Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The price of Heirloom skins is incredibly disappointing.

Kymaeraa

Dear DE, your team made an amazing job creating these Heirloom skins and yet you wanted to make sure only small amount of players will be willing to buy them. I don't think I would be wrong to say than A LOT of us would love to simply buy the skins + their signas and nothing else. No regal aya and/or platinum that artificially increases the price. We don't need it nor want it.

With that said I kindly ask you, Please give us an option to buy a bundle containing only Heirloom skins and signas, no other bonuses attached.

I've been playing warframe and silently enjoying it for good part of those 10 years and while I have almost never agreed with many of the complains this community had towards the game or you as a company, I can't help but feel like the way you introduced this bundle feels really predatory. The fact that it is meant to celebrate 10 years anniversary of the game also doesn't help.

If someone from DE sees this, please consider giving us more purchase options.❤️

• Like 38

1 minute ago, Binket_ said:

Unless- of course- we get so on their case and spread the word about how absurd it is.
Drawing people away from these absurd prices and half-baked ideas until they remedy the main cause of this annoyance.

Good luck with that, they'll ignore you and everyone else who doesn't buy it and praise the people who do, Do you see how this is a full circle?

25 minutes ago, Sasorika said:

Guys, start breaking down these things before complaining.

2 Skins , 165p each = 18€
600p = 30€
6 aya´s = 18€

_____

66€ 

Color Palette  = 70p =5€ 

all the extras inside  that pack....

I say sounds fair.

Source:
https://www.warframe.com/buyplatinum

Why cant we pay for them with platinum then? Someone paid for that plat already... What for do we even amass platinum now, tennogen $, regal aya $, and now this $. You thinking that this is okay is part of the problem and downward spiral of quality that this will begin.

• Like 7

this is genuine concerning and i hope they will change their mind on this. 90€ for this pack and not only being huge price tag, but also fomo by it going away forever. FOMO is such a horrible thing for the gaming industry and it kinda feels like a slap in the face considering ive put in plenty of money into warframe over the years. I really dont want them to go down the hole that actiblizz, EA and other terrible publishers went down.

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, RecklessCarnage said:

This honestly bumbed me out so hard. This ruined tennocon for me. Im just so sad DE is doing this. I dont know.

Same, i cannot even focus on the cosplay now, i feel thunder in my mind lol. I really hope they rethink their steps, if not with this then with the future releases like this. And i pity those who will pay for this package, they are blind.

• Like 8

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

Good luck with that, they'll ignore you and everyone else who doesn't buy it and praise the people who do, Do you see how this is a full circle?

Better an effort for it versus none.

DE is a stubborn mule.
Gotta light a fire or three in a legally-safe distance until they start fixing the giant hole they made.
Since they refuse to fill it in because "it's not their problem."

Make it their problem. Aggressively if it comes to it.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Was having a discussion in game about this, they have to make money somehow but from some of the complaints I've seen I believe adding an option just for each skin would probably help.

Yeah.

They're overpriced, but they're just skins so I can just say "not for me". Whales' money goes to DE (and their Tencent overlords) which keeps the game F2P for everyone else.

They can't be bought for Plat, but Plat's value is about to plummet as Console Players become able to trade with PC Players, who buy Plat at significantly lower prices thanks to vouchers, so I can kinda get that too.

But the FOMO S#&$ is awful.

And when I put it all together, I'm just disappointed with DE, especially when put in context to the rest of Warframe's monetization.

DE, it's not too late, you can fix this.

• Like 2

So you spend your money on virtual instead of thinking about your kids. And you’re proud of that?! What a beautiful father you might be. I’m a father too and I’ve never spent and would never spend money on Warframe. I’ve been a free-to-play player for 9 years now.

Edited by (PSN)HeartCoreGamer
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Don't like it? Don't buy it. Nuff said.

image.png

image.png

Wow you showed them haters haha <(*^o^*)> Your arrival was foretold by 2nd or 3rd commenter in the thread. Good job on tellign DE that we can be milked and we will accept whatever bucket of bile that is thrown at us with smiles on our faces :DD 

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, Rizzcone said:

Same, i cannot even focus on the cosplay now, i feel thunder in my mind lol. I really hope they rethink their steps, if not with this then with the future releases like this. And i pity those who will pay for this package, they are blind.

Same. Instead of vibeing with the sound panel and now the cosplay contest, I feel like I have to be here and on reddit making noise about this, hoping that DE will be convinced.

• Like 9

I will admit, I normally am more of a diehard fan for this game, for the most part.  However, the Heirloom Collection definitely gave me pause and made me wince.  This... this feels like a dangerous precedent that is going to be set, especially if there's ZERO way of earning the Heirloom skins within game, or obtaining them with platinum.  It hurts especially since the Frost Heirloom skin looks really good, but... I can't in good faith support a purchase like that.

I get it, DE needs money to run the game.  That being said, the way that this collection is being handled is... not good, and that's coming from a player that's been around for 9 years.  I'd be more fine with it had they just had a barebones pack with just the skins, or a means to obtain them in game.  However, locking it all behind a paywall of at least $70 if you want just the skins (And the stupid Regal Aya that is likely in there just to bolster the price) is scummy.

• Like 27

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

There isn't really any need to attack the guy/gal, Disagree and move on, I mean at the end of the day, it's HIS/HER money

No, this deserves ridiculing, him paying DE for this stuff is tellign them that they can do more poopoo like this

• Like 14