Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnons have been great, when do you guys expect the next set of incarnons and what weapons do you want to see?

Goldenrice

8 hours ago, Raarsi said:

Worst gun ever gets an incarnon mode that makes it statistically the best gun ever.  Would be great.  All you have to do is get a few headshots....with a Stug....a basic form Stug....

Ya know, maybe we should at least get a Kuva Stug first so that we'll have a basic form gun that won't rely on depression as ammo.

Stug is the op aoe wep, no headshot multipliers... :D I mean could headshot but no headshot multipliers still.

All stug need is in incarnon mod get 70%+ to 100% status and same for crit chance, add some crit dmg multiplier and its great wep. To annoy everyone.

I hope if they ever add new Incarnons, it will not add more rotations. 7 week rotation of 5 items where only 2 can be selected each week is plenty enough already. Perhaps a new gamemode and the reward would be Sentient/Narmer's equivalent to Incarnons.

For the weapons, Sobek, Daikyu, Dark Split-Sword, War, Broken War, and Broken Scepter can do. Perhaps Dread-Despair-Hate too for Sentient Incarnons as well for the laughs.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Vindicus8235 said:

prolly daikyu, corinth, fulmin, galatine (if melee stops sucking) in that order -- also they need to basically rework all melee incarnons so they don't suck except the couple with a niche use like stat sticks

Daikyu, corinth, galatine possibly but fulmin seems like a probably not it was 2019 wisp dropped so fulmin isn’t old or new, I’d love to see war get a good refresh i miss that weapon.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1

Don't really care what incarnons are added, I just want to see the charge system redesigned. Headshots give 3 charges, body shots give 1 charge, charge capacity increased by 300% across the board. This keeps headshots the same charge value, but allows body shots for slower charging.

• Like 8

23 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

Tigris incarnon where it makes the Tigris full auto, firing dragon's breath rounds.

Daikyu incarnon that fires multiple homing arrows per draw, all homing in on the heads of different targets.

Hikou incarnon that turns the shurikens into giant fuma shurikens. much, much wider projectile with no arcing and infinite punch through. bonus: have the Naruto shuriken sound effect play as the projectiles are in flight.

Tigris is already pretty powerful, but I would take an incarnon upgrade. Free power XD. I don't know about full auto. I honestly don't really like the full autos currently. Same thing with Daikyu. It's pretty powerful now, but I'll take free power and the headshot homing would be nice for all sorts of shenanigans given that it does have the amalgam mod that increases headshot multiplier. Yes to the Hikou. All the way. Considering the Kunai and Despair got one it makes sense that they would be a decent contender for one. I would argue that throwing weapons could use a spice up on how we use them but throwing giant shurikens with a full animation change to reflect it would be a dream.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PR1D3 said:

Tigris is already pretty powerful, but I would take an incarnon upgrade. Free power XD. I don't know about full auto. I honestly don't really like the full autos currently. Same thing with Daikyu. It's pretty powerful now, but I'll take free power and the headshot homing would be nice for all sorts of shenanigans given that it does have the amalgam mod that increases headshot multiplier. Yes to the Hikou. All the way. Considering the Kunai and Despair got one it makes sense that they would be a decent contender for one. I would argue that throwing weapons could use a spice up on how we use them but throwing giant shurikens with a full animation change to reflect it would be a dream.

tigris: semi auto dragon's breath rounds works fine too

daikyu: I just want something for the Daikyu. if we're not gonna get a prime then SOMETHING at least yknow

hikou: MY MAN 🫱🏽🫲🏻

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skoomaseller said:

tigris: semi auto dragon's breath rounds works fine too

daikyu: I just want something for the Daikyu. if we're not gonna get a prime then SOMETHING at least yknow

hikou: MY MAN 🫱🏽🫲🏻

I'm waiting on Daikyu Prime. I have always loved that bow since it released. It's my bow. I have tons of rivens, built extras, hell I HAVE THE CONCLAVE SKIN FOR IT. That's how crazy I am for the bow. I do really like your idea for it. Heck, the fact that the Kunai Incaron does the headshot tracking is one of the reasons why they have elevated to being one of my favorite incarons. 

Edited by PR1D3
  • Like 2

On 2023-10-26 at 6:38 PM, vixenpixel said:

I really feel you. The vasto was such a disappointment. They really should have done the euphona or something.

The Euphona can't have an Incarnon form because it already has an alt fire mode. Which really sucks because the pitiful stats on both the Buckshot and Slug make it absolutely worthless against high level enemies.

