Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.4

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

The transference delay fix was because naramon had *extra*, guys. The delay you're complaining about was less than what we had. The delay itself is an intended thing.

Even if it's intended, that makes it no more acceptable. Should still be removed, and if it's there to mitigate a bug, someone should look into fixing said bug instead of ruining gameplay for the sake of the fix. At this point I prefer host lag from before hte update, because you could at least remove that by playing solo/with a good host.

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

• Added 350 base Shields to Operator.

• Shield Gating now applies to Operators, giving you a strategic moment to Transfer back to Warframe, recover in Void Mode, or tough it out!

Nice, could have made Vazarin's Guardian Break to work on them too, but a good addition nonetheless.
Well Done Reaction GIF

Really appreciate the update DE! This feels like a good bandage solution. Please take the time to look close at how the Operator gameplay is feeling for players. It would be great to see some fixes, or some returns to the way it was, especially with Void Sling.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate and Hydroid’s Pilfering Swarm being able to duplicate Voidplume Pinion and Arcane drops from Void Manifestation fights.

I had a bad feeling that this wouldn't last.

Ah well, back to bringing a frame that has more than one ability, I guess.  Sorry Nekros mains.  I said what I said.

Nice, very nice. I'm liking these Operator changes on paper. I've yet to try them out for myself, but from what I've seen the changes looks good and it's much appreciated.. I felt super squishy while using the Operator post-31.5/pre-31.5.4 even with maxed focus and magus vigor equipped in content that didn't used to feel so dangerous before, like the Eidolons and Profit Taker. The loss of Basilisk Scales was very noticeable. So some stat tweaks in the form of buffs are very much welcomed.

There is another bug involving Xaku's Vast Untime and Zenurik's Inner Might. The stack gets consumed when recasting the ability during it's duration, but it still has the energy cost.
EDIT: Also from the looks of it, the bug that increases Vast Untime's energy cost by 100 energy is still here

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Acolytes spawning in Zariman bounties after completing a Steel Path Zariman mission beforehand. 

Had a spawn after unselecting SP and going directly into Exterminate from Nav Menu but not having done a SP mission after logging in.

is it at all possible to make the operator abilities MORE obvious in the school window for each?, as what you do for the warframes. scroll over icon for abilities for 1 and 2. im forced to look and hunt for what 1 and 2 does and its not there at a glance what they are. and i cant remember what does what, from a skill tree.

24 minutes ago, Zentanextcav said:

My operators health is the exact same as before the update (1650) Now they just have shields

Because now Enduring Tides only scales base health. The intent of the changes wasn't to buff the maximum health, but to provide a higher floor.

Your EHP is higher now, though, with the armor buff. And shield gating. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • You can now move the previously unmovable/pre-placed decorations in the Dormizone (and yes this includes the meat cubes on the table). 

Does this include the default furniture in the bedroom? Has that reappeared or does it still go weirdly missing after you leave the Dormizone and come back?

35 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

The transference delay fix was because naramon had *extra*, guys. The delay you're complaining about was less than what we had. The delay itself is an intended thing.

and that'\s a bad thing. 

27 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

I had a bad feeling that this wouldn't last.

Ah well, back to bringing a frame that has more than one ability, I guess.  Sorry Nekros mains.  I said what I said.

no, no, you're forgiven for not knowing better, peace! <3 

"You can now move the previously unmovable/pre-placed decorations in the Dormizone (and yes this includes the meat cubes on the table)."

For true? I can clean my damn kitchen?

"Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate and Hydroid’s Pilfering Swarm being able to duplicate Voidplume Pinion and Arcane drops from Void Manifestation fights. "

Lame. At least give a map marker for the angels so we don't have to backtrack in extermination missions and hunt them down every second mission. Or put them in the last room consistently.

2 hours ago, General_Soldiernator said:

You neglected to fix the current bug with Syndicate Sigils being unequipped upon leaving the arsenal screen when you change to one.

I made a post regarding it, here.

UPDATE: checked with other frames, seems to be only a problem native to Frost. Strange. A big problem nonetheless.

So they fixed it on other frames? I haven't logged in yet today, but it's been broken on Khora, which is my 'usual' frame.

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixes:  

• Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate and Hydroid’s Pilfering Swarm being able to duplicate Voidplume Pinion and Arcane drops from Void Manifestation fights. 

• Restored these to match Khora’s Pilfering Strangledome and Atlas’ Ore Gaze Augment mods intentionally not applying their loot bonuses on Void Manifestations. 

Why ?

RIP

47 minutes ago, Monsieur_Fromage said:

Even if it's intended, that makes it no more acceptable. Should still be removed, and if it's there to mitigate a bug, someone should look into fixing said bug instead of ruining gameplay for the sake of the fix. At this point I prefer host lag from before hte update, because you could at least remove that by playing solo/with a good host.

For transference delay from operator/drifter to warframe, I think there should be some sort of visual feedback for it, similar to how it gives the static screen while in nullifiers or the ability not ready button when attempting to use warframe abilities.

Having little to no feedback about a delay that lasts almost a second doesn't seem like a good idea to me. 

I get they don't want use to mash transference just to abuse magus elevate being the premier healing method (I even abused this as Inaros and whenever I play Profit Taker) or other reasons, but having that transference to warframe delay with no in-game reason makes it annoying to deal with and makes me confused if this is supposed to be a bug or something gone wrong with the operator changes.

Archived