The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframes do you want to see in 1999?

(PSN)drollive96

It would appear based on the trailer, that we will get to see the original human form of the Warframes before they became Warframes. We have exclibur, and (probably ) mag. Personally i think we should see either nyx or volt, nyx Nemesis was the only other Warframe that was in dark sector. And volt is also a starter, so it would just make sense seeing as we already have the 2 other starter frames. Im really excited to see how the handle this.

• Like 2

The hype has cooled down, so I'll say what I think.

In the Gameplay of W1999 we saw that Albretch encloses himself in a sarcophagus that seems to be some type of cryogenic bed (Since we see that Loid was sleeping in an almost identical one for God knows hundred, thousands or millions of years ago) we do not know the reasons. but maybe wally was slowly eating his mind and he tried to wax it. In all of this, what we in w1999 see is simply a miniature reality of something that already happened, that is, some type of recording. Albrecht/wally want to show us something? that is sure.

As for the OP:

Who knows. Possibly volt or rhino.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG

2 hours ago, (PSN)drollive96 said:

It would appear based on the trailer, that we will get to see the original human form of the Warframes before they became Warframes.

At least based on the Warframe content we've seen, these would not be "the original human forms of the Warframes before they became Warframes", because Warframes are made from Dax, and every Dax we've seen has had dark skin.  Arthur, however, has light skin, suggesting that he is probably not a Dax.

Additionally, in the trailer we can hear Aoi use one of Mag's Warframe abilities.  Dax don't have Warframe abilities before they become Warframes.  Whatever's going on in 1999 isn't as simple as "people before they were Warframes", and it will be fun to discover what that is.

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

It's a form change not two people 

Hmm.  The wording on the Duality mod...

Equinox's other half breaks free for 10 seconds.

...as well as the requirement to individually build both the Night and Day version for the original Equinox, suggests that the two forms are at least physically distinct.  That being the case, whether they were previously one or two Dax seems up in the air, and the same with whether they currently are one or two Warframes.

Think you players are getting ahead of yourselves. We don't know the nature of what we saw. It could easily been a one off for a quest campaign. I don't want human non-infested heads to become a staple in this game. We have Operator's and Drifters. I'm satisfied with that. Helminthed subjects are far more interesting than regular humans in rubbery spandex.  The cinematic seemed to show the character as always being exhausted. Not sure why that was. Anyway, if putting a human face on a warframe is the goal here, I'm disappointed.