Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think there will be a special reward at day 3000 login?

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

In the patch notes for whispers the daily login is going to cap at 3000 days to prevent boosters from infinitely scaling. So think they'll put something at the end? Im hoping for skin for something or like a ephemera.

Why cap it, sounds stupid, I'm well over 2000 can't remember now, I haven't been able to log in for two weeks damn computer had a stroke from playing Warframe every day since 2017, it seems 2012 Windows 7ultimate x64bit hardware and Windows 10pro hate each other.

• Like 1

1) 30-day Omnibooster – affinity, resource, resource drop, credit, mod drop boosters, all in one.

OR

2) Prime set consisting of:

- Zenith Prime

- Azima Prime

- Zenistar Prime

- Sigma & Octantis Prime

- Lodestar Prime armor set

- Lodestar Prime Syandana

:copium:

• Like 1

Just now, Skoomaseller said:

1) 30-day Omnibooster – affinity, resource, resource drop, credit, mod drop boosters, all in one.

OR

2) Prime set consisting of:

- Zenith Prime

- Azima Prime

- Zenistar Prime

- Sigma & Octantis Prime

- Lodestar Prime armor set

- Lodestar Prime Syandana

:copium:

How dare you leave out Daikyu Prime

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Why cap it,

"Ultimately, we want to ensure the longevity of this system by proactively putting in measures that prevent an unbalanced reward system caused by indefinite scaling."

Mostly I'd say that's devspeak for "The thought of players skating by more and more with login boosters at 4000, 5000, and 10000 days rather than buying them irks our accounting department." :P

It will affect some other things besides boosters though.

• Like 4

Lodestar Signa. A spinning rotating Signa with tiny energy Kaithe, like a Carousel going around your head. Or maybe it just resets, to confuse people. Or maybe Umbra Sure Footed. 140% resistance to knockdowns and staggers. Science may never truly know. Some mysteries, Warframes were never meant to breach. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Lodestar Signa. A spinning rotating Signa with tiny energy Kaithe, like a Carousel going around your head. Or maybe it just resets, to confuse people. Or maybe Umbra Sure Footed. 140% resistance to knockdowns and staggers. Science may never truly know. Some mysteries, Warframes were never meant to breach. 

Lodestar Signa would be kinda epic. A profile badge would be cool too.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Lord ChibiVR said:

A special cosmetic for playing the game for 3000 days is too much? 

I think something that represents "10" for 3650 days would be cool if we cant get a 3000 days one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Lord ChibiVR said:

A special cosmetic for playing the game for 3000 days is too much? 

Dude, anything is too much with this community. Best to have nothing, or at least nothing special or people are just going to complain while still logging in for 3k days

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

"Ultimately, we want to ensure the longevity of this system by proactively putting in measures that prevent an unbalanced reward system caused by indefinite scaling."

Mostly I'd say that's devspeak for "The thought of players skating by more and more with login boosters at 4000, 5000, and 10000 days rather than buying them irks our accounting department." :P

It will affect some other things besides boosters though.

Just another way to disrespect the long-time players and supporters of Warframe IMO.

So what if a small group gets a digitally coded reward for hanging around for years.

I look forward to seeing what the daily login throws at me, part of the games enjoyment when a special evergreen reward pops up I think nice.

1 hour ago, nslay said:

Probably the usual: 4 weapon or warframe slots, 3 exilus forma, 3 forma, 3 catalyst or 3 reactors. Good job on your 3000 days!

That's too generous lol. along with that DE could honour all the riven slots we missed out on in those milestone rewards because we were already at the 180 cap. :tongue: add some Umbra Forma.

Here's a crazy idea a reusable Umbra Forma blueprint. SeMz4.gif I3cf9.gif 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

That's too generous lol. along with that DE could honour all the riven slots we missed out on in those milestone rewards because we were already at the 180 cap. :tongue: add some Umbra Forma.

Here's a crazy idea a reusable Umbra Forma blueprint. SeMz4.gif I3cf9.gif

They already do this like every 50-100 days. I forgot to add scaling boosters (and sometimes a collection of boosters!) and Riven caches. After Lodestar, there's really nothing special.

2 minutes ago, nslay said:

They already do this like every 50-100 days. I forgot to add scaling boosters (and sometimes a collection of boosters!) and Riven caches. After Lodestar, there's really nothing special.

Some are helpful others are not because of already at 180 cap.

Lodestar armour, damn that was years ago getting that, gotta admit though on some frames it looks ok. I3cf9.gif

50 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Primed Streamline: +175% Power Efficiency. let the salt flow!

I'm going to assume you meant +75% ability efficiency on the mod, bringing ability efficiency up to 175% (which is what people who don't understand the system think is the cap). The actual Primed Streamline is +55% ability efficiency though. It existed for a short time on the Chinese server. It will never be released though, for the obvious reason that it would completely invalidate Fleeting Expertise (and finish off what little remains of the tenuous "balance" for energy economy in the game).

Edited by Hexerin

I actually didn't know there would be a cap.

I mean they remade a system without predicting players would login that many days and now that that players are doing it (which is a good thing), they decided to cut the scalling?

Personally i don't like the idea, being able to see the numbers go up is great, a shame it will cap.

A reward at 3000 would be nice but i don't think DE has anything planned because players starting now will have to play for like 8 years to get said reward. Whatever it is players will complain. DE will likely avoid the rage altogether and not give anything at 3000.