Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

P L E A S E S A V E Kuva Ogris | Kuva Zarr | Kuva Bramma ! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! !

Grimme.W

vor 55 Minuten schrieb PollexMessier:

I don't think the ammo of these things should've ever been nerfed the way they were. That whole update was a dumpster fire.
Ogris in particular is really stupid cus it's damage output is exceptionally lower than many of the others that were hit just as hard.

They SHOULD have given us self damage back and actually balanced that properly. Like they should have done from the very beginning, instead of replacing it with self knockback just because Rebecca's favorite youtuber demanded self damage be removed instead of fixed.

But. Just use ammo mutation in the Exilus slot. These weapons have literally no better mod to slot there but ammo mutation, besides Cautious shot if you've decided to torture yourself by not putting primed sure footed on everything.

true. there are viable solutions. and everything should be countered VERSATILE. So not everywhere primed sure footed nonsense. but self-damage and then you just take healer support with you. or too little ammo? then someone with pimped disp skills.

and the company is still going the same way. This year/last year there was an interview about balance. Someone even posted a quote in the forum. In the stream they said: "We can sit down and discuss balance for weeks or even more than a month. And that would waste a lot of time. Only in the end only new content counts. Because new content = life".

Therefore there will certainly be no serious balance changes. Instead, just more weapons.
and the people who claim that kuva zarr secondary fire is totally fine and you don't need any skill for it... you can sell them anything :D
You can even reduce damage by 99.99% and they would still prove to other players with foam at the mouth and red eyes that the game finally has elite challenge and only the best players in the universe can beat it.

6 hours ago, Grimme.W said:

The enemy's dropped ammunition is low, and the amount of ammunition picked up by the weapon is only 1. When using these weapons, I often encounter situations where there is no ammunition and I cannot pick up ammunition, resulting in death.Please rescue these weapons. When I see these weapons running out of ammunition, I feel very panicked; Looking at the lack of ammunition to pick up, I feel helpless; Watching Tenno die, I feel lost.

DE's handling of the AoE meta 2022 was rather poor, but they revealed their intentions not too long after the nerfs: They wanted to push AoE players to the new Incarnon Genesis weapons that just so happen to have mechanics that bypass the ammo nerfs implemented on radial AoE weapons. That's the nature of these types of games.

• Like 3

"The tile sets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of Kuva and when the drains finally scab over, all the Kuaka will drown. The accumulated filth of all their fornication and war crimes will foam up about their Chassis and all the Meta Chasers and AOEphiles will look up and shout "Save the Bramma, Ogris, Zarr!"... and DE will look down, and whisper "no.""

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Prexades said:

A B S O L U T E L Y  N O T !

Censoring swears like that is against the ToS and can get you a strike if someone reports it.
You can even get striked for the forum's auto-censor censoring your words for you. Which really makes me wonder why it even does that instead of just deleting the word or not letting you post with banned words outright....

I got one just cus someone was a jaded prick about getting hit with it themselves.

I've been pretty tempted to just start reporting every time I see it to try and kick up enough outrage for that rule to be overturned because of how unbelievably stupid it is. But that'd probably just get a bunch or people banned and not change anything. And potentially get the moderators pissed at me for mass reporting stupid garbage and get me a warning even tho I would've been following the rules, because that is just 100% on brand for them to do.

Anyway probably re-word that last bit just to be safe.

Edited by PollexMessier

vor 13 Minuten schrieb PollexMessier:

Censoring swears like that is against the ToS and can get you a strike if someone reports it.
You can even get striked for the forum's auto-censor censoring your words for you. Which really makes me wonder why it even does that instead of just deleting the word or not letting you post with banned words outright....

I got one just cus someone was a jaded prick about getting hit with it themselves.

I've been pretty tempted to just start reporting every time I see it to try and kick up enough outrage for that rule to be overturned because of how unbelievably stupid it is. But that'd probably just get a bunch or people banned and not change anything. And potentially get the moderators pissed at me for mass reporting stupid garbage and get me a warning even tho I would've been following the rules, because that is just 100% on brand for them to do.

