Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Deep Archimedea: Hotfix 35.5.3

[DE]Megan

I returned to Warframe few mounts ago, and didn't know who is Dante, because I have my main frame and didn't care about others. But then one day before release I learned that Dante is a warframe I waited for like 10-11 years!

A male caster, a mage, a sorcerer, a wizard. Who specialize on casting abilities and buffs and don't need a weapon (well mostly and thematically)and playable at high levels and solo-friendly. I started to catch up all quest to get to the point where you can obtain him story-wise/time-line wise to simply buy him from Steam, because, like I've said, I waited so long  to support dev and time economy.

And then on 15min devstream they said he need "little tweaking", KARL! And today they killed and butchered him to the ground. And all my enthusiasm and will to play died with him. He was alive for like a week and you already killed him. The warframe I've waited for so long.

*sorry for runt but I really extremely sad about this

• Like 27

4 minutes ago, Stomno said:

I was talking about the other comment, not mine. I'm not critizing that female warframe are porwerfull, all I'm saying is Dante was the first male frame to reach that kind of power. And that's an opinion, the facts here are people who paid for the frame and days after get a nerf and all other things I've said. 

Fair enough

• Like 1

hace 7 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

For visibility here, we're actively reading your feedback on the nerfs/changes, Deep Archimedea, etc. 

We hear you on it all and are not taking it lightly.

Appreciate the constructive comments. 

I don't believe it, sorry for saying it but you don't actually play your game. I know my flaws but this is something you have to admit it, DE members don't play the game.

• Like 24

-the orbiter look even worst, what up with this new lighting sistem, detending of the light tings look wet or change material look really bad

-Nidus Phryke has been change AGAIN to look like trash, and by the way you mess up the energy arms too, this skin don´t look like this at the time of purchase it was change years  later

Spoiler

230410-20240327102942-1.png

Spoiler

230410-20240327102950-1.png

Spoiler

230410-20240327103006-1.png

-valkyr carnivex skin broken, I already reported this but nothing has been fix

Spoiler

broken.png

-or this other skins that you change months after?

just like nidus above nyx deluxe was also change

the small is before is mor noteceable on the white color

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

-khora spikes cant be colored

-gauss feet still broken 

-voidshell skin materials are inconsistent, they look different on each warframe, which defeat the purpose of this kind of skin 

-beam weapons have screen shake, even with that option disable on the settings

-the nightwave armor now glows 

Spoiler

230410-20240327102918-1.png

-energy weapons muzzle flash is too strong, I try to use black energy color but it doesd not work on some weapons,also abilitties and ephimeras have this  effect now its really annoying

this is the ferlarx with black energy

Spoiler

230410-20240327125817-1.png

-thanks for fixing sevagoth´s showlder  emissive  color but now shadow colors are broken now

in the arsenal the color look normal

Spoiler

230410-20240327114852-1.png

but outside the colors change 

Spoiler

230410-20240327114855-1.png

-the new orbiter it's a downgrade compared to the last one

• Like 4

What is this AWFUL tragedy change?! Now ENEMIES and CORPSES are blocking my line of sight... like it would be one thing if it was just a line of sight nerf... But this is such an obnoxious thing.. prime a group of enemies RIGHT in front of me, and use tragedy... Whoops sorry.. only the guys in front die, becausse you couldnt see the guys behind them... Seriously??! At least make it so enemies and corpses dont count towards LoS.

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Qorvex losing Disometric Guard stacks every 5 seconds by Status Effect procs caused by the game thinking that he was being inflicted by a slowing Status.

Ok, good. CONK-KREET's back on the menu, boys! 

• Like 1

I spent $20 on platinum because I enjoyed the update so much that, when I got a 75% coupon, I thought DE deserved some cash to be thrown at them.

Now pretty much everything I found fun was changed. I want my money back.

Edited by TheTundraTerror
  • Like 10

You guys should consider improving the way line of sight works, this issue could be seen with Khora where her whip would not deal any damage even when using it directly on an enemy for example.

I don't think line of sight is a bad change but if you're going to do it at least don't make it feel inconsistent to use

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, Refrac said:

-snip-

Actually they said Tweak unfortunately there's two definitions

1. twist or pull (something) sharply.

2. improve (a mechanism or system) by making fine adjustments to it.

We thought they would make fine adjustments but they twisted the nerf knobs.

• Like 8

hace 8 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

For visibility here, we're actively reading your feedback on the nerfs/changes

If you were truly listening to your community, you would realize all of the negative feedback here is not only about Dante, but about the modus operandi DE has had for the past few years. Whenever a warframe, weapon or any feature of the game becomes largely used, the first and only way to go for you is to make it useless.

The only recent attempt to level things was introducing arcanes for primary and secondary weapons, still leaving melee weapons unattended until the introduction of Tennokai and melee arcanes (after years of having nerfed melees and the Helios kit, yes, we remember).

