Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Less wait, more update!

[DE]Steve

1 minute ago, Cytobel said:

Like anybody even cares anymore.  He's gonna show in Void Trader's rotation, just wait...  You'll have to buy the BP, Helmet, Systems, and Chassis seperately, and each will be like 450 Ducats.

I'm not kidding.  It sounds too likely to NOT happen that way...

De say Umbra will get a personnal Quest and News powers.

5 minutes ago, yual said:

De say Umbra will get a personnal Quest and News powers.

Can you source that? DE has only confirmed that umbra will exist at some point in the future. 
In every devstream it's brought up in, the DE team replies the same 2 or 3 things; Don't ask about Umbra, there's alot of lore that would be spoiled, so we're not saying squat on Umbra frames, and you'll learn about umbra frames when they come out. 

They have confirmed they will be attached to a quest, and with DE pushing cinematics now, we can expect something good. However, there isn't a whole lot outside of that we know. They may or may not have new powers.

1 minute ago, SquireAngel said:

Can you source that? DE has only confirmed that umbra will exist at some point in the future. 
In every devstream it's brought up in, the DE team replies the same 2 or 3 things; Don't ask about Umbra, there's alot of lore that would be spoiled, so we're not saying squat on Umbra frames, and you'll learn about umbra frames when they come out. 

They have confirmed they will be attached to a quest, and with DE pushing cinematics now, we can expect something good. However, there isn't a whole lot outside of that we know. They may or may not have new powers.

News/ Devstream info

3 minutes ago, yual said:

News/ Devstream info

I'm familiar with the thread. Nothing on there backs up the claims. Most of that is conjecture and speculation. Some of it seems very likely, but almost nothing, besides cosmetics and appearance, are confirmed.

2 hours ago, (PS4)esko said:

A couple things 

was not impressed with this announcements.

Steve vine were more impressive.

The announcement would of have been better if Lunaro came out on all the platforms simultaneously.

The salt is strong with this one.

Dear DE and Mr. Steve

I know you guys have worked hard on Starchart 3.0 and you're nervous about it. Please keep in mind that all anyone reasonable is looking for is improvement, and a foundation to build on. No one expects perfection out of the gate, we just all want something better, less grindy and more meaningful than what we have now. Some people are going to be overly critical and rude, but we should just stay focused on the goal: improvement. Any progress is good progress, and if you carry forward your recent focus on iterative development incorporating feedback then we can turn this ship in a new direction.

We're all rooting for you and looking forward to a better Warframe.

Just now, Jangkrik said:

No mention of Kavats?

"Part II: Specters of the Rail
Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro. It’s why I wake up in a cold sweat most nights. This update contains a redesigned navigation system, a redesign of the Void/Key system (your collection still matters, earning wll be a bit different but there is no 'content lock out'), Kavats and a few interesting surprises for old and new Tenno alike. Pray for me."

20 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

"Part II: Specters of the Rail
Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro. It’s why I wake up in a cold sweat most nights. This update contains a redesigned navigation system, a redesign of the Void/Key system (your collection still matters, earning wll be a bit different but there is no 'content lock out'), Kavats and a few interesting surprises for old and new Tenno alike. Pray for me."

Ah thank you C: Was afraid that they forgot to include that.

7 hours ago, [DE]Steve said:

we intend to grow and alter the game mechanics in surprising ways with War Within. We want to surprise and delight you.

Sad to admit it, but your “alterations” usually do not delight me in the slightest. Most of them are poorly thought of and show complete lack of knowledge about your own game. Like the recent Trinity “alterations” with lowering the strength of Bless with the number of players. Anyone who has at least 100 hours in Warframe knows that Trinity is mostly used on Raids. And that is the only place you have even more players than usual.

Volt after the late rework became more broken than ever. His Ult affects enemies randomly and does not affect any mechanical defenses at all. So you can Ult in the crowded Corpus room and have 0 effect on the defenses and close to a 0 (it is random, so pray to RNGsus) effect on the enemies.

The point is: You better really really really think about those changes. Because each one costs players real money (on formas/cores etc) and time (leveling the frame).

So each time you brake something we put tons of our time (and some money) on, you do damage that is hard to repair. Especially with increasing rarity of updates (U18was 6 months ago and IMO was horrible), a year without new weapons from Barro Ki, and general decline in quality (the “Long Lag Epic”, game breaking bugs on Raids, Void towers, God-awful conclave with teleporting Tenno 600ms lags and 4 vs 1 fights, slightly less awful Archwing, constant nerfs, cosmetics that clip few feet away and so on) Warframe suffers nowadays.

As a player with short of 3000 hours in Warframe, the last year burned me out far to much. Far more than any other. Far more than I would have forgiven to any other game. Same with my clan. Not a single person in it farmed for Vauban Prime (and we have lots of the first days plat-hounds). That was the firs time in our little history. A very sad time in our little history.

So if you are diverting your people on some other project, stop please, before it is too late. And get back to creating new stuff for Warframe and not breaking the one that you got (especially if it works).

Edited by Diaemus
Grammar.