Anyway probably re-word that last bit just to be safe.

I have no problem at all with certain words. In many countries this is ok. and certain words describe reality. So without it it doesn't work at all. otherwise it's a lie.

And the problem is that the forum is managed by an external company?
So somebody just check the bug forum and make a list from it. That's what the whole communication?
I've often read this on Reddit and heard this on Discord.

Edited by Venus-Venera

46 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

I have no problem at all with certain words. In many countries this is ok. and certain words describe reality. So without it it doesn't work at all. otherwise it's a lie.

And the problem is that the forum is managed by an external company?
So somebody just check the bug forum and make a list from it. That's what the whole communication?
I've often read this on Reddit and heard this on Discord.

Swear words are complicated. Some people think they're offensive, and they're not necessary for communication. So they're banned in many online spaces, and some real world spaces like schools.

They're not banned in the game though. Which is one reason that rule is pointless here.

Swear words are a concept that doesn't seem to translate well between languages.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (NSW)Royal_Elf_Mika said:

Zarr(kuva) needs a separate ammo counter for it's shotgun mode.

Or a buff to its ammo efficiency/nerf to the AoE mode's efficiency (with corresponding adjustments to magazine size, reserve ammo and pickup values).

2EeLE.gif

10 hours ago, Mazifet said:

uh oh! looks like someone forgot to properly manage their ammo!

2EeLE.gif

10 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Grab a weapon that requires aiming instead of more ammunition. Problem solved...

2EeLE.gif

10 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

Working as intended, move on

Yep.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

Which is crazy how latron and torid didn't get nerfed or at least lower riven dispo till now either way it'll happen sooner or later

Goes to show how many people have trouble getting a few headshots to activate incarnons, torid kinda doesn't have that requirement though, think it might get some nerfs someday.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Grimme.W said:

The enemy's dropped ammunition is low, and the amount of ammunition picked up by the weapon is only 1. When using these weapons, I often encounter situations where there is no ammunition and I cannot pick up ammunition, resulting in death.Please rescue these weapons. When I see these weapons running out of ammunition, I feel very panicked; Looking at the lack of ammunition to pick up, I feel helpless; Watching Tenno die, I feel lost.

Let me introduce you to Carrier+Ammo Mutation

Or dispensary if you use that already, I recommend the above option though

I also suggest using melee/secondary when out of ammo in order to get some sort of drops to convert.

• Like 2

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Malikili:

Let me introduce you to Carrier+Ammo Mutation

Or dispensary if you use that already, I recommend the above option though

I also suggest using melee/secondary when out of ammo in order to get some sort of drops to convert.

OK. you are relatively new here. therefore probably meant seriously.
Ammo aura and therefore PRIMED ammo ammunition are still missing from the list above.
and now WARNING: even in a group with a lot of people in an ez ext mission you will run out of ammo.

or compare tenet secondary with unlimited ammo and the embarrassing aoe waste. Tenet performs much better and does much more damage and for that I only need 1 buff from Wisp. not even dmg arcanes in warframe.
or another hardcore example: test harrow with roar+2nd skill+(unlimited ammo arcane and a dmg arcane for secondary) with kuva nukor against 20x lvl 190 elite units. Depending on the headshot crits, everyone is dead after 5-10 seconds (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)... and in the party he still has crit from 4 skill and definitely some dmg buffs from party. With my Harrow I can camp in SP Disr without CC. nothing lives there.

18 hours ago, Silligoose said:

DE's handling of the AoE meta 2022 was rather poor, but they revealed their intentions not too long after the nerfs: They wanted to push AoE players to the new Incarnon Genesis weapons that just so happen to have mechanics that bypass the ammo nerfs implemented on radial AoE weapons. That's the nature of these types of games.

Except incarnons line up exactly with their reasoning for nerfing AOE ammo.

Said reasons were: automation, being overly dominant, and being disruptive to other players. And Incarnons having the limited transformation ammo and requiring headshots/direct hits to get more ammo stops them from automating gameplay and being disruptive (or at least less than old AOE). While they can't be all that dominant since they're all competing with each other and old AOE weapons.

