Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thousand cuts? No, thousand bludgeonings.

(XBOX)Grihaly

Jokes aside, I solo'd this entire thing, started off with Nikana and Saryn Prime, realized it would be a horrible experience. So round 2 I switched to Tartaus and the Fist of Rukt (Atlas with a Jat Kittag) and wow was that fun... And easy. Cumulatively 2 revives and few health pizzas later I "sharpened the dull blade" of my hammer... Teshin, dude, we need to have a talk. Anyways, what melee did you bring into the fight?

Nekros with simaris mod. AFK'ed basically 1-3 with my skana prime having the syndicate proc go off all the time. 4th run just now tried with equinox and the Duality augment worked surprisingly well. 

Going to switch now to the lacera since PUG's seem to not have modded weapons or CP...newbs.

Stage 1: I went with Inaros (Rank 9) + Prisma Dual Cleavers.

Stage 2-4: Atlas with Prisma Dual Cleavers and Tectonic Fracture augment mod. Swapped Tectonic Fracture for Rage in stage 4.

Now using Electric Chroma with - yup - Prisma Dual Cleavers.

All accompanied by my Raksa Kubrow, Snow. :D

Did the entire thing with Inaros with Ripkas(Vermillion Storm). Scarab Swarm is a blessing in disguise in this tact alert for not just you, but the team as well. Great CC, great health sustain. This Tactical alert really shows off the benefits of using this frame.