Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.1

[DE]Megan

Bring back Void Dash.

Speed up Operator casting animations.

Make cast speed up node Waybound.

Mark Merina from a much wider range. Right now she only gets marked if you get 10 meters close to her.

Remove the accolade mission from endless missions.

Remove credits from bounties. I can't believe you guys do thiS EVERY NEW BOUNTY! 15k CREDITS IS NOT A REWARD

Please revert Void Sling to the old Void Dash.

At absolutely no point this new thing is more accessible or controllable (I think to remember that was the intention) than the old Void Dash was.

Using Void Sling feels like running on ice while having a ping of 500 ms and aiming with the least possible DPI on your mouse.

In the Quest the largest problem is hitting Kiras Orbs with Void Sling. That's the place with no welcome mat, not a level 55 Grineer.

I personally don't mind Void Sling so far, I think it'll just take some getting used to. 

I'm open to people's suggestions that it could be "optional" though. Maybe it could be something like dashing/slinging is instantaneous like void dash if you jump and hit space bar, but more controlled like it is now with void sling if you're initiating movement from being cloaked (holding down cntrl on PC)?

This option might make everyone happier and I think would retain the dynamism of the new changes.

Is there any word on that new, significant delay for transferring in and out from your Warframe? Before the update you hit 5-5 within less than a second and got into the Operator and back into the frame. Now that is no longer possible. Transferring out and then immediately pressing 5 (or Melee attack) plays that generic "action blocked" sound effect. For about 5 seconds getting back into the frame is simply not possible - likewise its also not possible to get back into the Operator again after just getting back into your frame. That absolutely breaks the flow of this game. Several clannies have confirmed this delay, although not everyone seems to have any delay and not everyone affectes, has it for 5 seconds. For some its shorter but definitely there. Should I raise a bug?

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Valkyr Carnivex Skin and Collection giving the default Valkyr animation sets and not the Valkyr Carnivex animation sets.

• A script will be run to deliver these to the accounts that purchased the Skin before this hotfix. If you did not previously own the default Valkyr animation sets, they are yours to keep! 

• **Script has completed! Please relog if your were affected by this!

Still not receiving it.

- It is near impossible to use the void sling correctly, for something that was supposed to give more control I highly doubt it was the main objective.

- If you wanted to efficiently nerf this ability due to console players spamming the void dash back and forth on eidolon's head, removing the backward dash possibility and forcing players to really do a 180° turn on the stick was the only thing to do.

- Void fuel is unusable, Power Spike have absolutely no counterpart on the heavy attack side : atypical builds based on a fix combo counter are obsolete or unusable. Do you really want to suppress any alternative to Naramon when talking about melee builds ? Give us any passive involving a bit of heavy efficiency back. Spamming any melee with high slash values until combo x12 is no fun. The heavy efficiency should not be tied to any operator ability nor cooldown.

- Inner Might is counter productive and strictly incompatible with the meta you have pushed and maintained (shield gating).

- The Stropha is still the only gunblade with a non functional combo-counter on ragdolled enemies.

I actually like void sling. Yes, it's slower, but void dash always felt weird. It sure was useful, but it was stupid that the best movement option outside of fast frames was usually to spam Operator. Yes, it is worse than void dash, but it makes a lot more sense.

I also like the new Zenurik Energy pool. It feels more natural to have specific skills on each school than buffing movement tools. It was also weird to connect abilities with movement.

I would like to be able to hover more while aiming with void sling and maybe increase the maximum distance (maybe even a lot), but overall, void sling feels nice to me.

Void sling is terrible and removes one of the original reasons people even went into operator in the first place. I can't see why this mechanic that has existed perfectly fine for like 5 years even needed to be changed. No argument for void sling would ever make me change positions on this. Please reconsider this change and give us the old void dash.

All of you complaining about the Void sling just shows that you dont understand how to use it. 
Holding the space bar gives you brief moment to choose location where the sling ends.
If you tap the space bar two times it works just like the good old Void dash you want them to return. 

