The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Farm in the Duviri Circuit and other rewards - New information given on Prime Time 346

AegidiusF

11 minutes ago, Cerenax said:

You get rotated the following options for the week:

Hydroid, Limbo and Yarelli

Stug, Sicarus, Hind, Latron and Dual Ether Swords

What do you do?

It is not for a week. Your options get re-rolled every time you complete a mission. It was also implied (but not confirmed) that your options are the same between the three modes, so in theory if you hated your options you could run a quick rotation of the non-SP circuit to re-roll your options for everything. And given the weapons that were used on Prime Time, I don't think equipment not being "good" will be an issue for non-SP Circuit.

8 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

It is not for a week. Your options get re-rolled every time you complete a mission. It was also implied (but not confirmed) that your options are the same between the three modes, so in theory if you hated your options you could run a quick rotation of the non-SP circuit to re-roll your options for everything. And given the weapons that were used on Prime Time, I don't think equipment not being "good" will be an issue for non-SP Circuit.

Arnt we still restricted on how many runs we can do a week?

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

The reward path looks to take multiple runs, in the PrimeTime it looks like they only got to level 2 on the reward path. It being an endless mode means it'll likely be possible to complete the path in one mission, but given the rate we saw I don't think many people will be doing that. Once the reward path is completed there are at the very least resource rewards (they were picking up new resources while doing the mission) and there is a chance that there is a repeating reward after you finish the path.

Getting worked up over the fine details five days before it is out is kinda dumb though. DE have so far shown quite a bit of competence in the design of Duviri, I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt while guessing about those fine details.

19 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

But why are you saying that each weapon only grants five tiers ? I didn't see  this information.

I simply watched the primetime and listened to what they said. Which covers nearly everything regarding how the system works. The only thing left out is if you can pick the same weapon twice or if you have to pick two different ones. Other than that what they say clearly means that we'll get two genesis total per week, that are weapon specific and tied to the path(s) you pick. In addition to that you will only ever need 1 genesis per weapon, it unlocks the "classic" incarnon system for the weapon in their own words. Not to mention that they also say that if you have something like 3 different Lato variants you'll need 3 incarnon genesis.

It is all there in the video.

7 hours ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

No such restriction at all. The restriction is only how many paths you can pick per week, which is 1 out of 3 for normal (frame paths) and 2 out of 5 for steel path (incarnon genesis weapon path). After that you can play as much as you like. So if you get really bad random pulls, do a single quick run of whatever you are capable of to reset the pulls.

The only thing I wonder is how they'll treat archon shards and helminth for frames we own.

10 hours ago, Cerenax said:

You get rotated the following options for the week:

Hydroid, Limbo and Yarelli

Stug, Sicarus, Hind, Latron and Dual Ether Swords

What do you do?

Yareli and a Stug? Be still my beating heart! Sounds fun!

I take "mastered" very seriouz. I have every frame -- primes all but 2 -- in the game and I've made a point to be able to play any given one. It's one of the things I've done to avoid burnout. Granted, there's a hefty handful of them I don't particularly like and probably a couple I outright despise but I can totally rock any! Thing is, I doubt most people are in this boat and I think it's going to get irritating real fast if they keep getting bad selections. I once went a month of Helminth invigorations that were such garbage... So even I am not looking forward to, say, a Lavos, Valkyr, Atlas week in Duviri. That does not sound fun. 😂

18 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

To be honest, I may be wrong.

You also have another possible interpretation from Corvid :

All in all I just hope that it isn't all confusing once we get our hands on it because that would be a total buzzkill with having the community trying to figure out exactly what rewards are what.

I'm just sitting here chuckling to myself...

There were so many threads about 'Why are we getting so much Drifter content?' 'Where is my Warframe content?'

And here we are, presented with The Circuit, and it's got endless Warframe gameplay and the ability to functionally grind Warframes, Arcanes and Augments every single week without touching the Drifter if you don't want to.

It's apparently got accelerated Affinity gain, too, depending on what you're doing.

