Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.6

[DE]Megan

Please fix the steel path on Zariman nodes, since the rewards don't pop up at all unlike the other nodes in the star chart.

Tried to redo all of the missions again plus the Duviri missions in steel path mode and still no rewards from Teshin.

This post has a solution :

but for some reason for me it didn't work at all

EIDT: after the hotfix I did a random node in zariman and I got the rewards

Edited by 666AXIST666
  • Like 1

God. DE, quit nerfing CC. It's already borderline useless thanks to everything and their mom being immune to it. The Overguard system is just BAD. Make it so Overguard just reduces damage from Warframe abilities, with weapon damage being given a buff against it so as to help discourage nuking(which I say as a nuker, I might add) so that nukers have to actually think about how they do their damage, and that way CC would still have a place in delaying and debuffing these units while you damage them with your weapons.

Nyx, Equinox, and so many other CC frames are really terrible thanks to this. Don't put Banshee in this box too.

• Like 25

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Banshee’s Silence will no longer cause VIPs/bosses and other CC immune enemies to perform a reaction animation (pausing to clutch their ears).

• We are aware that the reaction animation may have been used in the past to open a window of attack on these types of enemies, but similar to yesterday’s Magus Lockdown change, this too has been causing major issues with progression in Duviri (see fix below). Another motivation was to bring it in line with how CC immune enemies should be reacting to it. Fully invincible enemies do not react to Silence, but CC immune do. So while Silence does affect enemies within a range, bosses (and other CC immune enemies) should not be reacting as if they were stunned. 

• This change was made to address and fix an issue with Banshee’s Silence causing Thrax Legatus enemies to fall through the map and go invisible if cast during their incorporeal clone ability.

• The fix didn't take, and therefore, this bug still lives. We will revisit it for a true fix.

Lech Kril laughs for another day. For those that don't know, you can slow and stun enemies during their invulnerable phases making them take up to five times longer to complete thus prolonging the fight. And while using Banshee's sonar is an effective DPS increase against these types of enemies yet if you accidentally pressing the silence key undoes all of that since it slows that invulnerable phase down. And Lech Kril is probably the most infamous one I've encountered since you can't reset abilities in his arena by jumping out of bounds.

Is there a reason you can't just make the fix be if the enemy is immune and cannot be damaged, they cannot be slowed/CCed? This would solve the above issue with indirect griefing vs various bosses during their invulnerable phases and give you time to figure out the root cause of the bug you are trying to target.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 10

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ariette Scales, Nacreous Pebble, Saggen Pearl, Aggristone, and Lamentus.

Really?! That's a genuine surprise, as those are likely some of my most common resources - and are resources you can find ANYWHERE.

Meanwhile, I never get enough Yao Shrubs (only found in snowy southeast) or Tasoma Extract (only in caves)... Do people really run to the snow areas and caves that much?

• Like 12

Thanks for looking into the double resource booster bug in the undercroft. But there is another problem: When choosing a warframe configuration with a helminth skill, the augment for that skill does not appear. Please fix.

Please increase the maximum Riven slots, and also increase the Loadouts. These limits are annoying.

• Like 3

Undercroft excavation still doesn't always start.  Whatever you're fixing, you're not fixing the problem.

First Lone Story, public mission, not host.  All in Undercroft.  Objective changes to 0/300 cryotic.  No enemies, no extractors.

A nine year old game mode just doesn't work in your latest update.  After a week and 5 patches.

Thanks for the fixes. i hope on a soon revision of how circuit, specially steel path, works. Checkpoint when we unlock a tier in mission, rerolling Warframe/weapons like we can with decree and better default builds for steel path. Maybe possibility to customize them in the cave.

Also will be good to revise the scaling of enemies levels and better scaling for Warframes/weapons with the decrees to get it fair

Edited by AdrenSnyder
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TakasuNight said:

Thanks for looking into the double resource booster bug in the undercroft. But there is another problem: When choosing a warframe configuration with a helminth skill, the augment for that skill does not appear. Please fix.

Please increase the maximum Riven slots, and also increase the Loadouts. These limits are annoying.

This was fixed in The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.5:

"Fixed certain Mods not appearing in Teshin’s Cave Mod Configs - notably Warframe Augment Mods for subsumed abilities. "

• Like 4

4 minuti fa, [DE]Saske ha detto:

Questo problema è stato risolto in The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.5 :

"Risolti alcuni Mod che non apparivano nelle associazioni dei Mod di Teshin's Cave, in particolare i Mod di Potenziamento Warframe per le abilità incluse."

