Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Revenant Prime: Hotfix 32.0.13

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

Most weapons with an AoE component haven't been working with Punch Through, probably since Veilbreaker. 

Panthera Prime has been unable to use punch through since its 2020 release.

Punch Through is still broken on a bunch of weapons. It probably got removed with AOE changes but was not mentioned anywhere.
If it is a wanted change, document it. If it is not, fix it.  Either code got removed or it got changed - code, which should be easy to copy or implement back in.

It's been weeks and instead of bugs affecting weapons we get:

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed inability to donate the Stalker Noggle to the Dojo Treasury. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

So, about Styanax:

Can we have "abilities can be cast during Final stand(4th)":

and being able to recast 4th?

Or at least fix abilities height of Final stand & remove jump of Axoios javelin (1st):

Because honestly you removed fun thing and let bad things be still in game.

Oh, Slaytra are not fixed yet:

41 minutes ago, quxier said:

I've tested it after the fix. On Lavos it doesn't work. I haven't tested it on Ash.

That's odd.  I can't remember which one, but I tested it on a different frame first and got 12 second bleeds.  I then tested Ash and Lasting Sting to see if it was additive or multiplicative.

edit: It's definitely working on Lavos.   Got up to about 32 seconds with a heavy duration build and Lasting Sting.  And the bleeds are lasting several seconds longer than the other procs.

Same Lavos build gets about 18 seconds with a different weapon.  ~25 seconds with Lasting Sting.   And the bleeds go no longer than other procs.

Did you test with a negative duration Lavos maybe?

By chance is the bug where during high level bounties on the Orb Vallis specifically in the Excavation step where it destroys the 'extra' / third available excavator upon completing two of them on the dev radar?
Its a little hard to explain easily but essentially final step excavation bounty, upon completing two of the three it auto deletes the third resulting in no bonus being available.

Il y a 7 heures, cute_moth.npc a dit :

RIP Orb Vallis 2018-2021

I miss the soothing Synthwave colours of Fortuna and I hope we get a rebuild quest or something to get them back someday ;_;

Totally agree. Fortuna became hideous and lost all appeal after Narmer. It makes sense during the quest and even shortly after to see the consequences of the New War, but for it to stay that way with no intention of getting rid of the remnants of the oppressor is ridiculous.

7 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

That's odd.  I can't remember which one, but I tested it on a different frame first and got 12 second bleeds.  I then tested Ash and Lasting Sting to see if it was additive or multiplicative.

edit: It's definitely working on Lavos.   Got up to about 32 seconds with a heavy duration build and Lasting Sting.  And the bleeds are lasting several seconds longer than the other procs.

Same Lavos build gets about 18 seconds with a different weapon.  ~25 seconds with Lasting Sting.   And the bleeds go no longer than other procs.

Did you test with a negative duration Lavos maybe?

As for mentioned topic I had 324% duration, so ~3x duration. Lavos extend duration but it calculates it from base 6s. The same goes for Slaytra and Lasting String (110% status duration) - it calculates it from 6 seconds instead of 12. Read more & see data in the thread.

Archived