Hotfix should be rolled back or we need another Hotfix really quickly. Made missions/bounties post quest in the new Area completly unplayable.
Missing Markers/objectives, Doors are unopenable because the actual physical door is somewhere else within a 50 meter radius (sometimes even behind the door you want to go through making it impossible to progess), Enemies/Objects are floating/missing/inside Walls/outside the playable area and on Mission end there is no extraction point.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Evers:

Hotfix should be rolled back or we need another Hotfix really quickly. Made missions/bounties post quest in the new Area completly unplayable.
Missing Markers/objectives, Doors are unopenable because the actual physical door is somewhere else within a 50 meter radius (sometimes even behind the door you want to go through making it impossible to progess), Enemies/Objects are floating/missing/inside Walls/outside the playable area and on Mission end there is no extraction point.

same here!
Missions unplayable...
They don't load and even IF they load... they are broken -.-

5 minutes ago, Skara_Lone_Wolf said:

All of you complaining about the Void sling just shows that you dont understand how to use it. 
Holding the space bar gives you brief moment to choose location where the sling ends.
If you tap the space bar two times it works just like the good old Void dash you want them to return. 

No, it does not. It's still MUCH slower when double tapping and has about 30% of the range vs Void Dash.

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora, titania, banshee and   nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a scam

the valkyr deluxe has some problems 

Her breast deforms in a weird way              Crappy metallic material can´t be colored if you use darker colors                                  the goofy arms clip like hell 

Spoiler

230410-20220427120635-1.png

1. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

here is another texture that you ruin DE 

before                                                                                                                                                after

Spoiler

230410-20220219142608.png

and is even worst depending of the light the material changes

looks normal                                               looks opaque an glows?                                       even worst                                                             glows

Spoiler

230410-20220422143529-1.png

and limbo deluxe no longer looks metallic

Spoiler

230410-20220217181425.png

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955.png

2. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

3. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

4. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

5. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

6. nikana zaw holster style is bug

7. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

8. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

9. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

10. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

11. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

4 minutes ago, Skara_Lone_Wolf said:

No. There is nothing complicated about either void slinging or void dashing.

5 minutes ago, Skara_Lone_Wolf said:

Absolutely not.

Void Dash - Press button, instantly move more than 30m towards where you want to go. Continue chain, or instantly transfer back into frame.

Void Sling - Hold button, sit around and wait through enforced delay before finally being allowed to move where you want to go. Hold button again and wait through more delays to slowly chain, or be forced to wait even longer to be allowed to transfer back into frame.

Tap Void Sling as you suggest - Tap button to jump, tap again to blip forward less than 10m. Spam button until being allowed to chain sling again for another tiny distance less than 1 bullet jump, or wait through more enforced delays before being allowed to transfer back into frame.

3 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Guys they are not reverting void dash, you're crazy. They might try to make it better, but they're not going back into the code and reprogram everything they just coded for sling.

they can just make everything that they cared about being hit by the projection
instead care about being hit by the old void dash... like half the old passives were anyway

but DE won't unless the community does not let up about how S#&$ void sling is
and everyone who hates the void sling would be fine with both being available as long as they don't just make it a pain to use the old void dash just to be spiteful

7 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Guys they are not reverting void dash, you're crazy. They might try to make it better, but they're not going back into the code and reprogram everything they just coded for sling.

Maybe it shows they should have responded to the vast amount of feedback prior to release, rather than "putting all their eggs in one basket" as is evident here. Not the most promising update to look forward to after work.

47 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

So no arbitration until the New quest and the 5 new starchart missions finished.. ok..

Yes ? i mean, just like it is for the kuva fortress and The War Within quest ...

The arbis are locked when u have uncompleted missions on the star chart, and the zariman is in the star chart, so ....

i guess we will never see improvement in older modes or systems, only new stuff that adds nothing but a time sink...
this is the sum of all Parasitic Design that there is to be.

congratulations warframe on being a bunch of nice ideas half glued together. after 9 years that's just sad.

28 minutes ago, LagerhausJonny said:

Is there any word on that new, significant delay for transferring in and out from your Warframe? Before the update you hit 5-5 within less than a second and got into the Operator and back into the frame. Now that is no longer possible. Transferring out and then immediately pressing 5 (or Melee attack) plays that generic "action blocked" sound effect. For about 5 seconds getting back into the frame is simply not possible - likewise its also not possible to get back into the Operator again after just getting back into your frame. That absolutely breaks the flow of this game. Several clannies have confirmed this delay, although not everyone seems to have any delay and not everyone affectes, has it for 5 seconds. For some its shorter but definitely there. Should I raise a bug?

I second this. I was a bit confused as to why there's such a delay between transferring between frame and operator. I hope this can be fixed.

Archived