So... I wonder what those players are doing now...

14 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

There were so many threads about 'Why are we getting so much Drifter content?' 'Where is my Warframe content?'

And here we are, presented with The Circuit, and it's got endless Warframe gameplay and the ability to functionally grind Warframes, Arcanes and Augments every single week without touching the Drifter if you don't want to.

It's apparently got accelerated Affinity gain, too, depending on what you're doing.

The circuit isnt new content though from the gameplay we have seen. It's reused game modes on a new tileset. I'm not sure how you could see that as new content but whatever connection you need to make to defend your point go right ahead. However the incarnon system is definitely exciting.

19 hours ago, Vahenir said:

Ugh, random gear. Thats pretty much all i can say.

You are free to use whatever Warframe your little heart desires, outside of this gamemoe as far I know

14 hours ago, Cerenax said:

What do you do?

Suck it up and use it?

1 hour ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Watch and let them show you themself, they'll surely make sure you are wrong in every single possible way! ^^ 

19 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Complaining, "Why isn't this in normal warframe activities?" You just can't please people because they don't want to be pleased.

15 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

You are free to use whatever Warframe your little heart desires, outside of this.

Suck it up and use it?

Watch and let them show you themself, they'll surely make sure you are wrong in every single possible way! ^^ 

Wow that's really helpful to ts discussion. Complaining about complaining isn't any better.

20 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Yes, that's it : You are not getting Incarnon Genesis, but only upgrades : you are going up one grade after another.

I don't know how you managed to interpret my words to say the literal exact opposite of what they said, but somehow you did it.

Sorry, but that's not what it's being said : "Incarnon Genesis upgrades will be delivered at Tier 5 and Tier 10" means only that will get the upgrades at these Tiers

Is English not your first language? If the item obtained was just an upgrade for the Incarnon Genesis, then "upgrade" would be capitalised. The fact that it is not indicates that it is an upgrade called an Incarnon Genesis, not an upgrade for an Incarnon Genesis.

That's why this sentence does not exist in the game, but this one "Exilus Warframe Adaptor : Fuses with a Warframe to unlock the Exilus Mod Slot."

You missed the point. I was providing an example of how another item's obtainment method would be written in the same way.

I see more elements indicating that my opinion is right than the contrary.

Because you are selectively ignoring anything that does not line up with your opinion. In particular, you're completely disregarding what the developers are actually saying in favour of a counterintuitive interpretation based on ambiguous syntax.

All signs point to the Incarnon Genesis being an item obtained from the SP Circuit, which is then applied to a compatible weapon and ranked up via the completion of challenges, just like the existing Incarnon weapons.

In fact, here's a direct quote from Megan from Prime Time 346 (roughly 19:15) with key info bolded: "So here I could be able to do the Steel Path version of it and this is actually wheeere you're gonna be able to progress within the Incarnon Genesis system which is an extension of the current Incarnon system that we have with Cavalero, where we have taken a bunch of very familiar weapons and you are now able to apply adaptors to them through the Steel Path Circuit by earning these adaptors, be able to put them onto these weapons that you own, so for example y'know I might have a Lato Vandal or the normal Lato, Lato Prime, uh, all of those variants do count towards this and you can turn them into Incarnon weapons and go through the classic process of Incarnon."

Your interpretation, meanwhile, leaves out a rather crucial step: If the items obtained at Tiers 5 and 10 are just upgrades for existing Incarnon Geneses, how are the geneses acquired to begin with?

1 hour ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Complaining, "Why isn't this in normal warframe activities?" You just can't please people because they don't want to be pleased.

TRUER WORDS are rarely spoken on these forums. 

This is a man who decided to USE common sense. 

On 2023-04-21 at 4:41 PM, quxier said:

Sure, new players will be glad to get some stuffs but not "middle guys" that cannot stand Orphix/Eidolons.

I'd love to have some more intermediate content. More sortie-level missions, or similar in difficulty to high-level railjack missions. Something should bridge a gap between star chart and steel path.

Archived