Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.4

[DE]Megan

30 minutes ago, Signs said:

sup

bounties seem to take an awfully long time for just one reward

Some challenges legit take 13-15 minutes. And most because absence of enemies like kill 200 grineer, but grineer missing half of the time, connect 10 vitoplast. (good they reduced the amount) but they rare as well. 

When is Yarely going to get a rework?

When is Khora Urushu going to get her heels fixed? They break with noble and agile animations.

When are overguard units going to lose their CC immunity? They make CC frames irrelevant

When are we getting void sling fixed? Void sling right now is slower than jsut running with your warframe and the added delay doesn't help at all

Why my past comments are getting deleted when i'm not breaking any forum rule?

I would like to point out some problems:
1) In the mission "Tide Void", when asked to take the large orbs, why are the orbs dropped by the slain eximus not also counted? That would be great as a thing, since the mission takes too long. Or increase the spawn of the large orbs.
2) Still in the "Tides Void" missions, wouldn't it be better if the spheres dropped by the killed enemies are automatically taken from the vacuum of our companions? And please, lower the floating orbs, because in the long run it is difficult to resist the mission, as it takes too long to reach them, kill the enemies and survive.
3) In the "Armageddon Void" missions, some enemies, if not a few, who should be in A or B, go to the relic to be defended, and playing stands alone does not help.
4) Please put the void dash back on, let me explain: you can leave the Void Sling when jumping twice when with the operator / spoiler, and the Void Dash when crouching and jumping, so everyone is happy.
5) Can you shoulder the mission / indicator time when you want to go kill an angel? Whether or not it is required by the mission, because it is frustrating to have to look after the mission and in the meantime go and kill the angel, because it is required by the mission itself, so you make life easier for everyone.
6) Please weaken the eximus a little, they are too resistant.
7) Increase the speed of the children, because it takes too long to follow them and get the Voidplume.

I hope I have not left out anything.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Friendly Energy Leech Eximus now provides a small amount of Energy regeneration (3/s for 3s) to players within 25m when they hit enemies. Time to dust off those Roller Specters, Tenno! 

Thank you, thank you.   I'm not even kidding.  :P   So, any chance of an ehp increase for  this coolest but flimsiest syndicate specter?

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ivara’s Prowl applying to Thrax units in between their physical and Void states. 

• Looting abilities no longer apply to Thrax units - similarly to Acolytes. 

Currently Prowl can't loot eximus enemies of any sort until Overguard is broken.  Is this intended? 

7 minutes ago, TomRBel said:

I tested the health increase but magus vigor isn't working right

I have enduring tides + magus vigor and I should have 2850 health but I only get 1650

Which (350 + 600) + 200% = 2850

Unless I am doing something wrong here, that should be the correct health

So what DE probably meant by additive vs. multiplicative is that Enduring Tides will only affect your BASE health.

Base health of 350 + 200% = 1050. +600 from vigor and that's 1650.

Of course the way that it was described was confusing and what they said is not what they meant.

Shields are a nice crutch, but give us back Void Dash (double jump to sling, crouch jump to dash), Void Blast (seriously, WHY?) and the transcendence super beam. And no, your focus update didn't "add synergy" or really improve anything.

These new missions are slow and have you do at the same time a trinket hunt (terrible) and some kind of point locked objective, it's poor design that the whole squad has to get the trinkets, so you nerfing DEDICATED FARMING FRAMES on top of the CC nerf because of new eximuses really doesn't make me want to explore this update.

il y a 6 minutes, aBaDLos a dit :

Void Sling is better then Void Dash it just need certain tweaks and improvements

yeah, just make it a fixed longer range, able to aim in all four directions instead of just forward and shoot instantaneously, that would fix it x)

à l’instant, Pixydis a dit :

Voidshells seem useless as a whole if you cant apply these textures to any skin.

Maybe a "voidshell deluxe skins pack" to buy ? Wouldn't shock me at this point.

vor 37 Minuten schrieb Dark_Lugia:

Thanks for the bounty/zariman mission fixes.

But where are the news about reverting void sling to void dash and nerfing the eximus overshields cc immunity?

unknown.png

I mean faster dash may be appreciated but why would they nerf the eximus after specifically making them challenging to pose a threat to players for once? 

I was really hoping to see new stuff or fixes about standing gain for the new syndicate and not a Nekro's "Nerf" =l! 
specially how almost every new mission doesn't let you explore around unless is mobile defence.

Thanks for the Operator survivability buff! 

But now the healing school increases health and armor and the tank/protection school only provides waybounds that take effect after your warframe dies? Makes sense /s

Personally I don't see the need for those new unairu waybounds..

Unairu could have shield and armor increase waybounds and Vazarin + health and + health-regeneration per second.

Thanks though!

So is the match making for bounties just completely borked right now or are people just not doing non-Zariman bounties? I tried doing ghoul purge bounties in Cetus and didn't get any squads.

Thanks for the Operator buffs!!
I love the rework and that they are needed more for gameplay than previously. They only lacked the survivability to compete, hopefully until now!

I'd like to see some changes to the required amount of Thrax Plasm for certain blueprints, or have the enemies drop more. I don't think they drop nearly enough for what's required, especially for the Gyre blueprints. While other Thrax Plasm uses can be considered dirt cheap. It's very weirdly balanced

Also, I think Void Armageddon needs some work. 25 minutes for one C rotation reward feels terrible. And most of the rewards in the C tier aren't even desirable, other than the Hespar Blade. It's a fun mode, but terribly unrewarding and lengthy at the moment.

Edit: Other than survivability buffs to Operators, have you considered to finally let them benefit from enemy and loot radar mods on both Warframe and companion?

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:  

• Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate and Hydroid’s Pilfering Swarm being able to duplicate Voidplume Pinion and Arcane drops from Void Manifestation fights. 

• Restored these to match Khora’s Pilfering Strangledome and Atlas’ Ore Gaze Augment mods intentionally not applying their loot bonuses on Void Manifestations. 

I get the Ivara nerf because stealing extra Arcanes is definitely too strong, but why not let the farming frames be able to farm pinions?

24 minutes ago, AxelFlussbach said:

Please give picked up Voidplumes to the entire squad.

yet better: loot share in general. Empyrean missions already do this so why not the rest of the game?

29 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

Oh nice. Operator/Drifter took some Flintstones Vitamins to beef up

OH MY GOSH My Hole Life Is Ruined Now That You Mentioned Spoiler Character!! How Dare You!! /s

Seriously, imho we should either both humanoid character call spoiler character A/B or name them both by their name as OP already did. (personally i would have left the game at an early stage if noone spoiled operator to me so i dont get it at all.. but whatever...)

Still no fix (since Harrow Prime) for Operator/Drifter Sigil overlapping on various other gear like Anten Prime, Umbra Earrings, Templar Prime Apparel, etc etc

Still no fix for Vasero Sekhara

Still no fix for Focus School Emblems (always using default but not frame energy)

Anyone else has an empty slot (which empties itself after switching configs) in their Railjack mods too?

Archived