Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #66 Overview

AM-Bunny

Sortie

• The plan is to introduce a Token System
• You will obtain Tokens from each individual Sortie mission, with more Tokens from the second and even more from the third
• You will trade these Tokens to an NPC - possibly Maroo - for Sortie rewards that require building
• Some rewards - such as the Fusion Core packs - will still be obtained just for completing Sorties
• Endless Sortie missions might be compressed a bit so they won't be as long

About time

It did, but only accidentally. Timestamp is 24:06 on the youtube stream.

Might be a tac alert, though. Dunno. Given the enemy name, it sounds like it'll be a new sentient unit. No idea what the fancy void key is about.

Ohh, i did spot a glimpse of that. I meant to go back and cap it but I forgot. Nice eye, very interesting.

It did, but only accidentally. Timestamp is 24:06 on the youtube stream.

lHqAxvx.png

Might be a tac alert, though. Dunno. Given the enemy name, it sounds like it'll be a new sentient unit. No idea what the fancy void key is about.

Now that.. That is interesting. o=o

Daaaayum. I am really intrigued now.

nothing about umbra?

They mentioned him during Prime Time last night. 

They said he'll release when there's a concrete system for him that's appropriate. They want him to have lore associated with him, and not reduce him to just a skin. These things simply aren't ready. Pretty much what they've been saying.

Steve said via Twitter that he might release ~2 months-ish from now.

Sortie
• You will obtain Tokens from each individual Sortie mission, with more Tokens from the second and even more from the third
• You will trade these Tokens to an NPC - possibly Maroo - for Sortie rewards that require building
• Some rewards - such as the Fusion Core packs - will still be obtained just for completing Sorties
• Endless Sortie missions might be compressed a bit so they won't be as long
• Sortie Defense might be changed to have an NPC defense point rather than the pod - the Grineer Bailiff from the old Tac Alert

Man, sometimes it's easy to forget that DE actually listens.

Thanks for this OP. Was super tired and fell asleep about 10 minutes into the devstream and didn't have time to watch it again until now. I'm glad to see there are changes coming to sorties. I've finished raids with my clanmates in a much shorter time span than even 1 endless mission takes in sorties. 

I don't understand why they chose to name a specific date for nezha on console, unless they know that they have a patch/update scheduled that particular date for other content.

Fingers crossed for Saryn P. I know they havn't launched a Trin P. ending announcement or a teaser for Saryn yet, but I can't think of a single time they have ever put a specific day on the calendar for something on consoles and the only assets they've always launched simultaneously on all platforms is prime access so it seems pretty viable

They mentioned him during Prime Time last night. 

They said he'll release when there's a concrete system for him that's appropriate. They want him to have lore associated with him, and not reduce him to just a skin. These things simply aren't ready. Pretty much what they've been saying.

Steve said via Twitter that he might release ~2 months-ish from now.

2 months?!!? we already wait 6 months whit zero information! god dammit DE.

I haven't dreamed the part were reb said to stay tuned for a video about trin prime access ending and saryn prime access start dates right? Cause where the hell is that video? It was said as if it was going to come out in the next few hours -_-

Sortie
ert

Can't help but feel this whole sortie system is gonna keep going downhill.....