Fino ad oggi non mi sembravano uguali, per questo l'ho detto.

But anyway, I'll try with this new version, maybe it's really solved. In any case, thanks for the communication.

Edited by TakasuNight

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the following Skana variant’s “Elemental Excess” Incarnon Genesis evolution:

• Prisma Skana: Increase Status Chance by 20% (was 30%)

• Skana Prime: Increase Status Chance by 10% (was 24%)

Why? It was already mediocre at best, what's the point in doing this? It's not like it pushed either of the variants to be better than other options like the Dual Keres Prime.

DE swinging at the Founders again lol.

• Like 12

Can you just remove that invincibility/teleportation ability from Thrax instead? There's nothing fun about them having that ability. It's just frustrating. And removing it would save you from having to deal with every CC interaction, and stop you from having to nerf every CC ability.

• Like 16

hace 45 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

We have reduced the Duviri resource cost requirements for several of Acrithis’ Wares and for certain resources used in the Incarnon Genesis installation process at Cavalero.  

Which ones? 
As I see it is exactly the same...

2ib7mQf.png

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

In order to fix the above issue and prevent any further, Kaithe is no longer able to be summoned in Teshin’s Cave

Well, then make the corridor from Dormizone to the centre of the cave shorter, as it takes way too long to walk without bullet jump and/or Kaithe now.

Especially, since Teshin's Cave is already part of the mission and people are frequently impatient with going through the portal, this is essentially going to make loading into non-solo from Dormizone not-a-thing.

• Like 3

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Changed the following Skana variant’s “Elemental Excess” Incarnon Genesis evolution:

• Prisma Skana: Increase Status Chance by 20% (was 30%)

• Skana Prime: Increase Status Chance by 10% (was 24%)

It's maybe because i'm on french client, but there's no change on stats (UI only?), same in arsenal with or without mods

Révélation

Skana Prisma

TZBp7n6.jpeg

Edited by Arch-kain

9 minutes ago, Emwue said:

Well, then make the corridor from Dormizone to the centre of the cave shorter, as it takes way too long to walk without bullet jump and/or Kaithe now.

Especially, since Teshin's Cave is already part of the mission and people are frequently impatient with going through the portal, this is essentially going to make loading into non-solo from Dormizone not-a-thing.

You spawn infront of the Warframes if you load in from the star chart.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Banshee’s Silence will no longer cause VIPs/bosses and other CC immune enemies to perform a reaction animation (pausing to clutch their ears).

• We are aware that the reaction animation may have been used in the past to open a window of attack on these types of enemies, but similar to yesterday’s Magus Lockdown change, this too has been causing major issues with progression in Duviri (see fix below). Another motivation was to bring it in line with how CC immune enemies should be reacting to it. Fully invincible enemies do not react to Silence, but CC immune do. So while Silence does affect enemies within a range, bosses (and other CC immune enemies) should not be reacting as if they were stunned. 

• This change was made to address and fix an issue with Banshee’s Silence causing Thrax Legatus enemies to fall through the map and go invisible if cast during their incorporeal clone ability.

•  

This is the most ridiculous approach to solve a problem created by and in only Duviri.

Hey Tenno! "Look at this shiny new weapon adapter and these new weapons we have now!" Oh... You only get to play them by a random roll chance in the new content....

Buy this Prime Access Tenno! "If you are lucky; You will get to play with it in the new content...."

Our enemy AI code is broken/not completable with CC ability's in the new randomized content! "Guess we should Nerf the ability that is causing it rather than fix the real issue..."

🤔...

47 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Nowadays death is the best form of CC...
Why should I ever use a CC-Frame if CC gets constantly nerfed?
This just forces players even more to use AOE dmg dealer.

^^100% Agree with this!

• Like 22

53 minutes ago, Porkler said:

That's really neat, and nice of you guys, and I truly do appreciate it!

Having said that, how about all the resources lost upon leaving Duviri? Those number in the hundreds for some of us, and outnumber these spent resources by a mile. 

In the hundreds per run, sometimes. By the time its fixed to the point that it mostly worked, many people will have slogged through with the current buggy mess, too. GG Bugframe.

• Like 3