Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #180

f1020f039d6859e292a3a5fbbdce2fed.jpg

Tenno!

Save the date! Devstream #180 on May 31st at 2 p.m. ET is our last Devstream before TennoCon 2024 (insert heavy breathing cat)

Don’t miss the ability showcase for our 57th Warframe, Jade, a gameplay preview of the new Ascension gamemode, the official TennoCon 2024 schedule reveal, our next Heirloom Collection and what’s changing this time around, and much, much more!

Tune in to earn an Umbra Forma Blueprint Twitch Drop! 

See you at twitch.tv/warframe on May 31st at 2 p.m ET. 

• Like 31

Posted (edited)

Oh boy. Hopefully you'll have learned something from selling a $79 fomo pack that ruined the 10th anniversary with a pointless controversy.

To be more specific, those skins looked great, and I'm sure people would have gladly paid for them if they were reasonably priced, if not avaliable for longer.

Edited by Kaiga
  • Like 20

5 minutes ago, --Hyper-Kabuto-- said:

If Heirloom Collection is going to follow the original Prime sequence, next 2 Heirloom skins are for Ember and Rhino.

Then that means that we might finally get Glaive prime out of the Vault?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

our next Heirloom Collection

fxey.gif

Remember when last year would have been the best TennoCon ever if it weren't for Heirlooms?

You have a chance to correct your mistakes and not bury a second one in controversy.

I can't say I have faith that you will. Please prove me wrong.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, fo3nixz said:

ivara heirloom?

I was talking about this since the first preview we had of the deluxe skin. It's a shame because this would be an EXCELLENT Ivara Deluxe skin since Ivara Prime ( on the wiki ) is "Archer, Thief, Jellyfish" and looks that part. This has a Giant Eye in the middle, the hat/head shape the same as Ivara Prime. Yareli has flowing/bouncy skirt or and hair... Nothing skin doesn't have the same elements, in my opinion, that makes Yareli -> Yareli.

This looks exactly like a wonderful Ivara skin but as Yarelis ONLY other skin I'm a bit upset. She has a couple helmets in the market that also look nothing like this. =( I get Ivara was suppose to be more "Archer, Thief, Poison Frog", and Yareli is more Anime Princess "Aquakinesis, Idol, Surfer" .... to be nothing of this skin says any of those things to me....

I hope many people will enjoy it as the main complaint I hear about Yareli is that she is "hard to fashion due to where her colors fall on her frame" but this skin isn't for me. =( ( Yareli main for two years .... ) I just wish it had been an Ivara skin instead.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, LadyAnime said:

I was talking about this since the first preview we had of the deluxe skin. It's a shame because this would be an EXCELLENT Ivara Deluxe skin since Ivara Prime ( on the wiki ) is "Archer, Thief, Jellyfish" and looks that part. This has a Giant Eye in the middle, the hat/head shape the same as Ivara Prime. Yareli has flowing/bouncy skirt or and hair... Nothing skin doesn't have the same elements, in my opinion, that makes Yareli -> Yareli.

This looks exactly like a wonderful Ivara skin but as Yarelis ONLY other skin I'm a bit upset. She has a couple helmets in the market that also look nothing like this. =( I get Ivara was suppose to be more "Archer, Thief, Poison Frog", and Yareli is more Anime Princess "Aquakinesis, Idol, Surfer" .... to be nothing of this skin says any of those things to me....

I hope many people will enjoy it as the main complaint I hear about Yareli is that she is "hard to fashion due to where her colors fall on her frame" but this skin isn't for me. =( ( Yareli main for two years .... ) I just wish it had been an Ivara skin instead.

Hmmm well written feedback, you mentioned yareli being awkward to fashion i would have to agree, many, many times i’ve tried to get something going with her just to find syndannas clipping, she doesn’t work well around some of the tennet ephemeras i can’t really explain but they clip in weird ways, like the lucretia syndanna depending on her movement it would be great to see yareli with some kind of actual sea demon them like Scylla or something like stynax got the tribal/aztec warrior skin which is honestly chefs kiss awesome, so hopefully yareli can get a skin that follows her theme.

ps @[DE]Danielle please fix javis scrawl

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I just wish the heirloom pack wouldnt force us to inhale regal aya anymore cuz at this point their value has long plummeted down to me since i got all the primes (equips and accessories) so far, which kinda weird for a so called premium currency to lost its value suddenly as we cant evne use it to buy/gift to others. If i can use it to gift stuff to others at least it wont feel as bad having extra regal ayas beyond my completed prime collection.

Edited by Xsoskeleton
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

(insert heavy breathing cat)

I guess DE is In Aros mode.

6 hours ago, Coolguy_McBadword said:

In honour of #180, I expect the stream to start with you guys sitting in your chairs backwards. 

Hmm..., put mirrors and we are ok.

Yareli face looks like she met The man in the wall. :|