DE really needs to go back and buff it. Most non prime weapons perform far better than it does.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see some nun-chaks, DE, on the off chance that you guys are actually planning a new series of incarnon adapters. I feel like melee could use some additional exploring. The current melees are very hit-and-miss imo. Like from very good to pretty bad. It would be fun with something that changed how the melee operated. Like dark sword could turn into it's opposite, that'd be fun. Or nun chaks could make explosions or slams. I feel like it's unfair we got 2 scythes, 2 hammers, and then no whip or sparring weapon. Korrudo over here giving you sad eyes.

• Like 3

Am 26.10.2023 um 18:20 schrieb Goldenrice:

Giving incarnon upgrades to older and weaker guns have been one of the best additions in recent years.  I'm excited to see what other weapons get the incarnon upgrade

I would be for a general solution. So modifications for all weapons. this is intended to let players decide how they are played.
Because at the moment there are hardly any weapons that even have an alternative firing mode!

• Like 2

I know it's an okay rifle, but i'd like to see a Tiberon incarnon. It's not really that great compared to the Kuva Hind anymore, and the Augment mod for it is good for crit chance, its other stats are just a bit too meh.

The Burston is probably one of my fav. assault rifles these days, the incarnon form is solid but not crazy OP like some of the incarnons, and I think that sorta treatment could work for the Tib.

Maybe the incarnon could be a pulse/beam like the tenet flux rifle but bounces off walls a couple times to increase its hit probability, or do a similar thing with the Lato where it fragments and hits nearby enemies... as much as I want to say explosions on bounce, I think they need to find other ways to make rifles more effective without direct AOE.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, (XBOX)Brusilnik said:

I want to see the Kulstar, embolist and acrid get an incarnon.

Incarnon Kulstar was in a pre-Duviri leak, but its place in that release order and most if its leaked evolutions were taken by Atomos.  One theory being they realized late that Kulstar had an altfire, didn't have a plan to deal with that, and  threw Atomos in there instead.   All the leaked weapons were accurate otherwise, as well as the sequence.

I'd love to see Incarnon Kulstar some day though.  Hopefully they're figuring out how to deal with altfire issues, as most of the weapons I'd like to see adaptors for have the same issue.

• Like 4

On 2023-10-30 at 7:18 AM, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

The Euphona can't have an Incarnon form because it already has an alt fire mode.

There's literally nothing that says that's a thing. Melee weapons already have heavy attack bound to the key, incarnon for melee was just built inline with that. The same could be done for weapons that already have something attached to alt fire.

For example, you could have Euphona incarnon activate on firing the shotgun alt fire, but convert the basic shotgun blast into Dragon's Breath that causes each pellet in the multishot to deal an extra hit of heat damage with status. Then, on top of the Dragon's Breath alt fire, the incarnon ammo could also cause the normal slug shots to become railgun shots, creating an infinitely penetrating beam of incendiary (heat) carnage.

Open your mind and tap into creativity, nothing is impossible if you just apply some basic brainstorming.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

On 2023-11-17 at 11:52 PM, Tiltskillet said:

Incarnon Kulstar was in a pre-Duviri leak, but its place in that release order and most if its leaked evolutions were taken by Atomos.  One theory being they realized late that Kulstar had an altfire, didn't have a plan to deal with that, and  threw Atomos in there instead.   All the leaked weapons were accurate otherwise, as well as the sequence.

I'd love to see Incarnon Kulstar some day though.  Hopefully they're figuring out how to deal with altfire issues, as most of the weapons I'd like to see adaptors for have the same issue.

I didn't realize the manual detonation was considered an alt fire. Still though, it could be done if it only activated incarnon on full charge. Kinda like melee does already. 

I hope DE figures something out. 

• Like 2

How it feels Incarnon weapons designs are decided upon. Instead of "jokes", it would be "Incarnon mode attributes" and "Evolution perks":

In terms of ranged weapons, they have seemingly random attributes when changing forms, with some having conflicting builds due to the divergence in damage mechanics for radial damage vs non-radial damage and the system adds needless power creep that leads to more band-aids like Damage Attenuation.

Even though there are weapons I really enjoy, don't care which weapons are selected next, because whatever is chosen may very well not maintain its identity when changing form. Based on what we've seen, we'll likely see less popular weapons selected and probably weapons that are used as ingredients to forge other assets. Here's a list. Interesting to take note of the amount of weapons on this list that were selected to be Incarnon Genesis: Weapons Required as Crafting Ingredients | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

• Like 1