Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon bundle for ALL countries? Can you?

Kacc

Im from Russia (but with UA-like surname). The question is related to the Warframe, but in fact, it is related to your politics, I ask you to read carefully, hoping for understanding. I respect you for a long time and understand a lot. Everyone understands.
I have been playing this game for 10 years. I am a founder. I love this game, I bought every set of prime accessories, every tennocon set I took when I started working and having money. I love the game. But there comes a time when we, the insignificant citizens of our country, who are hated by our own as outcasts, are forced to hide one by one in order to save our lives and what we love at least in this way. But we are deprived of the opportunity to buy anything. We find ways. We do not sell - we give you money for YOUR work. Who sponsors all this assistance to the same cancer patients, we pay you.
So why can I play the game. But I can't give you my money? I have been living in a country of hypocrisy for 30 years, but I did not want to be treated the same way outside of it, just like "my" people. Play but not be able to buy... how is it? Why can't hundreds of normal people from our countries even buy Tennocon tickets?? Legally. In order not to get banned until 2035. Because I can buy, but you will ban me. After all, any purchase not directly is already considered a violation. The player has nothing to do.
We don't work for the military. We are not military, we eschew these areas like an infection, our principles, even to our detriment, do not allow this. And we just want to get honestly bought things in the game. Once she is available to us.
Tell me, many people in what games will sit for 10 years with ease and pleasure? My limit is a year in MMORPG and 300 hours in singles.
We have been with you for 10 years!
Will this post be deleted as inappropriate? Like any proposal in reality, we have an objectionable opinion?
I'm sorry, but maybe it's worth considering SUCH a DRINK of funds. How many people support you from our side! It is worth giving people a chance, this is the entertainment industry, not politics.
 I fear for be banned but whats point if we loose this beautiful game features after DECADE of playig? Really, DE.  Шn these years we need you even more, so as not to become stupid. So why is everything like this?

As sad as it is and as much as I feel for you, this is more in the hands of the Canadian government and DE's payment processors than it is their own call. I don't think DE's first reaction is "let's punish a demographic of player because of their government's decisions". If this was their line of thinking, you'd have more than just this demographic of player affected.

As you pointed out yourself, it's related to politics.

And until either the political climate, among other things, around Russia changes or you migrate to a new region that isn't under sanctions there's nothing to be done.

I'd like to think I would have seen the writing on the wall over the past 20 years and emigrated while I still had the chance if my country of residence was as aggressively dystopian as the topic of this thread but who knows

4 часа назад, Kacc сказал:

Why can't hundreds of normal people from our countries even buy Tennocon tickets?

because of your country, millions of citizens of a neighboring country were forced to leave their homes? (for safety reasons or because their house was basically destroyed) eh?

You have my sympathy OP, its unfair that "regular people" are often the recipients of punishments leveraged against their countries, for the actions of those countries higher up, political and military powers. Especially if you also happen to disagree with your own country and are critical of it in many ways. Unfortunately your frustrations and pleas towards DE aren't really going to be effective, because this issue is bigger than they are and out of their hands. Whilst relative to yourself DE seem larger and more significant with more money and power... we are talking about global politics here and Governments and sanctions. Its highly unlikely that anyone at DE could do anything more than you or I as individuals. 

Of course I understand that is little comfort if you are invested in a game, and wish you could participate in it, especially if it helps you cope and resist with what may be a harsh reality. World can be tough and harsh for many, we do what we can to keep spirits high, just again... not sure there is anything DE can do. If that is beyond your understanding or willingness to understand, likewise, not sure what any of us could do either, other than sympathise. Except we can do that in either scenario. 

blame Putin. sad as it is for the few Russians who aren't totally brainwashed by his propaganda, no western company in their right mind, in any industry, will have anything to do with Russia right now, or ever again. your country will be ostracized and avoided like the plague for generations to come; all because one insecure, pathetic little man with a delusional dream decided to declare war (and it's not going so good for him right now lol).

this thread will also probably get locked/deleted, but I said my peace. 

8 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

blame Putin. sad as it is for the few Russians who aren't totally brainwashed by his propaganda, no western company in their right mind, in any industry, will have anything to do with Russia right now, or ever again. your country will be ostracized and avoided like the plague for generations to come; all because one insecure, pathetic little man with a delusional dream decided to declare war (and it's not going so good for him right now lol).

this thread will also probably get locked/deleted, but I said my peace. 

In a way, we all are suffering in the world because of that idiot and his ideas.

18 часов назад, Merrcenary сказал:

because of your country, millions of citizens of a neighboring country were forced to leave their homes? (for safety reasons or because their house was basically destroyed) eh?

we are not gods, we are hiding too, there is no real gamers who doing bad things

Ah 150 days, can we pray that all ends? But there is year passed....and all world do nothing. Must play without ingame payment i think, but there to many new project already. Sad but  we'll have to put off grinding in Warframe until the end of new singles. 

В 28.03.2023 в 05:27, Hypernaut1 сказал:

Direct your anger toward your government. Put pressure on those that put pressure on those that are in power. 

you like small kid. But here is not DOTA. Here is Warframe

Archived