The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

24 hours mastery test

Siragatatu

why do we have a 24 hours cooldown to go to the next mastery level, i think that too much time to wait especially in low level mastery and new players, since we don't have that much options of weapons in the very early mastery levels 

Edited by Siragatatu
  • Like 2

To @Siragatatu,

Also in the relay, inside Cephalon's Simaris room, you have a place to practice the MR test as much as you need before doing it.

New players often miss or forget this feature but it is really the solution that [DE] create for 24h delay complains.

Remark : Also not having the weapons mean you need to progress.

• Using Mouse "wheel up" to shoot make any semi-auto into a full-auto. (and save some money/fingers too). idem with melee/wheel down.
  • Any weapons/packs you can buy with plats can be used to bypass the mastery ranksWIKIA link.
  • Lastly, I personally take me few months to bypass some MR test in early game (2013-2015) and today it is far easier to progress.
  • Like 4

The XP bar that fills up keeps accruing XP points even though you can't see it, so don't worry you're not losing anything and when you do your next test it will maybe show your progress.

17 minutes ago, MBaldelli said:

@Circle_of_Psi is not wrong, and the source?   Because of this: 

https://www.cnn.com/2015/01/19/world/taiwan-gamer-death/index.html

Only 3 days, what an amateur, our group has had CO-OP LAN session at someone's house for longer back in the day. Though I think he didn't eat or drink.

27 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

Does the game ever explain that you can practice mastery tests and where to do it?

I don't remember for sure.  I hope so.

There's no special "where" to it though, as there is a practice button on the mastery test screen.  No need to go to a relay to access it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TeaHands said:

Does the game ever explain that you can practice mastery tests and where to do it? If not DE should have taken care of that a looooooooong time ago

There's a practise button on the same screen as the "taking the test for real" button.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

The XP bar that fills up keeps accruing XP points even though you can't see it, so don't worry you're not losing anything and when you do your next test it will maybe show your progress.

Only 3 days, what an amateur, our group has had CO-OP LAN session at someone's house for longer back in the day. Though I think he didn't eat or drink.

Oh god, Summer LAN party. I miss those days. spent two weeks at a friend's house playing dota. 

13 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Oh god, Summer LAN party. I miss those days. spent two weeks at a friend's house playing dota. 

Yeah, ya get pretty wasted by the time you finish, eating playing drinking while playing, our group is too old now to do stuff like that for an extended period, ages ranging from 45 to 70, plus some have gone their own grown up, or because of infighting. :angry:

Give up LAN'ing no one really around now and those that are, well old people's *@##$y dramas, :facepalm: life is too short to be fighting with friends I tell them so I just get on WF and go for a few hours every day, 58 and I'll sleep when I'm dead. :devil:

Edited by Slayer-.
typo: 'life is' not 'lives'

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Siragatatu:

why do we have a 24 hours cooldown to go to the next mastery level, i think that too much time to wait especially in low level mastery and new players, since we don't have that much options of weapons in the very early mastery levels 

actually only for new players. Because there are tests and later you have the best builds and weapons. That's why you tested it and actually almost always pass on the first try.

• 1 month later...
On 2023-11-24 at 10:36 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Been in the game for years, you'll get used to it

that type of attitude is exactly why its still in it the older players that have been playing for "years" think new players should have to suffer as they did even thought to play with people who already play you have to wait literal weeks of time which for me i just started playing and am already ready to drop the game over time gating might as well put game on a phone and call it an mmo that fact that you have to wait 24 hours from when you make m2 to make it to m3 makes zero sense have an accumulating timed lock out based on rank would make this a non issue 1h 1-2 2h 2-3 3h 3-4 4h 4-5 its not some huge game breaking fix its really simple stop punishing new players 

22 minutes ago, Tickletrain said:

that type of attitude is exactly why its still in it the older players that have been playing for "years" think new players should have to suffer as they did even thought to play with people who already play you have to wait literal weeks of time which for me i just started playing and am already ready to drop the game over time gating might as well put game on a phone and call it an mmo that fact that you have to wait 24 hours from when you make m2 to make it to m3 makes zero sense have an accumulating timed lock out based on rank would make this a non issue 1h 1-2 2h 2-3 3h 3-4 4h 4-5 its not some huge game breaking fix its really simple stop punishing new players 

I'm sorry BOOHOO!    

NMPSq.gif

The only thing MR does is allow you to get weapons in a higher tier but DE has already bypassed that with some content, keep more mods on Warframes and Weapons, and some other capacity like void traces and other stuff.

Why do you want to do every MR test at once anyway? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tickletrain said:

The fact that I got pinged for a 1 month later comment by a player called "Tickletrain" is more humorous than what you just said to me.

I LOVE your name 👍🏼

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

On 2023-11-24 at 5:55 PM, TeaHands said:

Does the game ever explain that you can practice mastery tests and where to do it? If not DE should have taken care of that a looooooooong time ago

HzF04bQ.png

That circled part at the bottom has been there for a long time. I took this pic at least 5 years ago.

• Like 2