Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.4

[DE]Megan

Sorta depressed there doesn't seem to be anybody else having the same problem as I, none of the new tennogen that were added in..... Silver Grove 1.2 I believe it was, none of them are showing up in the market or in the arsenal, only way to see any of it is linking in in a chat yet that still doesn't allow me to buy any of it as they say 0.00 for the price but it's not a button, just a price tag.... Welp

• Fixed the Relic Selection screen being unnecessarily closed when squadmates click a Void Fissure mission from the world state window.

Oh my godness! Yes,yes, YES!!! :D

Because of this players was leaving immediately the squad after finish a fissure mission :/

14 hours ago, Raptor1jdan said:

You wouldn't say that if you had ever done the old Raptor boss fight, it was a slog since it was even harder to kill and would kill you in 1 hit regardless of which frame you brought, at least this new version has a little more flare to it

At least there is a place to hide inside which we can see where he is. Plus the Raptor doesn't always fire his missiles like now, which dealt AOE . That is the move that killed a lot of players very fast.

Really need to tweak the stupid relic system.  Make it so that endless missions will consume relics you choose at the START of the mission when the misison has ended, and let us keep collecting the reactants and traces while we go.  This whole having to stop after 5 min or 5 rounds on endless is stupid.

12 hours ago, DrRhino9 said:

Sorta depressed there doesn't seem to be anybody else having the same problem as I, none of the new tennogen that were added in..... Silver Grove 1.2 I believe it was, none of them are showing up in the market or in the arsenal, only way to see any of it is linking in in a chat yet that still doesn't allow me to buy any of it as they say 0.00 for the price but it's not a button, just a price tag.... Welp

Are you launching Warframe through Steam? You can only buy TennoGen Items IF you are running Warframe through Steam.

On 9.9.2016 at 5:52 PM, Raniu said:

Not to mention Nekros' Desecrate sometimes consuming corpses (and energy) but granting no additional drop.

• I don't mean it's bugged, I mean it's broken, you could recast pre-rework Desacrate to have another chance for a drop.*

Ok, let me explain the mechanics of the old and new Desecrate:

The old Desecrate had a 60% chance to consume the corpse and drop a health orb. If it failed, literally nothing happened. The corpse was not consumed and you could roll again for another chance at a health orb. If it was successful, the corpse was consumed and you got a guaranteed health orb. In that case it also had a 90% chance to roll the loot table of the enemy again. This made for a total chance of 54% at additional loot drops using Desecrate on the first try, since you have to get a health orb first before it rolls the loot table again, meaning 0.6 * 0.9 = 0.54. However, since you could reroll the corpse, the loot chance was closer to 90%, since with enough retries it's almost guaranteed to hit the 60% health orb chance. Then again, corpses disappear after some time, so assuming 3 tries for each corpse the actual loot chance was about 84%.

Now the new Desecrate guarantees to roll the loot table immediately on the first try. It no longer requires you to get a health orb before you roll the loot table, and it allows no retries. The chance for loot on the first try didn't get changed, it's still 54%. However, because you don't get to reroll, we essentially lost about 30% of additional loot chance. The health orb chance is still there as well, only now it's decoupled from the loot chance.
So Desecrate now consumes the corpse on the first try every time, and rolls two things when it does so: 54% chance of the loot table again, and some chance (nobody datamined it yet from what I know) for a health orb. That "some chance" is less than the previous "almost" 100% (in actuality about 94%) with retries, because the devs determined the average cost for the new Desecrate is lower than the old, so to make it not OP they reduced the overall chance for health orbs. The new chance is probably about 80%, don't quote me on that though.
This makes sense, since you never have to recast desecrate now, so you don't pay additional energy/health for no reward, as was possible before. If it still gave a health orb every time we would get way too many health orbs for the amount of health we actually pay (assuming use of Despoil). The cost of Desecrate is also per corpse now, so when desecrating smaller amounts of corpses, the ability is much more efficient than before, although it is slightly less efficient on large amounts of corpses at the same time.

Overall, it was a nerf to the ability itself, but it freed Nekros from loot slavedom to actually be able to participate in combat, and some price had to be paid for that to keep his power level the same. Personally, I think it was a fair price. Now you might disagree with that, but rest assured the ability is not "broken", as you say. All of this was intended, so if you want it changed, call for a buff, not a fix.

So I don't know if this is just me but ever since the Silver Grove update was released I have not had A SINGLE MANIC SPAWN. Before then I had a manic spawn almost every single time I played Survival at Saturn. But now, no matter what survival mission I play, no Manic spawns. If this is some sort of bug or glitch in the game then please fix it. If not then please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

35 minutes ago, KingDagion said:

So I don't know if this is just me but ever since the Silver Grove update was released I have not had A SINGLE MANIC SPAWN. Before then I had a manic spawn almost every single time I played Survival at Saturn. But now, no matter what survival mission I play, no Manic spawns. If this is some sort of bug or glitch in the game then please fix it. If not then please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Manics spawn after 15 minutes when there is an alarm active. Or, just find a raid group to do LoR and find more manics than you can shake a stick at.

On 9/9/2016 at 10:49 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the minimap overlay remaining on screen during cinematics

It still happens during defense & survival missions at all 5 wave intervals during the selection phase of staying or going. After you choose to stay, the map overlay is off causing a player to press M to reselect overlay map, even though the switch for it is on in HUD 

2 hours ago, RevanZim said:

-snip-

Thanks for a comprehensive comparison of pre-rewrork Desacrate and post-rework Desacrate. I didn't need it because I understand what the changes are.