If you truly listen to your community, please, find a way to level up and stop leveling down. Dante was a genuinely good frame and you're killing this because you simply don't have a group of real people to play the game and tell you the things you don't want to hear, but desperately need to.

• Like 26

2 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

So we DO have to use the random loadouts to get the rewards.

We were told we would NOT have to do this, and yet, it turns out we do... so uh... wanna explain DE?

Yeah, I was just about to post the same thing. I don't nearly grow attached to any piece of equipment for too long before I start experimenting which always throws my entire selection of gear in my arsenal into chaos. Unlocking the new game mode rewards you with nothing if you don't pick the modifiers so why are we even given a choice in the matter? Something is seriously off here with the new game mode and a serious lack of proper communication.

And to top it off, one of the modifiers straight up disables operator/drifter. This is unacceptable. It's a huge part of progression, time, and effort for you as a player and it's a required modifier in order to do these things.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

While the “Divine Retribution” Augment Mod is equipped, the base range of Nezha’s Divine Spears is reduced by 50% (at all Mod Ranks).

• We didn’t want to change the Mod in a way that would alter the functionality that makes it so effective, so we instead added a range reduction to keep its power within a reasonable level. 

You killed the mod. So much for that.

• Like 10

If you were already Rank 5 before the update, when you load into the Sanctum Anatomica it will play automatically and Necraloid will be accessible there to begin Deep Archimedea. 

Didn't get any such transmission. 

1 minute ago, C11H22O1 said:

You guys should consider improving the way line of sight works, this issue could be seen with Khora where her whip would not deal any damage even when using it directly on an enemy for example.

I don't think line of sight is a bad change but if you're going to do it at least don't make it feel inconsistent to use

We're reviewing LoS right now with Dante. Can't speak to Khora at this exact moment, but the team has it noted. 

• Like 14

Final Verse’s “Tragedy” now only affects enemies within Line of Sight.

• This felt like the most reasonable change to Tragedy since it could be cast back to back without much forethought on positioning. So to make it a more active ability, enemies must now be within range in your Line of Sight to be impacted by it. 

This is straight up nerf, no matter how you gonna sugarcoat it.

LoS requirement is terrible change. At least make it have LoS bypass for shorter radius, like half the range, since a lot of times LoS requirement makes your high range modded ability kinda dont matter since there are just objects the enemy can get behind from which makes enemies in your melee range somehow managed to escape the ability.

• Like 9

hace 3 minutos, Rihenwn dijo:

If you were truly listening to your community, you would realize all of the negative feedback here is not only about Dante, but about the modus operandi DE has had for the past few years. Whenever a warframe, weapon or any feature of the game becomes largely used, the first and only way to go for you is to make it useless.

The only recent attempt to level things was introducing arcanes for primary and secondary weapons, still leaving melee weapons unattended until the introduction of Tennokai and melee arcanes (after years of having nerfed melees and the Helios kit, yes, we remember).

If you truly listen to your community, please, find a way to level up and stop leveling down. Dante was a genuinely good frame and you're killing this because you simply don't have a group of real people to play the game and tell you the things you don't want to hear, but desperately need to.

X2.

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

For visibility here, we're actively reading your feedback on the nerfs/changes, Deep Archimedea, etc. 

We hear you on it all and are not taking it lightly.

Appreciate the constructive comments. 

Thanks Megan. I think a lot of people were seeing a potential issue with Dante, and I say that as someone who enoys the frame a lot. But I'm not silly and can also recognize when I'm getting hand held to an extreme degree and therefore understand the changes, which, by the way, I see line a bit with some comments by users on these very Forums.

I'd like to note that I'm someone who firmly believe this game has a huge issue at its core now, and that Warframe nerfs/buffs will not really solve it, but judging from the reactions can also understand why it's not an easy task. For one, I think overguard as a mechanic is a bypass of the real issue: the overall powercreep that over the years has ocurred and has caused huge amounts of damage to become a norm.

Having said this, I'll give him a spin on the weekend properly to see how he's holding up.

By the way, and completely unrelated, I'd like to note I believe the Dexcalibur skin might need a slight tweak on his primary tint material set up... Colors seem to appear darker than the palette intends, especially on less saturated/low brightness colors, like his default "grayish purple", which almost appears black instead of how Wisp Dex looks with a very similar value.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JohnSpaniard said:

Do you want us to keep playing with the same warframes every time, cos you make the rest unfunny and useless?

Do you want to make us lose the illusion of new frames?

I double this. What the point? What the point of making really interesting and unique warframe, who can do thing, and then nerf him immediately? Even my friends, who stopped playing long ago, reacted to his mechanic with 2-3-4 abilities with happy noises.
Like we didn't have the frames who can do things better? To clean entire map with one button? No the new frame, which requires you to have caster gameplay is op and need to be nerfed.

• Like 21

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're reviewing LoS right now with Dante. Can't speak to Khora at this exact moment, but the team has it noted. 

review the whole damn nerf, revert and rethink killing the frame.

• Like 22