The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.7

[DE]Danielle

Thanks for the update! I want to add here that the Operator Void Blast/Auto Melee bug is still out here ruining Zariman Bounty and Eidolon runs, daily.

Operator pops out, gets stuck in a Void Blast spam until you die (if you're lucky)!

Edited by Rahlgrim
  • Like 2

hace 1 hora, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Contagious Bond: Enemies inflicted by damage over time Status Effects will now spread 50% of the tick damage when killed to other enemies. 

• Prior to this change, damage over time procs would only tick 1 damage on enemies it spread to. Now, it’ll apply 50% (at max rank) of the tick damage originating from the killed enemy. 

Thanks for the fix but it seems to not work properly, the first couple enemies the companion kills will spreads the status but after a point it just does not work. I went with my chesa to a survival watching him kill like 20+ enemies and no status spread at all (where te firsts ones he killed spread the 10+ slash procs properly). Tried it a few times and it's the same outcome at different number of kills.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:
33 minutes ago, crazywolfpusher said:

Bug: Lethal Levitation from the Naramon school is not applying the weapon damage bonus to Warframe weapons. Tested it with Skana Prisma unmodded.

naramon.png

Just to add some detail to this: it does apply a bonus to ranged weapons but not to melee, despite not specifying a weapon type.  If that's the intent, and it's just the description is wrong... that's pretty ironic for the so-called melee school.

Since we're on the subject, I have some feedback on this too:  the trigger condition is pretty annoying.  Lifted status gets negated by any tiny bit of damage, some units are immune to it, and some units seem to be temporarily immune while they're under the effect of other CC.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Contagious Bond: Enemies inflicted by damage over time Status Effects will now spread 50% of the tick damage when killed to other enemies.

Thanks for the fix! But the mod seems to break after a few triggers and doesn't spread status at all, let alone 1 damage ones.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed MOA Companions permanently dying if they were ragdolled a certain way. 

On the topics of MOA Companions, the emotion module animations are hindering their combat effectiveness. This causes them to perform unnecessarily long animations upon certain feats that does nothing other than making your MOA a sitting duck. Think of you as a player performing a Narta Emote every time you kill a single enemy no matter who it is or upon seeing an enemy. That's what it feels like as a MOA Companion ever since Fortuna's launch (Nov. 2018).

The Emotion Modules could still be limited as a cosmetic change, but limit the lengthy animations elsewhere or change them to not be a cosmetic. Rather, have them imbue buffs to allies/debuffs to enemies depending on the type of Module. This in turn will have to make them craftable from Legs.

Since we're on the topic of pet changes lately and now is the time to ask, I don't suppose there's any chance you guys could take a look at the Hard Engage mod for moas? It changes their primary attack to melee (and then the gun barely gets used.) It's amusing watching moas try to kickbox things to death, but unfortunately the scaling is really bad so on any mob over level 35-40 it pales in function very badly. Also it overrides times that would have been shots from the equipped gun most of the time so the sentinel weapon they're using doesn't really make up for it as an exchange.

I think this mod could be really cool paired with the bond that strips 15% armor on melee, but since the base damage doesn't scale well it's a hard call to ever use it but it's a fun mod when it's working, it just doesn't really work outside of low level scenarios.

suggestion to make duplex bond clone every 3 abilities instead of 100 energy spent, and change with efficiency so a build with 150 efficiency needs 6-5 cast of abilities to avoid cheesing

this would solve lavos and hildryn exclusion from having fun(since this mod is more fun than meta)

and would reduce the dependecy of its other function(energy orbs when the clones kills), since it's energy restoration highly decays compared to energy required

hace 10 minutos, FacuNeko dijo:

suggestion to make duplex bond clone every 3 abilities instead of 100 energy spent, and change with efficiency so a build with 150 efficiency needs 6-5 cast of abilities to avoid cheesing

this would solve lavos and hildryn exclusion from having fun(since this mod is more fun than meta)

and would reduce the dependecy of its other function(energy orbs when the clones kills), since it's energy restoration highly decays compared to energy required

more important than that, i almost forgot, beast type companions have more problems that robotic counterpart that can build their weapons separately, i better suggest change the clone limit for robots to 2 clones, or beast limit to 4 clones

2 hours ago, Tempestria said:

Voruna's direct hit with Ulfrun's descent no longer counts as a melee kill, which stops it from triggering arcanes, idk if this was initially intended or if it's a bug, but it would be nice if it was returned.

Poor Voruna can't catch a break, The team is invesigating now, and I'll add this to the known-issues list!

• Like 11

There are currently a number of bugs while using the Merulina ability, such as mods (like hydraulic/galvanized scope) not applying their buffs, falling through elevator platforms, occulysts treating you as invisible, door controls on the Zariman not taking damage from guns or abilities while riding Merulina and apparently a broken ui element for picking up voidplumes and how many you've found but only while on Merulina?

Edited by BrendanatorX
Clarity

Can we please get a fix for zylok's incarnon mode explosions not being affected by multishot? It's been a problem since the evolution came out but it's still broken to the point of being unusable six months later and after its prime released...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Grimmpup said:

Can we please get a fix for zylok's incarnon mode explosions not being affected by multishot? It's been a problem since the evolution came out but it's still broken to the point of being unusable six months later and after its prime released...

Not saying this shouldn't be fixed, but it's a mechanical issue with all hitscan radial damage instances:

So, as Rainy said...

• Ambassador alt-fire explosion.
  • Mausolon explosions on both main and alt-fire.
  • Trumna main-fire explosion.
  • Battacor alt-fire explosion.
  • Ferrox main-fire explosion.
  • Tenet Ferrox main-fire explosion.
  • Opticor Vandal explosion (likely Opticor too).
  • Braton Incarnon explosion.
  • Burston Incarnon explosion.
  • Zylok Incarnon explosion.

Regular Opticor explosion has been confirmed as well.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Not saying this shouldn't be fixed, but it's a mechanical issue with all hitscan radial damage instances:

So, as Rainy said...

Damn, didn't realize that so many other weapons were having this problem... The Trumna is one of my absolute favorites and was tinkering with Opticor and Ferrox builds recently, so I'm really hoping that this is something that gets looked at soon and given the care that it needs ;;

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

So, as Rainy said...

interesting to know that trumna altfire doesn't benefit from ms... it hits like a goddamn freight train that I didn't even notice lmao

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

interesting to know that trumna altfire doesn't benefit from ms... it hits like a goddamn freight train that I didn't even notice lmao

It's the Trumna regular fire explosion, not the grenade.  Although there are some other examples on the list that are hilarious to imagine with working multishot.

• Like 3