Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gyre parts not dropping?

The__Texan

Something is off with the bounty rewards.

I ran bounties for Vane plumes yesterday, picked bounties that had them as the reward, yet what I recieved were Quill plumes, that were nowhere to be seen on the drop tables of those bounties in that bounty rotation on Quinn.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're actively reviewing the Bounty/Gyre drop chances - something funky is happening and we're investigating.

Only the host is receiving ALL rotation rewards including Gyre parts.

Retroactively receiving all the rewards is the optimal compensation I hope for.
What are all the confused players suppose to do? Play solo or help the host only? 

So... can we ,for the time being, assume that the rare parts are uncommon and gyre has less chance than a lengendary core? None of my friends, or me, got any gyre part since launch...and some of them are lifeless grinders.

Edited by Dhael
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, 0bsi said:

^
Please, for the love of all that is holy, no more endo!

As much as i would wana agree on this, I have a few friends who are around mastery 12-15 who have access to zarimon. Though a good amount of us are endgame here, there still is alot of people here who need the endo/credit farm.

7 minutes ago, The__Texan said:

As much as i would wana agree on this, I have a few friends who are around mastery 12-15 who have access to zarimon. Though a good amount of us are endgame here, there still is alot of people here who need the endo/credit farm.

Arbitrations. Railjack. Deimos. Etc etc. There's already plenty of ways to get thousands upon thousands of endo. It really, really, does not need to be a reward in every single place--this place especially imo.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're actively reviewing the Bounty/Gyre drop chances - something funky is happening and we're investigating.

I got the rare weapon drop in 14 of the first 15 bounties I ran this morning.  What's frustrating is you know all too well that if relics were dropping the gold drop 95% of the time, it would have been fixed within the first hour.  It shouldn't be taking days to find where someone messed up a decimal point.  It also shouldn't be a 10-20 minute bounty for a single reward roll with no bonus roll, but that's another issue entirely.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Skytt__ said:

I got the rare weapon drop in 14 of the first 15 bounties I ran this morning.  What's frustrating is you know all too well that if relics were dropping the gold drop 95% of the time, it would have been fixed within the first hour.  It shouldn't be taking days to find where someone messed up a decimal point.  It also shouldn't be a 10-20 minute bounty for a single reward roll with no bonus roll, but that's another issue entirely.

I don't understand how this wasn't seen by their drop table template. Like, the whole point of it being posted on the forum was for transparency, yet this was overlooked. They definitely would've fixed something that benefited us within the night, but I'm glad they got around to it.

As every old warframe player I know (most play since beta) say: " If it helps players it is a bug, if not it is a hidden feature"

Also, as someone commented before, there are a lot of players just giving up and buying it for PL...for sure they would not rush to fix something like that,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Been farming on and off for the pass 2 days... so far only 1 gyre system... nothing else... no weapon nothing...

Going to stop playing it for now for a week or so, and see if they are going to "really" fix it....

20 минут назад, greiff сказал:

Been farming on and off for the pass 2 days... so far only 1 gyre system... nothing else... no weapon nothing...

Going to stop playing it for now for a week or so, and see if they are going to "really" fix it....

they really fixed it

So my progress for gyre has been neuroptics  before hotfix, bp and chassis within 30 minutes after, and systems took about 3 hours to get. So it’s better but worth waiting until you get a mission that doesn’t take forever to even bother with it. 

Edited by (PSN)goonie4good

Been working on this today - only running the bounty when its an exterminte  (which i should note i've never seen the T2 bounty show up as)

Tier 1:

500 Endo

500 Endo

750 Endo

Gyre Neuroptics

30K credits

M7 Relic

500 Endo

15K credits

K5 relic

30K credits

Gyre Neuroptiocs

Tier 3:

Gyre Systems

Zenurik Lens

2K endo

Voidplume Crest

Voidplume Crest

Voidplume Crest

Zenurik Lens

2K Endo

2K Endo

Gyre Systems

Tier 4:

Hespar Blueprint

Vazarin Lens

15 Thrax Plasm

4k Endo

Uniaru Lens

Gyre Blueprint

15 Thrax Plasm

Naramon Lens

Aeolak Blueprint

Naramon Lens

H5 relic

4K Endo

Uniaru Lens

Naramon Lens

Aeolak Blueprint

A12 Relic

The parts are dropping, but I still doubt the rates are correct and as other have said the Endo/Credits are just pollution diluting the drop table and really shouldnt be here.

I don't know if it still broken, but I could get Gyre BP, Systems and Neuroptics not very hard (about 15 bounties), but I spent 6 hours farming the Chassis and nothing : and many many times the same drop several times in a row (almost always 5 times the same drop in a row).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have done a few hundred runs on the T1 bounty now, and no gyre part, all of this could have easily been fixed if the RNG was limited for example, lets say all the drops would 100% appear in a 50x bounty cycle, so if you did 50 bounties while the percentages would apply you would certainly get what you want, but no they refuse to be reasonable! (I have suggested this feature many times now)

• 2 weeks later...

ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND NO DROPS.

I've been at this thing for the last 4 weekends of grinding that've had off and NO systems which I've been spending up to 5 hours of those days farming it. 
DE claimed to have fixed the drop issue, but no. ITS STILL HAPPENING.

It's still bugged. FIX THIS AND STOP FORCING PEOPLE TO BUY GYRE VIA PLAT AS ITS MONEY GRUBBY

Edited by JaggedBird