Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Movement Post-Update: Lunaro

NezuHimeSama

8 minutes ago, Bobtm said:

Momentum shenanigans aside, if dodge rollling didn't feel clunky now it would at least be somewhat salvagable.  But at the moment things are really mixedup.  As it stands currently, you're better off staying on the ground entirely when it comes from point to point movement, jumping is basically a pure hindrance to speed at the moment.

I gave up on jumping a long while ago when I realized rolling was affected by your sprint speed. I slot Rush on most of my frames and just roll to freedom. You get that 75% mitigation during the rolls too, much safer when you're trying to run past a buncha lvl 130 enemies.

yeah... so I just tried to speedrun a capture mission, something is definitely very weird and different about movement now.

DE plz revert.

...its hard to explain, like I would not be aiming up, go into a slide and press space to get extra distance, and i jump up at about 70 degrees. this actually slowed down the speed i can get through non endless goal missions that arent exterminate

Edited by giantconch

14 minutes ago, Mekyo said:

It seems to be unintentional ? I hope it gets fixed soon, it feels terrible right now.

It's in the patch notes, under fixes.

Sadly, if you'd got used to the "bug". the movement now just feels clunky and unfinished. Feels more like pvp balancing rather than a fix too. In other comedy news, even Blizzard has problems pvp balancing as their last patch was wonky as hell on Overwatch.

8 minutes ago, Keltik0ne said:

It's in the patch notes, under fixes.

Sadly, if you'd got used to the "bug". the movement now just feels clunky and unfinished. Feels more like pvp balancing rather than a fix too. In other comedy news, even Blizzard has problems pvp balancing as their last patch was wonky as hell on Overwatch.

Doesn't explain why my Rhino now outruns my Loki with the same sprint speed.

Bliz has always been awful at balancing, not really news. They didn't even test the window changes.

2 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Doesn't explain why my Rhino now outruns my Loki with the same sprint speed.

Bliz has always been awful at balancing, not really news. They didn't even test the window changes.

Blizzard have absolutely nothing to do with warframe buddy...

Complain thread for nothing again -.-, maybe they are going to keep this movement "tweak" for only conclave later, but i don't feel it wrong xD, is still the same.

PD: Coptering always was unintended, we weren't thor throwing his hammer to fly right?

Reallllly hope this was a bug, nothing was wrong at all with the Pve aspect of it and it shouldn't have leaked into the entire game. You make a separate system with separate mechanics, not global ones. Again, I genuinely hope this was a bug and solely intended for the new mode, if not you just inadvertently lost a lot of your player base in one swoop. 

I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

"Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes."

That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about bullet jumping, then air gliding, then double jumping, there's no roll in there.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes
•    Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

DE like-"Hey players, check out our new parcour system, isn't it awesome!? It has a flow and momentum and such stuff, it allow you to move around freely. Oh but one moment-we will nerf it to the ground after a year or so, for sake of our new PvP gamemod that no1 gonna plays anyways, coz we know that nerfing PvE part of the game for sake of PvP is a smart thing to do, we hope you understand us"

Players like-"What da hek..."