Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Circuit Reward Offerings This Week + Next

[DE]Megan

Tenno!

Sunday night, we confirmed reports that the Circuit rotation did not roll over and was a duplicate of the previous rotation.

After discussing a resolution this morning, the team has decided to keep this week as a duplicate, as many of you are working towards those rewards and wish to continue. Next week it will rotate as intended.

Apologies for the blip in the rotations!

* To clarify some confusion, the next rotation will be Week 1 rewards.

Edited by [DE]Megan
* To clarify some confusion, the next rotation will be Week 1 rewards.
  • Like 60

that's by far the worst solution you could have came up with, I'm guessing you didn't want to put in any work towards a fairer solution. See, I was unable to get my week 1 Incarnons because the update was the so buggy I literally couldn't play enough, because I work. By the way, this has been the buggiest update ever, and that's coming from a 7 years veteran. So now, just because you decided to time-gate weapons on a 6 weeks rotation (never saw such time-gate, and I played a lot of different games), I will have to wait 7 WEEKS, ALMOST 2 MONTHS, for a damn Braton and Paris. We were a lot to wait for week 1, I know that for a fact, oh well, one more bug to add the pile. 

Thank you DE, such a blast to play this game.

• Like 37

Just now, (PSN)les2zamours said:

that's by far the worst solution you could have came up with, I'm guessing you didn't want to put in any work towards a fairer solution.

And what exactly were the alternatives that are "fairer"?
What about people who already have rank 5 (or 10) and therefore already have the incarnon adapters for this week?  What would be a "fair" solution to them, that is also "fair" to people who held off on doing anything with the mode until they got word on what DE was going to do?

They could rotate everyone else...in which case the people who got to rank 10 doesn't get a chance at the week 1 rotation and miss out.
They could rotate everyone....in which case the people who got to rank 10 would get to go to rank 10 again and get a total of 4 incarnon adapters for the week and everyone else gets nothing.
OR they could just leave it as is and let things roll over so that people either don't miss out or get double rewards....which seems a lot fairer.

• Like 45

1 minute ago, Tsukinoki said:

OR they could just leave it as is and let things roll over so that people either don't miss out or get double rewards....which seems a lot fairer.

OR, OR, OR, they could've tested the rotations internally before releasing the update. Would've taken an intern 5 minutes to make sure it cycles. "Week 1...2...3...4...5...6...6?? Oops, lets fix that before we ship it."

• Like 18

Because the rotation has not reset back to week 1, people have already farmed incanrons from the same week rotation.. Which will later cause it that people have 4 weapons from same week already, making this week so bad for future.. Having anymore only one weapon worth getting..

For this reason I think the rotation should be moved forwards regardless if people already farmed or not. It will be a bigger screw-up, if you wait the whole week before you reset it.. PLEASE DE, do this. A screw-up this badly will make one whole week super bad from this whole rotation system now... I cant believe how the whole rotation reset was never done in first place.. Nobody tested this?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Schrenk212 said:

OR, OR, OR, they could've tested the rotations internally before releasing the update. Would've taken an intern 5 minutes to make sure it cycles. "Week 1...2...3...4...5...6...6?? Oops, lets fix that before we ship it."

test anything internally? Dude, I don't think they got any time for that, look how buggy the update was, KEEP in MIND, it was DELAYED BY 7 MONTHS from its original release, IMAGINE how it looked in £December last year LMAO

• Like 8

Just now, Schrenk212 said:

And it could have behaved differently on the test server and not production server because some script didn't get published out correctly....or for any number of other reasons.

This is something that easily could have gotten missed in a test environment simply because it isn't production and as people went through and checked off a list for deployment missed a small script somewhere that meant it worked in test but not in the published environment....

• Like 9

Just now, (PSN)Lord_Bucket_ said:

Most sensible solution. There are plenty of people that have already made their selections, and even grinded out all 10 tiers. Wouldn't make sense to undo all their work, or screw them over for the week 1 selections

Plenty of people who consciously engaged in something buggy. 

• Like 2

This is a huge boon to those of us who actually were dreading waiting 7 weeks to finish off our stalker weapons incarnon collection. 🥳

Someone call the Whambulance for those complaining about it. 🙄

• Like 19

Worst possible solution but I'm not sure why I'd expect anything else at this point. Even early grinders getting free weapons would've been preferable to freezing the rotation. It's not like anything this week is good!

• Like 10

Just now, Ruddertail said:

Worst possible solution but I'm not sure why I'd expect anything else at this point. Even early grinders getting free weapons would've been preferable to freezing the rotation. It's not like anything this week is good!

could have been a solution I would have been ok with. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, (PSN)les2zamours said:

that's by far the worst solution you could have came up with, I'm guessing you didn't want to put in any work towards a fairer solution. See, I was unable to get my week 1 Incarnons because the update was the so buggy I literally couldn't play enough, because I work. By the way, this has been the buggiest update ever, and that's coming from a 7 years veteran. So now, just because you decided to time-gate weapons on a 6 weeks rotation (never saw such time-gate, and I played a lot of different games), I will have to wait 7 WEEKS, ALMOST 2 MONTHS, for a damn Braton and Paris. We were a lot to wait for week 1, I know that for a fact, oh well, one more bug to add the pile. 

Thank you DE, such a blast to play this game.

If you think it's such a chore, don't bother playing

• Like 10