Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predicted TennoCon Reveal: The Third Dream

(PSN)Unstar

You've actually been in a Void coma, and everything you've experienced in the past 10 years of Warframe has been a Void dream.  Time to wake up, Tenno.  But like, for real this time.

So once we truly wake up, what will the game be like?  Will the galaxy actually be at peace and we'll get a job running a hostess club?  Will we collect Sentinels to battle against other Tenno's Sentinels?  Will it be a Grineer dating sim?

What do you think we'll find once we open our eyes?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

You've actually been in a Void coma, and everything you've experienced in the past 10 years of Warframe has been a Void dream.  Time to wake up, Tenno.  But like, for real this time.

So once we truly wake up, what will the game be like?  Will the galaxy actually be at peace and we'll get a job running a hostess club?  Will we collect Sentinels to battle against other Tenno's Sentinels?  Will it be a Grineer dating sim?

Have you been smoking Nano Spores fellow Tenno?

6 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

It would be nice tho if they announced warframe getting out of beta. Although its more likely warframe will go from beta to gamma.

They cant, the "Beta" title gives the developer the liberty to completely alter the game and its mechanics at any time.

For this i believe they should have gone out of Beta before Zariman came out because it would have prevented them from ruining Void Dash and Vazarin. -..-

not funny. didn't laughyPz4Wss.png

39 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

They cant, the "Beta" title gives the developer the liberty to completely alter the game and its mechanics at any time.

For this i believe they should have gone out of Beta before Zariman came out because it would have prevented them from ruining Void Dash and Vazarin. -..-

this is not how game development works and however you think it does is completely made up

2 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

It reminds me of old Pokemon pasta. Ash (main hero) get into coma and has been dreaming about all this stuff. Brock were his "desires". So on and so forth.

3 minutes ago, quxier said:

It reminds me of old Pokemon pasta. Ash (main hero) get into coma and has been dreaming about all this stuff. Brock were his "desires". So on and so forth.

Yeah that theory on Ash not aging because it's all a dream.

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Even if that was true it wouldn't stop them: Void sling is literally just a slower, drawn out void dash at this point so even with your definition it's not "completely altering the game's mechanics."

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT

3 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Bruh you just spoiled Soulframe

4 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

yeah no, I'm totally giving up on this game's narrative if they go down that kind of route. we have eternalism now, we don't need any more timey-wimey stuff, and I'm hoping that as we go forward with this next expansion - which seems to focus on Deimos and Albrecht Entrati's work with the Void- more stuff will be explained to us, preferably without having to decipher a load of flowery language first.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Dont forget the Grineer vs Corpus Kart Race run by THE Kela de Thame. 
Also the sexy warframe wrestling. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, (PSN)ARC_Paroe said:
9 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Dont forget the Grineer vs Corpus Kart Race run by THE Kela de Thame. 

It's silly... but Kela the Tame fits that. YOu know what she use in her Assassinations.

10 hours ago, MaxTunnerX said:

It would be nice tho if they announced warframe getting out of beta. Although its more likely warframe will go from beta to gamma.

Just a reminder :

https://massivelyop.com/2018/07/10/tennocon-2018-why-warframe-will-never-launch-and-why-that-doesnt-matter/

In my interview with Ford, I asked if we somehow missed the switch to launch, and how the company views the game and why. She replied, “Oh no, it’s in beta.” Well, at least we didn’t miss anything! Would Warframe ever move out of beta? “No,” she said. “Why would we?” What does the label do? Ford noted that many folks already consider the game launched, and pointed out that it only says beta in one place on the site: the open beta agreement. “That’s the only place that we are technically still in beta. Everything else is a pseudo launch.” She continued,

“There’s literally no reason to do it other than the fact that if we say we’re launching people are going to have expectations. And we’re like, well, we like what we’re doing now, and we can continue to have our own launches for specific content types. But if we ever said Warframe was launched as a game it would be a farce for what that term means. So even if we are making a farce of beta right now, it would be a further farce of launch if we use that term.”

48 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Yeah but people already have expectations. Like me for example. Its only been a few weeks that someone told me this game is actually beta. Until then I was very weirded out by all those experiments and inconsistencies in development. Being beta explains a lot. But then again, people dont even know its beta so theyre treating warframe as if it was a released game. Dont know why they dont put the beta tag somewhere visible if they really think theyre in beta. Also 10 years of a game (running without any player limitations) really deserves a finished status.

A "Vor Everywhere" system, where the "Mad Dog of Mercury" Captain Vor can appear in any tileset and challenge you to a fight, which allows you to relearn the fighting style of the Tenno after 10 years in void prison. (Please look forward to it in the release of Update 34: Warframe Kiwami.)

It's so sad that I'm at the stage of ... the biggest thing I care about hearing about is the pet rework lol. 

Not whatever the story is.

Not whatever the new warframe is.

Pets. Oh and if they were going to fix enemy armor that would be top of my list but they haven't explicitly said anything about that so pets.

• Like 1

On 2023-08-24 at 7:20 PM, (PSN)Unstar said:

I'm hoping you're right, but not ten years, just 2 - a void coma ever since you were booted into Ball;as's prison and the whole Drifter/Duviri thing has been a nightmare. You wake up, and there's the real New War waiting for you to fight that sentient army.