • Clans using the "research" to recruit in non recruitable areas (like region, trade chat and reddit) regardless if they have it or not as it may be a user or a clan in the entire alliance.
  • all kinds of videos or statements that just fuel hate onto other users for the sake of views, karma or upvotes
  • fake charity

Is in fact to erase the research, that would indeed solve numerous problems, you are technically correct.
HOWEVER

You're not explaining to DE how to adress the loss of clan EXP, which would cause clans to possibly derank, can a clan rank up twice to a specific number? like going to rank 10, then 9 thanks to your sugestion and then going to 10 again? How will the endo reward work? Should the exp be there forever for those clans alone?
About the clan achievement, how will you explain to them that the research they worked hard on is now removed?
What you say to them exactly?

Some of the users doing the propaganda that they sell the bp for free (out of spite really, it's not true charity) will indeed agree with you, that the bp should be removed regardless of concequences to clans, users hard work and so on.

Maybe, that's not the right aproach.

- You cannot derank in clans (anymore)

- You can only receive ascension endo once

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

The ones I'd like to see most are the, Trophies the Clans got for Assisting other clans with mission/ raids/ darksectors n' such.

For I could longer see them on my original account either, granted it's been over two year since ive loged onto it.

That's a decision you made. You had access to those items on your original account and you gave that up.

What I find ridiculous is you want to punish clans that earned event rewards and are still active by taking away IW bp, but you want the trophies you earned on another account for clans you are no longer associated with. 

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

You're thinking of the wrong frame entirely. CANCELED!

Have you tried using google to search MULTIPLE SITES for the history of the company?

Excalibur Prime was originally purchasable by players of WARFRAME (China) closed on the 1st of November, 2013, with or without PrimeLiDagger.png Spira Prime and NikanaPrime.png Nikana Prime, as part of the China Founders pack. This offer is no longer available.

The China Founders' program was closed alongside the release of The Sacrifice in WARFRAME (China) on April 11th, 2019. China Founders were compensated with an Umbra-exclusive Excalibur Umbra Beast Helmet, corresponding light and dark Glyphs of the helmet, a Legendary Core, and an Excalibur Umbra Noggle.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

As a matter of fact, that is exacly what I'm saying is happening.

Why would you want a recruit to your clan concerned with something so superficial?
Players that use that as a litmus to join a clan either:

• Want an established clan (you aren't)
  • Merely want access to the BP and will likely leave soon after anyway.

Absent that, Petitioning for the removal of something you weren't able to be awarded because it's legacy makes you look a bit petulant imo.
Personally, I'd never want to join a clan where I know the leader has a petty or vindictive streak.

If you have to petition for something, then why not petition for them to bring the event back instead? You actually have a decent argument for that request.
Additionally, why didn't that occur to you first...?

On 2022-02-13 at 6:54 PM, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

I am petitioning for the removal of the Ignis Wraith from all dojo reasearch & accross all platforms!  Not a Joke.

I feel this gives older Clans an unfair advatage not only when recruiting, but to all newer clans who will now never recieve that Clan experience. As it is now new clans are considder lesser than their tenno counterparts with the Ignis Wraith. I'm honeslty suprised DE let this happen at all, I have a ton to say about this but choosen to keep it simple; and just say that, IF ALL CLANS CANNOT HAVE THE (Ignis Wraith) RESEARCH - NO CLAN SHOULD OWN THE BLUE PRINT/ RESEARCH.

Were you affraid people would stop playing if you made all clans equal? 

Problem with Ignis write IS NOT within the fact some clans have it and most clans cant
Problem is in fact only in that most clans see it as item they COULD have while they cant

Wanna be fair then ask for it to be removed from clan research list and remove its % completion of clan research from clans which cant get it anymore
Just like we dont have excalibur prime for example as missing warframe in our profile

And then everybody should be happy
You wont see you dont own something that you cant get anymore

And ppl who farmed it took the effort to get it will still have it and no1 will care anymore

I do get your problem is with that you cant get it anymore and other have it and thats unfair
But sorry some ppl earned right to have it we dont even have a chance so dont develop a solution which would penalize 1 group in favor of another

5 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

That's a decision you made. You had access to those items on your original account and you gave that up.

What I find ridiculous is you want to punish clans that earned event rewards and are still active by taking away IW bp, but you want the trophies you earned on another account for clans you are no longer associated with.

Again you make the assumption I care about the weapon itself or even other RIVAL clans, and not the game itself and the games mechanics. 

This thread is not even about the trophies, it's about the future. But I do appreciate your feedback as a member of the tenno community.

7 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

If you have to petition for something, then why not petition for them to bring the event back instead? You actually have a decent argument for that request.
Additionally, why didn't that occur to you first...?

Not at all :)

At least not until it was mention earlier on here.

I appreciate your feedback.

