Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: Hotfix 33.5.5

[DE]Megan

vor 4 Minuten schrieb 0_The_F00l:

Yeah , more than standard without an abusive tactic , but less than what you get with abusive tactics.

Also if perma casting one ability is not fun , how is perma casting a different ability any more fun ? I am just highlighting that both will be effectively doing the same thing.

All the points you mentioned apply to both shield and overguard gates equally. With the difference being one lasts longer.

What abusive tactics are you talking about? Explain them to me please.

And logically speaking the one thats lasting longer is stronger right? Also shields regenerate by themselves and overguard doesnt which is why perma casting 2 with Kullervo is boring garbage.

• Like 1

• Fixed permanently losing Kaithe after not selecting your own (from the Kaithes that spawn) and being downed while riding it during The Steel Path Orowyrm fight. 

• Fixed Archon Boreal at times being fully invincible during his screeching ability (even if you are within the sphere) in Archon Hunts. 

🙏🏽These fixes was so needed. TYSM

hace 2 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

New End User License Agreement (EULA) 

Our EULA has been updated from its last iteration (dated June 27, 2017). Upon downloading today’s hotfix, you will be prompted to read and accept the new EULA via the launcher before launching Warframe. Please thoroughly read the EULA in its entirety before agreeing to it. Learn more here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1359576-psa-new-end-user-license-agreement-eula/

Can someone please inform me if there is a TLDR for this? 
The length of this User Agreement is ludicrously L O N G !

• Like 5

2 hours ago, -Gwanox said:

The update revoked my access to SP duviri, I just finished a normal circuit and it's still locked... 
https://ibb.co/DwS7d5Y

One of my friends also got this bug, we did all the normal duviri nodes (normal circuit, the duviri experience, the lone story) and steel path duviri is still locked. 

• Like 2

@[DE]Megan

В 21.06.2023 в 18:13, [DE]Megan сказал:

We want to ensure that you matchmake with players who have completed at least 1 full Spiral.

You essentially receive the 5 Pathos Clamps back from the mission due to fighting the Orowyrm at the end.

That explanation on 5 Pathos Clamps tax makes no sense since it was required from a player to pay 5 Clamps even in Solo and Invite Only modes as well.

Are you going to address this issue in any way, give an official commentary?

Also, any plans to soften the SP Circuit progression? There is no difficulty/challenge but time consumption only.

Edited by bl1te
Grammar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RenoxDashin said:

Why does his overguard even have a cap?  Rhino doesn't? Nezha doesn't?  Parasitic armor + shields combo i can get up to 75k base iron skin with no damage taken in the damage phase.  Why even give Kullervo a max?  10k goes in seconds in steel path, still not viable.   No shields = death.

Because kullervo isn't a tank. The overguard is intended to be a shield-like mechanic that requires player intervention to maintain. The dramatic increase to its capacity is reflective of the lack of damage reduction overguard has compared to shields (as well as not receiving damage reduction from stuff like adaptation, augur/respite etc.)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, D.K.7059 said:

One of my friends also got this bug, we did all the normal duviri nodes (normal circuit, the duviri experience, the lone story) and steel path duviri is still locked. 

Yup, just lost an hour doing all three missions and still locked lol

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, This_Guy_Steve said:

why you want a fix on bladestorm its really good now?

As i say before, kills, made by clones, not registering correctly sometimes (~60-70%), not counted as kills in your mission progress and cannot trigger full damage output from Mecha set.

In SP content it's very painfully.

• Like 1

What you may not include in your Video that leverages our Content:

You may not include in any Video (nor anywhere linked near or on the same webpage as the Video) any content that is prohibited as User Content under the EULA and the following:

• Anything that could imply that the Video is produced by us or that we endorse you or your Video (unless you have an endorsement relationship with us as covered by a separate written or other agreement);
  • Any information related to cheats, hacks, exploits, BUGS, or third-party programs, including links to any of the foregoing; nor
  • Uses of our Content that breach applicable law or are derogatory to us or that, in our discretion, may damage the value, goodwill, or reputation of us, our affiliates, our products, Content, or brands.
  • Any behavior or conduct that violates public morals and ethics.

Does this include the mention of older bugs, exploits and glitches that have been long patched? What about the countless bug posts on YT, what will happen to those players? What will happen to existing content creators who have showcased and discussed bugs in the past that have also been FIXED?

• Like 13

1 hour ago, -Aimless- said:

As i say before, kills, made by clones, not registering correctly sometimes (~60-70%), not counted as kills in your mission progress and cannot trigger full damage output from Mecha set.

In SP content it's very painfully.

