The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entrati Lanthorn impossible to acquire with resource drones.

Domaik

I have been using a distilling drone on the zariman for 139 days, (145 days since update went live) and 139 tries at getting  Entrati Lanthorn via resource drone. Every single day I use a distilling extractor.

It has NEVER yielded entrati lanthorn.

At this point I think it's either bugged or so ridiculously low chance that it's stupid to even put the extractor there.

has anyone actually found any recently? We have a bet in my clan between 3 people that it's impossible to get as neither of us 3 has been able to acquire any via resource extractor.

i don't think OP is arguing about being better to farm Lanthron with drones instead of going yourself and farming them. 

i have to be honest...i stopped putting drones ages ago, i did start again with Deimos just for the first few weeks of being released just to have a "bump" of extra new materials and i remember getting Lanthrons without any issue, mind you...they still are a rare drop. it's normal that the drop rate and the quantity will be very low if using only drones. 

29 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

Everyone here recommending anything aside from the resource drone is.... kind of missing the point.

Actually we're not.... we all know the resource drones are pretty poor, especially for rare items, and it was discovered ages ago that the best way to get lanthorns.  We're assuming the OP wants lanthorns so we're telling them a better way to get them...

Hell I don't even bother running mine anymore, they're just not worth the hassle for the tiny reward... at the very least they should be fully automated but they're not.

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Hell I don't even bother running mine anymore, they're just not worth the hassle for the tiny reward... at the very least they should be fully automated but they're not.

the UI for managing them is indeed kinda terrible. the one Click retrieve doesn't let you instantly deploy again so it's literally useless
and the Retrieve and Deploy Buttons aren't aligned so if you click one you have to move your Mouse to click the Button again. genius.

and........ this is a feature borrowed from Mobile games basically, and yet... they do it better? breh.
those games let you expand the storage Capacity and the collection rates and blah blah so that over time you can increase the value of them without having to be logged in 24/7 to manage them.
at the very least they could let us like uhhhhh, merge their Timers so that it's a 24hr Timer with 6x the Capacity as it has now (i.e. an equal trade, just with less Clicks).

(or even better frankly, borrow more from the Mobile games, they collect forever up to a capacity, just need to Login to Claim/empty their Inventory and they continue on by themselves)

1 hour ago, Geargoyle42 said:

I still see them fairly regularly, but I am using the Prime Distilling Extractors. One of the few things I nabbed on the first Prime Resurgence.

My understanding is that those only increase the chance of Uncommon rewards, not Rares, so it sounds like you're just getting lucky.

4 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Actually we're not.... we all know the resource drones are pretty poor, especially for rare items, and it was discovered ages ago that the best way to get lanthorns.  We're assuming the OP wants lanthorns so we're telling them a better way to get them...

This tbh. In the time it'll take to get one from a drone you could have gotten dozens, if not hundreds.

9 hours ago, Pakaku said:

Everyone here recommending anything aside from the resource drone is.... kind of missing the point.

Exactly this.

I'm not discussing the best way to get Entrati Lanthorn nor do I need to get them

I'm only discussing the specific case of drone drop rate. It seems impossible and I want to confirm if anyone actually got one in the recent days.

• 3 months later...

Archived