5 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Problem with Ignis writhe IS NOT within the fact some clans have it and most clans cant
Problem is in fact only in that most clans see it as item they COULD have while they cant

Wanna be fair then ask for it to be removed from clan research list and remove its % completion of clan research from clans which cant get it anymore
Just like we dont have excalibur prime for example as missing warframe in our profile

And then everybody should be happy
You wont see you dont own something that you cant get anymore

And ppl who farmed it took the effort to get it will still have it and now 1 will care anymore

I do get your problem is with that you cant get it anymore and other have it and thats unfair
But sorry some ppl earned right to have it we dont even have a chance so dont develop a solution which would penalize 1 group in favor of another

Thank you Tenno!

I deffinetly see where your coming from!

36 minutes ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

Most Self-Respecting Clan Leaders already have more copies than they can give away.

- You assume I care about the weapon, when its the game's machanics i'm talking about.

You assume i think i you care about the weapon, even though the post you quoted states clearly that i'm talking about the clan research.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

Have you tried using google to search the history of the company?

"Excalibur Prime was originally purchasable by players of WARFRAME (China) closed on the 1st of November, 2013, with or without PrimeLiDagger.png Spira Prime and NikanaPrime.png Nikana Prime, as part of the China Founders pack. This offer is no longer available.

The China Founders' program was closed alongside the release of The Sacrifice in WARFRAME (China) on April 11th, 2019. China Founders were compensated with an Umbra-exclusive Excalibur Umbra Beast Helmet, corresponding light and dark Glyphs of the helmet, a Legendary Core, and an Excalibur Umbra Noggle."

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Excalibur/Umbra_Prime Quit editing the names dude. You are completely wrong on the frame. China did not ever receive Excal Prime, they got Excal Umbra Prime doofus.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

Have you tried using google to search the history of the company?

"Excalibur Prime was originally purchasable by players of WARFRAME (China) closed on the 1st of November, 2013, with or without PrimeLiDagger.png Spira Prime and NikanaPrime.png Nikana Prime, as part of the China Founders pack. This offer is no longer available.

The China Founders' program was closed alongside the release of The Sacrifice in WARFRAME (China) on April 11th, 2019. China Founders were compensated with an Umbra-exclusive Excalibur Umbra Beast Helmet, corresponding light and dark Glyphs of the helmet, a Legendary Core, and an Excalibur Umbra Noggle."

What the hell, "chinaframe" wasn't even a thing back in 2013, Spira prime wasn't a thing either, the chinaframe exclusive is "Excalibur Umbra Prime" and "Excalibur Prime" is the founders exclusive in the international build.

What even are your sources? There's so much wrong with them.

23 minutes ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

Lmao, this one says that prime was given to beta testers even though this is a blatant lie

You should read the whole thread. As a player who has been here since late 2013 and was active here as well back when the whole umbra thing was discovered, post #2 in that thread gets it. 

What even is that site. If you want player sourced info on the matter, feel free to take a look at this thread that popped up shortly after Umbra Prime's existence was discovered. Mako made a great work at gathering all info available.

I think it's worth pointing that back in the day, many people got hyped over Nikana prime and Spira prime (chinese founder exclusive weapons) since these were expected to come with Umbra, but got kinda disappointed after seeing them come with Saryn Prime instead since it made the wait for Umbra even longer.

3 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Lmao, this one says that prime was given to beta testers even though this is a blatant lie

You should read the whole thread. As a player who has been here since late 2013 and was actove here as well back when the whole umbra thing was discovered, post #2 in that thread gets it. 

What even is that site. If you want player sourced info on the matter, feel free to take a look at this thread that popped up shortly after Umbra Prime's existence was discovered. Mako made a great work at gathering all info available.

I think it's worth pointing that back in the day, many people got hyped over Nikana prime and Spira prime (chinese founder exclusive weapons) since these were expected to come with Umbra, but got kinda disappointed after seeing them come with Saryn Prime instead since it made the wait for Umbra even longer.

Fantastic!

Thanks for the Link, I will use it to educate myself further!

19 minutes ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

Dude.

Those are not credible sources.

With all respect.

Someone who writes article at a 100 dollars a pop for real money. 

As someone who actually has Excalibur Prime, I feel I can authoritatively state that OP is mistaken.

Warframe's international release had a founder pack that, from tiers 2 and upward, would grant Excalibur Prime. Once the original Founder's program ended, this item (and several others) were rendered permanently unavailable. They have never returned, and likely never will.

Roughly two years after this happened, DE announced that a version of Warframe would be produced for publishing specifically in mainland China (IIRC due to laws there preventing international versions of online games originating outside of China from being played within it), and this version would have its own Founders packs that were tied specifically to that version of the game.

These Packs would include Excalibur Umbra Prime, which is distinct from both Excalibur Umbra and Excalibur Prime (It has the appearance of the former, but the stats and abilities of the latter). It should be noted that Excalibur Umbra Prime came out quite a while before the Sacrifice quest was added to the game.

Archived