Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.2 + U1.3

[DE]Megan

My thoughts exactly!! Smeeta got hardly nerfed! Knew this day would come... After all, in this life of ours, everything that is great don't last forever, is it not? Many thanks anyways... another companion that supposes to be another option rather than Carrier gone...

Well... back to reality...

Please, make Warframe Exilus Mod Slots compatible with Augments. This can be very interesting for making different builds, and we can enjoy full uses of regular offensive/defensive/utility mods replacing the one using augment...

ok 2 bugs to report not enough reactant dropping on some fissure missions, also happens if faction spawns appear in mission they drop nothing and have the counter for exterminate fissure missions got to max.

still on spy missions only 2 unidentified get listed for all 3 perfect extracts.

some mobile defense missions the encryption key dissapears once first console is activated, lotus tells us to proceed without key.

hope this helps anymore bugs i find will report in.

2 hours ago, Kurambik said:

I scanned more than half of the kurias but I still did not get the 50% reward. Is this a bug or has the 50% reward been removed??

Exactly how many have you scanned?  When did you reach 50%?  How many more have you scanned since getting 50%?  

I think you might just be close but not quite there.  I told people I was over halfway for a while then when I wrote them all down and marked off what I actually had I was only at like 30% it just seemed like more because I had completed a couple full tile sets.

5 hours ago, UNR34L_S3X0R said:

And to add one thing instead of fixing the kuria thing of profile .... FIX the spawn rate of rarest tile set in the game in Ceres which i think its 12-2 , 12 - 3 ... played this game for more than a year just saw that room 3 or 4 time and was not aware about the kuria at that time and since near 4 days with almost 100+ missions of all kinds never saw it even once.

This would be a huge mistake for them to do this.  Do you really want the one last thing in the game that requires some effort to be given to everyone?  If you're at 100+ for either of the 2 rare Ceres ones you just don't realize how rare it actually is.  The Extraction tile took me between 200 and 300 missions and for the Train room I was over 400.  They should have made more of them in extremely rare places.  No one should be able to scan all of these in a day or even a week.  It's okay to have things in a game take effort and be tedious enough that the MAJORITY of players just quit before finishing.  That, in my opinion, is what makes things like this worth achieving.

5 hours ago, Hesyol said:

So lol at all people getting salty with Smeeta nerf xD

Ok I farmed CRAZY amounts of resources in last weeks. I didn't have that many neurodes at once in my entire life. But it was OBVIOUSLY broken and not how it was supposed to work. That was a crazy ability that made other pets useless. Of course they fixed that

Considering that MOST people invested 4+ Forma and/or Potatos into their Smeetas, you're DAMN RIGHT they're salty. I'm one of those people who put time and effort into their smeeta just for it to now become nearly obsolete after all the time it takes to go scanning for the annoying genetic codes. I've still seen a lot of people with their Carriers and Adarza cats, and their dogs, so tell me, go on, how were all the others useless? It wasn't like the entire player base just up and switched to the Smeeta.

Edited by Darth_Kasai

13 minutes ago, thenewpsalm said:

ok 2 bugs to report not enough reactant dropping on some fissure missions, also happens if faction spawns appear in mission they drop nothing and have the counter for exterminate fissure missions got to max.

still on spy missions only 2 unidentified get listed for all 3 perfect extracts.

Had those for a while... I don't know if the second is just getting something like endo and it just shows up without "Identified" in front of it.

6 minutes ago, Darth_Kasai said:

Considering that MOST people invested 4+ Forma and/or Potatos into their Smeetas, you're DAMN RIGHT they're salty. I'm one of those people who put time and effort into their smeeta just for it to now become nearly obsolete after all the time it takes to go scanning for the annoying genetic codes. I've still seen a lot of people with their Carriers and Adarza cats, and their dogs, so tell me, go on, how were all the others useless?

Again with forma. I'm going to keep saying this I put 4 forma into my skana, I've used 6 on my Kubrow. QUIT WHINING! Forma are as hard to get as nano spores. NANO SPORES!!

