Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

@DERebecca You mentioned in the last stream that "Umbra" was the most frequently referenced topic on devstream posts (or something to that effect) and I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that it feels like umbra has been on the back-burner for quite some time, and people are REALLY looking forward to it: any chance the umbra release could be bumped up a few on the priorities list? I think quite a few of us would appreciate it :)

Hello everyone. My questions are:

- What are your plans for Simaris and the Sanctuary ? When will we get new targets and lore entries. It really helps fleshing out the Warframe universe.

- What will happen with the future of Syndicates ? We already know you will implement Syndicate melee weapons, but is there something else planned, like Syndicate skins for warframes, weapons and landing crafts, or maybe quests, in order to add more meat on these factions' backgrounds ?

-Do you plan to expand the Relays ? I'ld like to visit this city-sized space station a bit more.

- Could you tell us what we can expect for the "housing", maybe like an external view of the Carrier or the ability to open more rooms in the orbiter module or a set of customizations for its interior (changing the walls aesthetics, removing the hanging cables to make it look less dilapidated, adding some "futuristic furniture") ? Or if the current "strain" carries on, can we expect housing in the relays (or maybe a "Mr Clean" theme warframe)?

- Do you intend to add more "aesthetic options" for the operator, like new suits (maybe focus themed) ?

- Can we expect at one point archwing missions which will take place around Corpus cloud cities ? Or "land missions" with some parts involving the use of archwings to go through an area on other planets than Uranus ?

- You already said that the Umbra warframes are not going to be mere reskins, but warframes in their own right. But is the nature of the Umbra concept all about ? Warframes with alternate powers/changes of stats ? A system which acts as an alternative to the Focus system when using Umbra warframe ?

Thank you all for making Warframe a great game

Edited by Kergonan

Have you considered making Quests replayable, purely for reliving the story? I'd love to try rescuing Clem with different Warframes and loadouts.

(To prevent the easy farming of certain things like the Exilus Adapter, original quest rewards could be removed, or maybe replaced with a Fusion Core or something.)

Ever since enemies no longer respawn in missions like deception, spy, rescue, etc. etc. Is there going to be a new method for effectively getting stealth focus/Rep since it seems near impossible to do as is, or even begin to put a dent in it on a daily basis.

While it was sneaky it was a viable option to gain rep/focus, just one way to play the game, now that that is gone, there is draco, and... draco.  I honestly don't feel like running exterminates twenty or so times.  No offense but I have other things to do.

When the Operator says "We ....." Who are they referring to when playing solo? Are those lines that should be reserved for teaming? It really doesn't feel right for the Operator to be referring to the Warframe in the second person, I mean, it is still their body (though remote)

Are you planning to clarify the meaning of the Warframe-centric quests in the light of the "Second Dream" reveal? There are currently a bit of as mess as far as drama goes E.G. "Who died during the events referred to in the Mirage Quest? and how/why","who are you referring to when you say 'Mirage'? a Tenno or a Warframe?" 

Howdy doody all, hope you all had a lovely Easter! Looking forward to what content is being worked on. 

I have two questions for you.

When are the global Simaris synthesis targets making a return? I need muh lore. 

secondly Is there a possibility of adding additional tabs for upgrades/ appearances for our warframes and weapons? Perhaps as a reward for completing Mastery tests or purchasable through plat?

Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?

If they do, will we ever get a Corrupted lab? And access to their weapons?

We haven't had a new lore entry for warframes in a long time, since Rhino Prime if memory serves, is anything planned?

Will weapons or enemies get lore entries like warframes?

In the codex some enemies have awesome panoramas while some are just a unit staring at a wall, can we get more panoramas please?

What can you share of the damage rework?

Have you considered making weapons that have Chroma's mechanic of energy color determining damage type?

Any comment on the recent Xbox cross platform play announcement?