Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it time for Primed Rush?

Prof-Dante

so, today I have been thinking, DE have released two new primed mods in a row, and we haven't had a second prime EXCILUS mod since forever.

and now with Gauss prime here...all the signs are screaming for Primed Rush don't you think?

it's one of the oldest mods in the game, and we need a different option than Primed sure footed.

55% sprint speed as an exilus mod would probably stick with so many builds of mine, considering how much I love mobility...and many other tenno as well. 

• Like 16

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree

My Gauss Prime has yet to break the speed barrier

Also, you misspelled “exilus.” I’m just pointing it out because you put it in all caps to make a statement

Edit: While we’re at it, we should also have sprint speed shards

Edited by Aruquae
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Not sure, might be time for primed maglev though

Primed Maglev: Exact same stats as Maglev, but with an even more expensive mod cost of 20. 

People complaining about Maglev having the same stats as Streamlined Form, but more expensive, will not have to worry anymore. Primed Maglev will take that spot. 

Edited by Aruquae
*having
  • Like 4

I've used Rush on majority of frames since 2013.

One of my first videos was actually about how sprint speed momentum interacts with dodge rolling.

Even as an avid user of Rush. I can't stand the capacity creep plaguing the game currently. I doubt they would do it anyways. Velocity directly interacts with AI aiming. Faster you move, harder you are to hit. Yet another reason I often use Rush and even Rhino Vanguard helm. It would make melee combos feel even worse too.

• Like 3

I had similar idea but with whole new alternative to Steel paht:

And my mod suggestion would yeild 60% speed boost.

26 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Even as an avid user of Rush. I can't stand the capacity creep plaguing the game currently. I doubt they would do it anyways. Velocity directly interacts with AI aiming. Faster you move, harder you are to hit. Yet another reason I often use Rush and even Rhino Vanguard helm. It would make melee combos feel even worse too.

Meanwhile, frames being immortal, can melt whole rooms, damage putting few exclamation marks yet we are afraid of being little bit faster... not even gun/melee speed. *facepalm* haha

Just now, Xzorn said:

Spam Rollers Vs Bullet Jumpers detected =D

AFK user detected :|

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Qorvex99 said:

I have no idea why I keep adding the "c" in Exilus...my bad, I'll probably keep it though so your comment can still be relevant.

I feel you, sometimes random letters in words just feel right, even if they aren’t. 
Would’ve been funny if you fixed it without me knowing. I guarantee you someone would reply “the heck do you mean?” Then I would wonder if I’m losing my mind, which is possible. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, quxier said:

I had similar idea but with whole new alternative to Steel paht:

And my mod suggestion would yeild 60% speed boost.

Meanwhile, frames being immortal, can melt whole rooms, damage putting few exclamation marks yet we are afraid of being little bit faster... not even gun/melee speed. *facepalm* haha

AFK user detected :|

I love your quick path idea, definitely a lot of fun can be had there, and fits perfectly with the current game.
I don't want to clog the Forums with my posts but I'm kind of obsessed with the idea of Momentum driven weapons...

there is a game that I used to play that had an assault rifle with a unique gimmick, it fires projectiles that reacts to your inertia...if move forward the projectiles will have faster projectile speed and more damage. if you move backwards the projectiles will be slower.

the faster you move that more potent the effect.

and since knowing this weapon I've been adamant on getting a copy in Warframe, Probably the closest thing to a momentum driven weapon to me is the felarx, given it's reliance on reload speed and fire rate buffs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aruquae said:

Edit: While we’re at it, we should also have sprint speed shards

I'm throwing it out there. I had hoped that newer shards would have other auxiliary stats that would be tough to mod in. I love that parkour speed was apart of the yellow, and I secretly wanted stuff like sprint speed, sheild recharge, status duration.  Even though I know most people would just:

face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

Um acktually that wouldn't be useful to the meta! You're better off getting more crimson shards for power strength.

Edited by PR1D3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PR1D3 said:

I'm throwing it out there. I had hoped that newer shards would have other auxiliary stats that would be tough to mod in.

You’re not alone, I too thought we would get sprint speed shards

DE was probably afraid of max Tauforged/modded sprint speed Gauss Prime. 

• Like 2

Bullet jumping and then rolling is the fastest travel method for most frames aside from void slinging. A shard’s boost to sprint speed would probably only bring sprinting up to the level of traversal that parkour grants you. Yeah, it’d be good in situations where you wouldn’t want to use parkour but it’s only a buff to sprinting. The melee exilus mod Dispatch Overdrive buffs general movement speed but not bullet jumping speed, jump/double jump height, sliding distance, wall dashing speed. It grants a 60% buff and is barely on par with just bullet jumping and rolling. 

1 hour ago, CommanderC2121 said:

Please yes, I need more sprint speed. 

also DE, why do yellow archon shards only give parkour velocity and not sprint speed?! 

51 minutes ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Sounds like a waste of a mod slot to me. I would rather they release Prime mods that have more universal applications instead of just for memes.

Speed is NOT just for memes. I advise you to look beyond the meta in this game.

• Like 4

I definitlely wouldnt say no, especially with my gauss prime who is modded for sprint speed AND has the 75% sprint speed invigoration on. I'll be leaving Volt mains in the dust! (well, for the next 7 days at least) 

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by (PSN)robotwars7
  • Like 1