Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Index builds - 2022

BethTheBean

Question

10 answers to this question

My go-to for a long time has been a balefire + aegis storm hildryn. Aegis storm is full lockdown around her. 

Cataclysm+Stasis Limbo is also an option. 

Index Solo can be really annoying if you're trying to go for 0 enemy goals because the tenno-AI can mess up your plans regardless of your loadout. Index with two people is a cakewalk provided you have a solid denial option like Hildryn or Limbo.

I haven't tested a repelling bastille Vauban but that could also be really useful if it works.

Revenant with your choice of gun and blade. Just have Arcane Energize for the orbs and keep mesmer skin up.

If you're low on mesmer stacks, walk away from a battle if you have to, to go refresh it. That flying drone with the volley of missiles will take your stacks down quick. 

Use Magus Lockdown as well.

I happen to have a riven that's CD AS +Corpus damage so it's basically made for index. 

This is one of the things I actually use Wukong for.   I dont have awesome weapons specifically for Index..     Magnet on one weapon and corrosion on the wukong clone??  Definately Anti Corpus mods....  

I cant stop all goals, because I have to eventually go deposit points lol.   But this dominates index pretty well.   Although I noticed recently that something in index has started nullifying the wukong clone.   Maybe its just damage??   If I see him hurt I go grab an orb and cloud walk to heal him.    My Wukong build is super tanky because I also use him for profit taker solo.  

(Currently He has kuva Chakkurr and infested nun-chucks lol.   My close has also kicked butt with catchmoon pistol.   No I dont use bramma/zarr on my wukong but i imagine they work great lol)

-------

I only have ever done low risk index.   I usually only do 4-5 rounds at a time.  I've probably spent more time in index helping others than trying to get credits for myself.   I got 80 mill right now that I never use except for Baro junk lol.   Most of that is just from missions and railjack.    I dont even goto index when I have credit boosters.

I can solo high risk for 6+ rounds with Limbo Camp Style at defense area until I'm bored. Limbo built for duration range and augment to increase duration based on kills.

Operator school zenurik for energy supply. 

Only 1 weapon needed any sniper no riven needed built for rad and crit only. Made a switch from rubico to vectis with prime chamber not necessary though. 

Just let AI do the work. Of course keep eye on timer and if any a few points required collect and cash so ai don't take more than whats needed. If AI get stuck use to advantage. Let the corpus kill and collect then you kill them. More points that way. More Points = More Enemy Bait = More Kills = Quicker Mission. 

Good luck tenno. 

The way I like to play Index, solo, where I am lazy, don't want to care about energy management, know I'll have high financial stress often, and often play a minimum of two rounds, so will collect a lot of points and hold them, once I get to the stage where an ally spectre can score and round will be over... meaning I can bank over half my points in the next round straight away... I tend to go Rhino. Plus a bit of nostalgia. As Rhino was who I first used to frequently solo High Index. 

Basically I run towards a spawning energy orb, wait for it to appear, grab it, run towards enemies, activate Iron Skin, and then forget about powers until I run out of Iron Skin again, which usually takes a while. If I come across another Energy Orb I'll activate roar. Use a weapon like the Cedo or Tenet Arca Plasma, a good high single target damage gun. Bring a Rad Stropha for back up in case I forget to pick up ammo. Fulmin is great though too, for that reason as well. With Iron Skin active, Financial stress is minimised. You do have to be aware of it being depleted but yeah. 

The augment that lets you recast Iron Skin is good too, if you are running low, and have high financial stress but a good opportunity to use it again to top up its value. 

If I am feeling spicy or more active, I'll use Gara, since her 4 and 2 are great goalies, she has a DR ability. Revenant is also great too. 

Solo?

Limbo would be my go to, no scores for the enemy team and iron skin/mesmer on demand

While I don't have it, I'm sure it'll be quite useful to spam magus lockdown since your rift will be protecting your goal, to stun the enemy AI

Ignore the allied AI, they'll die, they'll feed points

I think the raptor or hyena has a nuke that can ignore rift, but if you have shield gate it shouldn't be a problem

As others mentioned, try a duo index since it's really annoying to deal with defending and scoring, recruit during peak hours or when there's a credit booster going on

Archived