The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some way to keep an invigoration.

6 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Some way to keep an invigoration after 7 days expire. It's ok if it costs a lot and wipes my resourses. I'd happily farm more to keep a lot of invigorations on different frames, different tabs to play around with special builds and keep them forever.

damn, you seem REALLY desperate to keep invigorations: guessing you got  a power strength one on your favorite frame and can't bear the thought of it disappearing?

what you're asking for would ultimately be even more power creep, and that's not what Invigs are for; they're to give certain frames a boost for a while so you're more likely to use them for a bit. they're going to rotate, and you're gonna have to learn to live without it, that's just how it is. best thing you can do is invigorate as much as possible so that you get your 10 invigorations, which then awards one for a frame of your choice for a week.

Warframe is broken as hell, what would +200 str or 100 range change here? 

Minmaxers will not get as much. But a lot of frames can have a much better build with that. 

Anyway I don't care much about things I can't keep. More and more I just keep forgetting about invigorations anyway.

Toxic players will be toxic with or without invigorations, this is not a competitive game.

Your arguments are invalid.

6 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

If you're just going to dismiss the feedback of others, I'd recommend you move this thread to the Feedback forum where it can rot without wasting the time of players who would fall into the trap of discussing the issue with you in good faith.  In that forum the actual Devs will see it, as opposed to here where they won't.  Everyone wins.

53 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Minmaxers will not get as much. But a lot of frames can have a much better build with that. 

Anyway I don't care much about things I can't keep. More and more I just keep forgetting about invigorations anyway.

Toxic players will be toxic with or without invigorations, this is not a competitive game.

this is like arguing that nobody should care if you plow a loaded fuel truck into a burning building because it was already on fire to begin with

So, OP, let me tell you that I appreciate your goal, but here's why it won't happen:

DE made the explicit statement a long time ago, and reinforced it with every single Prime release since, and multiple times on DevStreams.

Aside from temporary buffs from any source, such as Arbitrations, or other Warframe Abilities, or the newer Invigorations and Relay Blessings, if you put the same mods onto the same Warframe, you get the same results.

A Saryn and her Prime will get the same Range when you put on Range mods, and the same Damage numbers when you put on Strength mods. Duration, Efficiency and so on, all will match up across all accounts in the game.

DE will never let you keep these buffs. You'd get a frame with 100% extra Range for one player, while the next player would lock in 100% extra Strength, or 200% Crit Chance permanently. That even goes beyond the frame itself, that affects your weapon modding.

So, no, it's definitely not going to happen.

Sorry, because I know what you'd put in to be able to do so.

20 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

So, OP, let me tell you that I appreciate your goal, but here's why it won't happen:

DE made the explicit statement a long time ago, and reinforced it with every single Prime release since, and multiple times on DevStreams.

Aside from temporary buffs from any source, such as Arbitrations, or other Warframe Abilities, or the newer Invigorations and Relay Blessings, if you put the same mods onto the same Warframe, you get the same results.

A Saryn and her Prime will get the same Range when you put on Range mods, and the same Damage numbers when you put on Strength mods. Duration, Efficiency and so on, all will match up across all accounts in the game.

DE will never let you keep these buffs. You'd get a frame with 100% extra Range for one player, while the next player would lock in 100% extra Strength, or 200% Crit Chance permanently. That even goes beyond the frame itself, that affects your weapon modding.

So, no, it's definitely not going to happen.

Sorry, because I know what you'd put in to be able to do so.

well i got your point and DE statement that I didn't follow. In that case this system sucks for the players like me and will most likely be abandoned even though it is really powerful. But I just don't like investing into something I'can't keep.
If at least one change was made that Override was possible every week, then I would play around with it on my favorite frames -- but every third week sucks. I will never play Frost, even if he gets +500 str, +200 range, +200 duration - he still sucks and boring.

On 2022-07-30 at 10:33 AM, Scar.brother.help.me said:

But I just don't like investing into something I'can't keep.

I get that, but are you really going to abandon it? If you see one for a frame you like, or one that would make your existing preferred build be fantastic, are you really going to turn it down every single time?

To be honest with you, I barely use it myself, but I still check it each week. I would rather have a 7 day buff to stats to make a frame ridiculous, considering it hardly costs me any resources that I can't farm back quickly, than never actually play that other frame because I prefer another one.

The statement aside, the goal of the Invigoration system is to get you playing frames that you don't usually play, by offering them a temporary buff. You're still going to play your faves, and that won't change, but maybe you wanted to play something different and just... didn't have a reason to until they offered a cool buff.

On 2022-07-29 at 1:14 AM, Scar.brother.help.me said:

If it's really that unimportant why do you want it so badly ?

Am 27.7.2022 um 11:26 schrieb Scar.brother.help.me:

Please, I'd happily spend hours on this using my Nekros if you make it billions of resourses.

I think nekros is still very cool when it comes to the usual resources. I really enjoyed playing with him in 2013/2014. and now he has top aura with 50+ radius. he tops all loot warframes in my opinion. in addition useful defense skill comes with 4th. and like to use octavia ball because range is so good.
and nekros can easily have more than 1500+ armor. hence he is very difficult to kill. especially if you're constantly running for cover.

problem is that devs intentionally ruin loot warframes and certain things don't even work with boosters.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived