Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Totally Not a Bait Title] 3 Important things are missing in this update...

Kaotyke

We got a new HUB, but we have no Conservation, no Mining, no Fishing!

We need to drill the walls of the Zariman for Resources. My Suda Crewmate does that with my Railjack, so doing that with the ship that is mine is fine.

Fish the Corpus/Grineer for food. My Meridian Crewmate told me they (Grineer) eat their fallen and the Red Veil one said we must be CARNIVORE, so... food for thought.

And we must Tranq Dart the Void Angels and make them our PETS!

I know, Totally Reliable Accurate Patriotic Sourcestm (TRAPS) granted me that this is the grindiest update ever when compared to the PoE, OV, Deimos and with the fabled Hema(rroids). And I speak for @Everyone when I say we need more things to do in there, Content Drought people, CONTENT. DROUGHT.

Finally, a voice of reason.

Also, W H E R E is my Thrax K-Drive???

Literally unplayable, this is it. I'm leaving forever. Reggie, you have fallen off and have abandoned the gaming industry.

Outriders, here I come!

I thought Outriders was super dead?

As for OP... I'm pretty sure that's waiting for Duviri to get us Void Floofs and Void Mining and Void Fish.(and let's be real, the best part of Conservation is the Floofs, and that's true even if you like the gameplay of it :D)

3 hours ago, Ethorin said:

I thought Outriders was super dead?

As for OP... I'm pretty sure that's waiting for Duviri to get us Void Floofs and Void Mining and Void Fish.(and let's be real, the best part of Conservation is the Floofs, and that's true even if you like the gameplay of it :D)

Please in the name of the Lotus NO MORE FLOOFS!!! I have a problem... a serious ran out of room to place even 1 more item in my orbiter mountain of floofs. So many floofs they have been posed with other decor to look as though they were doing things... someone please stop me...

1 hour ago, ApocNizmith said:

Please in the name of the Lotus NO MORE FLOOFS!!! I have a problem... a serious ran out of room to place even 1 more item in my orbiter mountain of floofs. So many floofs they have been posed with other decor to look as though they were doing things... someone please stop me...

Well, if your problem is capacity... the Dormizone Exists...

Archived