Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Gargoyle's Cry (HAS CONCLUDED!)

[DE]Sam

41 minutes ago, (PSN)GaddiDaddy said:

Why is the krios signa locked for me and a few people I know?

Krios Signa debuting from the Void into your Arsenal. If the goal is met, the Signa can be purchased from the Vigile Jahu Gargoyle Vendor!

I'm a bit lost on the gargoyle feeding as I've never done clan events with decorations.

Ghost clan, I fed it 6 curses, I can't feed it anymore in the UI.
Do I need to wait for weekly reset to feed it more? Or is there some upgrade to to Bronze, Silver, Gold and for gold it needs to be 24 curses each week?
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Karpik said:
I'm a bit lost on the gargoyle feeding as I've never done clan events with decorations.

Ghost clan, I fed it 6 curses, I can't feed it anymore in the UI.
Do I need to wait for weekly reset to feed it more? Or is there some upgrade to to Bronze, Silver, Gold and for gold it needs to be 24 curses each week?

Yes, you are done for the week. The event runs for 4 weeks, each week, you need to feed the statue. The 24 curses is at the end of the week, so either it is counting successive feedings of 6, (6 per week, with 6 total week 1, then 12 total week 2, 18 week 3, 24 week 4), or each week you need more feedings than the last (each week requiring 6 more than the last.) Guess we'll find out next week.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, matt11mz said:

Yes, you are done for the week. The event runs for 4 weeks, each week, you need to feed the statue. The 24 curses is at the end of the week, so either it is counting successive feedings of 6, (6 per week, with 6 total week 1, then 12 total week 2, 18 week 3, 24 week 4), or each week you need more feedings than the last (each week requiring 6 more than the last.) Guess we'll find out next week.

Thanks! I don't mind how much feeding needs to be done so either option is fine, I'll be doing the event probably a lot, but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any clan action to get to the gold. 

• Like 1

wohoo, reward system from Scarlet Spear PLUS trophy! Made my day! Arcanes, Emblem, Palette and that awesome Signa. Sweet! (no sarcasm. yes, really.)

Hope the fish won't be too rude again (or was ist Loid that got on my nerves quite quick?) or else I gotta mute them :D I hope I don't miss a week of feeding the Gargoyle due to health issues or the holidays...that would be a rather sad way to lose the chance to get a trophy. Leaves no room to catch up if it is bound by weekly reset and not by putting in the required number of curses in total. But I'll do my very best o7 Thanks for the event.

P.S. For future stuff, maybe there could be a squad link or something like that? Maximum of 8 players in two squads. We're the tiniest clan, but if we're all online, we always gotta split up and can't enjoy stuff together.

Edited by Silescere
  • Like 1

Even though there is no leaderboard, it would have been nice to atleast have an Operation score. This more or less feels like Nights of Naberus and not "Operation". The last real Operation we had was Orphix Venom, and before that was Hostile Mergers. 😔

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Annunakitty said:

I'm confused on what the requisites are for unlocking the signa.  I contributed this week's curses, does it only unlock after the event ends?

It mentions a community goal, wish we knew what that goal is, but it sounds like we need to hit X feedings as a community to unlock it for everyone. It is available in the store, so it will be obtainable in the event at some point.

Edit: It is in the events tab. Only thing I see is Murmur Telemetry Chorus Connectivity, which is currently at 1.9%. I'm guessing it works like invasions. the more people doing the event, the more progress is added to the bar. At 100%, we can buy the signa.

Edited by matt11mz
Found the marker for the goal.

The event is ok,  look at feedback and you will see Assassination isnt a great mission to begin with...  this sonic the hedgehog bullcrap is really not fun.   Didnt like it in flood, didnt like in mirror,  dont like it in assassinate..

The angel and the curse is funny,  I didn't know it would do that.  

The Cavia rewards are all fine.   But holy smokes you guys were on crack when you designed Arcane economy.  For the people who need those they have to run a bazillion missions to get Rank 5 arcanes even in Steel Path which is prob not a fun place for people who don't have arcanes.  

I have never completed a hydrolyst.  Scarlet Spear that DE hates so much was awesome for me.   I farmed up all the major arcanes I wanted from that.  It took A LOT less runs than it would take with this event lol...   Not only that but Spear had two different missions so if you got bored of one you could do the other!!

What really pisses me off about this event though..... this was the perfect place to let us buy grimoire mods, Tennokai mods,  melee arcanes/adapters..  and instead we get a bunch of crap that doesn't even matter.  I don't even want the stupid halo considering how those are premium accessories which you do not allow us to use platinum on.  

===============

I maxed out both sides of scarlet spear event and ran it A LOT.   I am a solo ghost clan and somehow I never earned the sentient looking trophy I see in other people's dojo??   I can only imagine you had to build it during the event??   That makes me scared I will miss on on current or future event trophies for my Dojo.... I read this post and have already maxed out this weeks contributions and should easily be able to do the rest but how will the trophy be delivered????    I sure as heck didn't get the Scarlet Spear trophy??   If the sentient looking trophy didn't come from Scarlet Spear where did it come from??  I got plague star and orphix trophies...

Grim/Tennokai mods being in C rot and NOT 100% really sucks.....  

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

What really pisses me off about this event though..... this was the perfect place to let us buy grimoire mods, Tennokai mods,  melee arcanes/adapters..  and instead we get a bunch of crap that doesn't even matter.  I don't even want the stupid halo considering how those are premium accessories which you do not allow us to use platinum on.  

If they put too many types of rewards in one event, it'd force people to make impossible decision what rewards to pursue.

They are breaking old arcane economy first, by letting people catch up AND having whales stock up and sell what they don't need.

If they put rewards that are less than a week old from release, then no one would farm current content and get it from event instead. I understand why someone might want all the shinies right now, but objectively that's be a bad strategy.

But I do hope this event returns regularly with a different rotation of rewards. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

So its a 1 day per week event.. thats kinda messed up DE .. 

I think the goal is to drag player attention, instead of doing all at once, they want you to come back atleast once a week to maximize the feed, as such the event lasts 4 weeks and not 1 day.

Edit: Nvm, they do show the community %

Edited by KIREEK