But you're totally right. I'm not (and I never were) a fan of Nekros being mainly a loot farmer. After the rework I found myself playing Nekros as some sorta warrior frame, keeping close range, meleeing everything, picking up the orbs, Rage, Life Strike, you get it. And he's awesome. No need to cast 3 over and over again now, a much needed change, a much appreciated one. But (!) this ability isn't too reliable. It's a frame's third ability, yet all it does it drop some health orbs and some endo occasionally. I can't rely on the orb drops to replenish my health (BTW, I really hoped for some armour buff on Nekros P, this woul help) nor to activate Arcane Pulse. Plus the ability is awfully expensive.

You could cast pre-rework Desacrate (no Despoil) with no efficiency and, assuming there are many enemies dying around, you could sustain your energy pool with energy orb drops solely. Not the case after the rework. No Despoil Desacrate is a joke.

As I said, you are totally right, but then again, the ability is weak and could use some love. All I want is DE to make it more reliable (even if just a bit): buff the orb drop chance or efficiency.

Oh, and sorry, yeah, will stick to saying 'buff' now rather than 'fix' :P 

On 9.9.2016 at 5:52 PM, WhiteDragon_RU_ said:

Just give up already. If DE wanted to fix this bagatelle, they would have done it already. It isn't a hard mess with just reallocating items ingame. It is a simple update status.

I could even provide a simple query for this issue and purpose:

USE WARFRAME_DB

UPDATE _PlayerItems

SET OwnedItemID999 = <FuryPrime_ID>

WHERE PlayerCharacterVarChar = 'CewlDoodWithoutFuryPhraim'

UPDATE _PlayerItems

SET OwnedItemID999 = <NULL>

WHERE PlayerCharacterVarChar = 'ThiefDoodWithFuryPhraim'

//OR

USE WARFRAME_DB

INSERT INTO _PlayerItems (<Table Declarations>)

VALUES (@CharacterID<OfPlayerWithoutFuryPrime>, <ItemID>, <etc>, ...)

DELETE FROM _PlayerItems

WHERE CharacterID = <DoodWithFuryPrime>

AND ItemID = <FuryPrime>

Does the job, I could even cast an inner join and declare a shorter query, but who cares. DE does nothing about it, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by 0Skyrim0

These still did not get fixed  - "

Fixed the Relic Selection screen being unnecessarily closed when squadmates click a Void Fissure mission from the world state window.

Fixed seeing an ‘Accept’ button in the squad menu when there is nothing for you to accept"

On 9/9/2016 at 8:49 AM, [DE]Megan said:

The Silver Grove: U1.4

Changes

• You can now walk on top of the blue force field in the Raptor boss fight. This will allow you to drop the batteries/bombs in, instead of previously having to stand on the lip. 
  • Reduced the volume of Warding Halo hit sounds and amount of times the hit sound will play when near an ally with Warding Halo.
  • Adjusted the Porta Armor positions on Nyx’s Nemesis skin.
  • Tweaked the Ki’Teer Syandana’s texture and tint based on community feedback. 

Fixes

• Fixed a particle system leak that would gradually erode performance and memory over time; it may also have resulted in missing effects in some cases.
  • Fixed not being able to complete an Earth Sabotage mission after a Host Migration.
  • Fixed HUD inconsistencies for Clients during the Raptor boss fight.
  • Fixed Raptors sometimes spawning inside destroyed vents after a Host migration.
  • Fixed rare script error that could occur when a bomb is dropped in a vent during the Raptor boss fight.
  • Fixed a texture issue with the TennoGen Excalibur Caduto skin.
  • Fixed the top spike of the Acanthus Prime Armor chest piece.
  • Fixed the Void Relic Refinement screen being cut off. 
  • Fixed the Relic Selection screen being unnecessarily closed when squadmates click a Void Fissure mission from the world state window.
  • Fixed the minimap overlay remaining on screen during cinematics. 
  • Fixed planets and text being misaligned for new players accessing the Star Chart for the first time.
  • Fixed loading into a Void Fissure mission with the wrong Relic equipped due to everyone selecting their Relic simultaneously. 
  • Fixed not being able to place Noggles near the front of the Landing Craft.
  • Fixed Inaros not being teleported to the correct position when you open up the Arsenal.
  • Fixed incorrect Rare Container Booster text as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/686204-english-affinity-booster-from-rare-container/
  • Fixed seeing an ‘Accept’ button in the squad menu when there is nothing for you to accept.
  • Fixed being stuck in a perpetual ‘Find Squad’ state.
  • Fixed all squad members having to ‘Decline’ the selected node even if it was never accepted. A single Decline will now cancel the node selection. 
  • Fixed Rare Containers spawning inside geometry. 
  • Fixed Strun & Strun Wraith reload sounds not playing properly.
  • Fixed transition issues with emotes that loop. 
  • Fixed issues with loot crates spawning in the map in the Infested ship room. 

Hi :P

You know i love all the new things, but what i really want is Limbo, and his rework. Enough new content, it's hard to keep up with it. I think its time for a Change in an already existing component of Warframe. There are other things that could be looked at too, but none that stare at my face like the Limbo Problem does.

(I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post a "bug report" here but w/e).

This again... It seems to happen if a Host Migration happens just before the loading screen appears.

A logout fixes it, no need to restart the game but it's annoying AF.

Cu7jELN.png

Edited by Braynstorm
Added additional info.