Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.4

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the bounty/zariman mission fixes.

But where are the news about reverting void sling to void dash and nerfing the eximus overshields cc immunity?

unknown.png

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 58

Posted (edited)

Please fix Kuva Eximus scan progress in the Codex being reset. It has caused players to lose progress and/or completion on the Bailiff Eximus which is extremely rare.

Also, it would be cool if all Rare, Reinforced, and Forgotten Containers required one Codex scan instead of three.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 28

Posted (edited)

Well done DE, truly, operators have been needing durability for a long while now. Finally, maybe operators will survive long enough to enjoy the update XD

Edit: Now can we please get enemy/loot radars working for operators?

Edited by Joezone619
  • Like 46

Please fix the bug with Ash Shroud Deluxe Helmet, it constantly reverts back to Ash Prime Helmet every time you try to leave the Arsenal with the Ash Shroud Helmet equipped.

It's actually unusable, and it's ruining my fashion frame. help. :I

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

There are some other minor bugs to squash.

All of the Vasero Sekhara's are placed incorrectly behind the right shoulder of virtually all shoulder armors. Exception being the Kuva Tireg and Zevokk shoulder pieces.

Edited by Nox_Terminus
Reading comprehension
  • Like 11

The only reason I wanted to buy the volt skin was so I could go full vanta black. Now that it is gone my plat has been wasted. Why fix something like this when it did not need to be fixed.

• Like 32

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Friendly Energy Leech Eximus now provides a small amount of Energy regeneration (3/s for 3s) to players within 25m when they hit enemies. Time to dust off those Roller Specters, Tenno! 

FINALLY.....

can we get the operator arcane that gives invul and healing on lethal damage a CD reduction at higher ranks? like 45 seconds at max....would make sense, as operators are still going to be squishy with these nice changes.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed collar and hood missing on the he [Spoiler] Skin (rewarded once completing the Angels of the Zariman quest) with ‘Open Hood’ option toggled on.

I'm sorry, but seeing it now...its UGLY when its open. it sticks WAY to far back and out to the sides. it actually MADE SENSE to not be showing with it down imo.

Edited by Kalvorax
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Please fix the void storm tables in the public drop tables. They are messed up and need to be fixed. They show a 2.5% chance to drop nothing which is what I assume has been the planetary resource bundles that used to previously be in there and was talked about.

• Fixed there being no UI element in multiple in-mission screens not indicating which Zariman mission you are playing. 

•  

Excavation UI as a client not appearing would like a word with you on when they will be fixed while we are on the topic as UI fixes directly related to critical mission information.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Unairu’s Magnetic Flare being able to completely strip Profit-Taker’s shields in one cast.

RIP best credit farm ever.

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Sigils equipped on Warframes not appearing in the same position post-Angels of the Zariman update.

You neglected to fix the current bug with Syndicate Sigils being unequipped upon leaving the arsenal screen when you change to one.

I made a post regarding it, here.

UPDATE: checked with other frames, seems to be only a problem native to Frost. Strange. A big problem nonetheless.

Edited by General_Soldiernator
Found post I wanted to mention
  • Like 8

Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate and Hydroid’s Pilfering Swarm being able to duplicate Voidplume Pinion and Arcane drops from Void Manifestation fights. 

• Restored these to match Khora’s Pilfering Strangledome and Atlas’ Ore Gaze Augment mods intentionally not applying their loot bonuses on Void Manifestations. 

F

• Like 24