• Like 5

3小时前 , trst 说:

Except incarnons line up exactly with their reasoning for nerfing AOE ammo.

Said reasons were: automation, being overly dominant, and being disruptive to other players. And Incarnons having the limited transformation ammo and requiring headshots/direct hits to get more ammo stops them from automating gameplay and being disruptive (or at least less than old AOE). While they can't be all that dominant since they're all competing with each other and old AOE weapons.

Also, as stated by someone previously when incarnon was introduced - DE can easily tweak the weapon by adjusting the number of headshot required for transformation, and the number of ammo available after transformation.

And to supplement on the so-called AoE "nerf", let's make it as clear as possible - that was not a nerf. There was no, zero, 0, nil, nothing change to damage number, crit chance, status chance, status duration, and any single stat, of the k.Zarr, k.bramma, and whatsoever. The only changes were the ammo and headshot multiplier +/- prime firestorm radius. 

For anyone calling the AoE ammo change a "nerf", my dear innocent child, you have not seen the glaive nerf, or melee nerf, at all. If Steve was still in charge back then, all your AoE weapons would simply receive a 75% to 90% blunt cut in their damage number and that would be the end of story.

• Like 1

2023/11/27 PM12点12分 , Kaiga 说:

I don't think this is a serious post. 
These weapons aren't weak, some ammo mutation/carrier prime and some trigger discipline lets you use them perfectly fine.

Or, use something like the angstrum or carmine penta if you're looking for weapons with a bigger ammo pool.

I dont think so.

1.This version has a particularly large number of enemies, causing significant damage to Tenno in an instant. If not dealt with quickly, Tenno will die.

2.Weapons with large magazine capacities usually do not have the ability to quickly deal with large enemy areas.

3.Even if the current version is equipped with an increased ammunition mod, it will not make the weapon use smoothly because the amount of ammunition collected is very small and a lot of ammunition is used. Moreover, the drop rate of ammunition has decreased. When attacking four or five enemies, one main weapon ammunition or secondary weapon ammunition is dropped, which indirectly weakens these weapons.

2023/11/27 PM12点01分 , MiraiSDK 说:

Try mod for max ammo, use Carrier, and have a bit of trigger discipline . If you can't find ammo drops and are surronded by enemies... you do know we have two other weapons (secondary and melee), use them.

But if the damage from secondary and melee weapons cannot quickly clear the enemy, all that remains is death.

2023/11/27 PM3点36分 , PollexMessier 说:

I don't think the ammo of these things should've ever been nerfed the way they were. That whole update was a dumpster fire.
Ogris in particular is really stupid cus it's damage output is exceptionally lower than many of the others that were hit just as hard.

They SHOULD have given us self damage back and actually balanced that properly. Like they should have done from the very beginning, instead of replacing it with self knockback just because Rebecca's favorite youtuber demanded self damage be removed instead of fixed.

But. Just use ammo mutation in the Exilus slot. These weapons have literally no better mod to slot there but ammo mutation, besides Cautious shot if you've decided to torture yourself by not putting primed sure footed on everything.

I completely agree with your viewpoint.

2023/11/27 PM2点28分 , Seele 说:

What needs saving? I routinely have entire missions carpet-bombed by Kuva Zarr spam, and at the end the Zarr player has gotten 90% of kills and damage. Use the myriad options available to you to mitigate the downside of the weapon, or choose something else that better fits your playstyle.

If you want to enjoy every battle, you can play single player games.

2023/11/27 PM5点46分 , Silligoose 说:

True.

2023/11/27 PM5点48分 , Prexades 说:

A B S O L U T E L Y  N O T !

The old AoE meta was really bad.

I don't think that if you want to enjoy every battle, you can simply play single player games. With the increasing number of enemies, it is necessary to use these weapons if you want to complete tasks quickly. Reducing the amount of ammunition for these weapons, thereby reducing the player's utilization rate of these weapons and achieving balance, is really absurd