Also it doesn't show the correct damage values. It's always same numbers no matter what melee mods I have(the actual damage changes tho)

11 minutes ago, NovaUmbral said:

Any information related to cheats, hacks, exploits, BUGS, or third-party programs, including links to any of the foregoing

In the game there are so many bugs, that not having bugs in a video is actually not that easy. Also it doesn't let you show how to avoid detrimental bugs. (I wish I knew why Mesa sometimes breaks)

• Like 8

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to choose and play the Duviri Steel Path nodes even if you haven’t completed the regular ones. 

• If you have cleared all of the Duviri Steel Path nodes without the regular ones prior to this hotfix, you will have to do so again in the intended way (complete normal Duviri nodes and then the Steel Path nodes) to receive the Duviri Steel Path rewards. 

I'm a long-time player who is tired of having Steel Path priviledges revoked just because a little bit of new content comes out. Please consider adding a grandfather clause to limit how ridiculous this is getting.

Edited by Pakaku
  • Like 5

This latest update really screwed it up for many of us. I was close to complete Stage 5 of SP Circuit to get my Incarnon rewards (but got too burned out of tthe grind) and now I'm completely locked out of it and I don't have time to re-grind normal nodes due to work.

What is the point for me as a veteran to grind Normal Path rewards when I have all frames/arcanes already maxed? Just a waste of time.

• Like 2

Changes to Kullervo seem really solid all around, he definitely appreciates the extra tankiness and the 20k-ish Overguard you get with some Ability Strength investment can really get you surprisingly far in Steel Path since you're constantly refreshing it with Recompense. People complaining that his Overguard gets instantly shredded in Steel Path and comparing it to Nezha or Rhino clearly have no bloody clue how to play him properly so I'd suggest taking those complaints with a grain of salt. 

Adding a 0.5 second Invulnerability window to Kullervo once Overguard is depleted.

This is definitely the kind of change needed to make Kullervo effective in Circuit, however what isn't made clear is if this "invulnerability window" acts like shieldgating in that it prevents Overguard damage from leaking over into Health damage. Hopefully it does because otherwise even with this extra base health Kullervo is still going to get one-shot by Thrax Legatus homing death lasers just like Inaros does at high levels.

• The following changes have been made to address player feedback regarding Rauta’s damage concentration. We are still collecting feedback for potential future changes. 
  •  
  • Increased Damage Falloff ranges from 6m-16m to 10m-20m.

• Reduced its overall pellet spread. 

This set of changes interests me because I was under the impression originally that the Rauta was designed as both a combo counter boosting tool for Kullervo and a setup for Arcane Avenger since its natural critical chance is super low and Kullervo is specifically mentioned in the patch notes as triggering Avenger on damage to Overshields. With these two changes though, the extra range and reduce make it noticeably easier to use the gun for spamming tons of pellets on a mid-range target to boost combo quickly while doing very little to improve it's unimpressive damage output even with Avenger contributing to its damage. The impression I get now is that the Rauta is not meant to actually kill things, but to simply be used as a rapid fire, high pellet nerf gun you can spam real quickly to constantly top off your Combo Counter for your big damage heavy attacks, In other words, the only stats that matter on it are things like fire rate, reload speed, multishot and punch through and the actual damage output and elements don't matter at all. 

To be fair, for this specific use the Rauta does a decent enough job. I'm not a fan of the cap of +28 combo counter per shot but it's enough to top off a x12 combo counter after a heavy attack if you have 90% heavy attack efficiency (generally achieved through some combination of Kullervo's passive and either a mod or incarnon perk on the melee weapon). I'm fine using the Rauta exclusively for this purpose, as it synergizes well with Kullervo's kit (and gives him an option to deal with Nullifier bubbles in a pinch) but I think there's going to be a lot of people disappointed that as a damage dealing weapon this MR 8 shotgun is outclassed by a basic MR 4 Hek with Scattered Justice equipped. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: Hotfix 33.5.5

New End User License Agreement (EULA) 

Our EULA has been updated from its last iteration (dated June 27, 2017). Upon downloading today’s hotfix, you will be prompted to read and accept the new EULA via the launcher before launching Warframe. Please thoroughly read the EULA in its entirety before agreeing to it. Learn more here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1359576-psa-new-end-user-license-agreement-eula/

My eyes glazed over trying to read that. Honestly, I like reading, but the wording of legal agreements always make me feel like I need a lawyer to look things over before I agree to anything. Never mind the fact that all legal agreements stick to the bright Light Theme and does not offer a Dark Theme that's easy on the eyes.

Should I just uninstall Warframe and delete my account?

• Like 6

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're brewing a Hotfix right now for this!

How about you focus on fixing this SP circuit bug first instead of a bug that though might be slightly annoying, is not a major issue that is limiting people to content they have already unlocked?

• Like 3