Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

E-Peen comparison or compare your community reputation thread.

BattledOne

So lets the meaty grindy here, post your community reputation (go to your profile to find your score or look under your profile picture) and compare it to other users. 

Mine is 760.

Lets see who is the most popular user around here, go!

Edited by BattledOne

oh great, DE implemented pointless overall rep counter, totally not going to lead to more flaming or anything.

should only be visible when you view a person profile, otherwise, people would be bias to side with whoever have the most likes.

Edit, oh wth, now i get audio notification when someone qoute me? help, how do i turn it off? x.x

Edited by BloodKitten

Just now, BloodKitten said:

oh great, DE implemented pointless overall rep counter, totally not going to lead to more flaming or anything.

should only be visible when you view a person profile, otherwise, people would be bias to side with whoever have the most likes.

Same post count as your rep? You're a wizard Harry BloodKitten.

Reputation in the end, doesn't really matter.

It's what you choose to do with it that does.

Help your fellow Tenno, make them better, pick them up when they fall... and we will all benefit.

#FlyBoy for Pres 2016... Donald Trump better watch out. :D
I'm not being serious... you can tell right?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Fury-Gagarin said:

... Mine is trash because I only lurk and dump trashy drawings once in a blue moon
>A<

Tbh, i didnt think I was past 200, wonder what I've said that was remotely interesting to +1

Edited by Vesiga