Edited by Uzkost

14 minutes ago, Berdache said:

This would be a huge mistake for them to do this.  Do you really want the one last thing in the game that requires some effort to be given to everyone?  If you're at 100+ for either of the 2 rare Ceres ones you just don't realize how rare it actually is.  The Extraction tile took me between 200 and 300 missions and for the Train room I was over 400.  They should have made more of them in extremely rare places.  No one should be able to scan all of these in a day or even a week.  It's okay to have things in a game take effort and be tedious enough that the MAJORITY of players just quit before finishing.  That, in my opinion, is what makes things like this worth achieving.

Yeah I should probably get back on collecting these. I think I have 10. I feel like we should get a new set of oddities during War Within.

3 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

Again with forma. I'm going to keep saying this I put 4 forma into my skana, I've used 6 on my Kubrow. QUIT WHINING! Forma are as hard to get as nano spores. NANO SPORES!!

First of all, I went almost 2 months without enough Nano Spores to make a pizza because I didn't have Uranus or Eris unlocked, and around the same time I also had 0 forma and 0 forma bp. This was while I was MR ~4-6, so not just starting out.

Second, when you invested your forma into your kubrow and your skana, what you saw was what you got. Nothing has changed how valuable they are, or how they are used. The same can't be said for smeeta. We put in time and effort now to reduce the grind later, and now, just as with keys vs. relics, DE has made our preemptive work null and void, forcing us to continue to grind what we could have been grinding earlier instead of our smeeta kavats. THAT'S why people are so salty about the nerf.

5 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

QUIT WHINING! Forma are as hard to get as nano spores.

Be as apathetic and dismissive as you please, it still doesn't change the fact that many people find the nerf unwelcome. A better idea would to be to have changed it from how it was to an RNG chance of recieving 1-3 instead of a flat 1.

2 minutes ago, Cano_Lathra said:

First of all, I went almost 2 months without enough Nano Spores to make a pizza because I didn't have Uranus or Eris unlocked, and around the same time I also had 0 forma and 0 forma bp. This was while I was MR ~4-6, so not just starting out.

Second, when you invested your forma into your kubrow and your skana, what you saw was what you got. Nothing has changed how valuable they are, or how they are used. The same can't be said for smeeta. We put in time and effort now to reduce the grind later, and now, just as with keys vs. relics, DE has made our preemptive work null and void, forcing us to continue to grind what we could have been grinding earlier instead of our smeeta kavats. THAT'S why people are so salty about the nerf.

That's why I chose nano spores instead of ferrite... I'll remind you that bite got nerfed. Also Relics are way easier to get than dealing with keys.

I hated keys... Cool exterminate key run mission get 0 parts or bps 8 times in a row. Run a relic get a part or a bp every time. Sorry but relic system is far superior to keys:

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Changed Smeeta's Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that may not be the appropriate size for the chosen Resource type. 

So in other words, you are taking the grind back into the game? I thought you were wanting to stop the grind. (I'm talking about void traces here and the relic mess)

Or did you fix it so that it is exactly 2 of the amount of that resource and not 1 extra. (EXE you get a pack of 25 rubido. Do you get 26 or 50?)

On 2.09.2016 at 8:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed not receiving a badge once scanning all the Kurias. 

According to wiki there are 3 rewards. Emblem, glyph and statue. Each given at 50%, 75% and 100% of scanned Kuria. I have scanned more than 50% and getting close to 75%, but still no rewards. Please investigate that or if rewards changed make an official statement.

I got reward after scanning next Kuria. Thank You for the fix.

Edited by Sebith

Wow people are going to complain about Smeeta Charm "Rare Resource" nerf?

You were getting ridiculous amounts of rare resources that you can easily get in missions, especially with Nekros desecrate; you simply don't need that many.

Besides the main reason people use them is for the "Double Pickups and Affinity" buff which lasts for 120 seconds.
People not using Smeeta now is going to miss out on the main reason for using it.. honestly the salt is unnecessary.

24 minutes ago, DarthBane1 said:

So in other words, you are taking the grind back into the game? I thought you were wanting to stop the grind. (I'm talking about void traces here and the relic mess)

Or did you fix it so that it is exactly 2 of the amount of that resource and not 1 extra. (EXE you get a pack of 25 rubido. Do you get 26 or 50?)

You're all getting the buffs mixed up - it's the "Rare Resource" buff they nerfed, not the "Double Pickups and Affinity" buff.