Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.4

[DE]Megan

I'm a new player and have watched old videos of the old Raptor boss fight... I'd say that is not much difficult but this new Raptor fight... it is VERY difficult. As I only have normal gears, I don't have problem fighting other bosses before Raptors but this Raptor's damage to me is TOO huge and its missile fire non-stop unlike its previous old fight. 

I struggled to kill the first one almost running out of ammo... but the timer on the bomb ran out so fast and a new Raptor spawns... sigh. To think I have to fight 3 Raptors! lol

How I wish I have played warframe before this fight was reworked.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a texture issue with the TennoGen Excalibur Caduto skin.

The Excalibur Caduto skin's area where it was supposed not to be colourable becomes brighter the darker the first colour is, and is most noticable with dark shades like that of the Fire palette. Can this be fixed soon, if possible?

Edit: Response to kyori's post:

I recommend bringing reinforcements. The Osprey-Bursa (Raptors) are a team effort, like Jackal.

Bug found: animations no longer work, except ones with a 'pause state' like sitting, kneeling, etc... Transitioning anims no longer play, not at all.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
A comment on the person above me's post, and a new oddity.

22 minutes ago, kyori said:

I'm a new player and have watched old videos of the old Raptor boss fight... I'd say that is not much difficult but this new Raptor fight... it is VERY difficult. As I only have normal gears, I don't have problem fighting other bosses before Raptors but this Raptor's damage to me is TOO huge and its missile fire non-stop unlike its previous old fight. 

I struggled to kill the first one almost running out of ammo... but the timer on the bomb ran out so fast and a new Raptor spawns... sigh. To think I have to fight 3 Raptors! lol

How I wish I have played warframe before this fight was reworked.

You wouldn't say that if you had ever done the old Raptor boss fight, it was a slog since it was even harder to kill and would kill you in 1 hit regardless of which frame you brought, at least this new version has a little more flare to it

• You can now walk on top of the blue force field in the Raptor boss fight. This will allow you to drop the batteries/bombs in, instead of previously having to stand on the lip. 

Nice.  That should make the fight a bit simpler.

Btw, could you take a look at this UI issue?  It'd be a nice quality-of-life fix.

Still no fix for:

1.Heavy blade front finisher deals only 25% damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/693194-why-does-galatine-p-deal-poor-finisher-damage/

2.Hysterical Assault falls off the map:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/695422-hysterical-assault-falls-off-the-map/

3.Fatal teleport bug:
 -Some melee classes may fail to trigger Finishers on the target. This is currently present with the Nikana series.
 -If the targeted enemy is moving fast enough (such as a running Charger), the finisher will fail.
 -Teleporting while sliding will fail to trigger a finisher on the target.

4.Credit reward on excavation bugged?
Instead of 3000, 4000, 5000 we now get 2000, 2500,3000.
I am so tired to farm new relics, and just realized that I get even less reward from grinding.

5.When using overlay map, the player indicator is no longer at the top layer, it's on the bottom. It can be covered by enemies, allies, loots and interception towers... simply everything.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/691744-overlay-map-bug

6.Blade Storm on drone/moa enemies bug
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/664725-blade-storm-on-dronemoa-enemies-bug/

7.Sobek's Acid Shells effect bug:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/687402-arid-shell-sobek-missing-physx-effect/

8.Most primary guns and polearm weapons still misplaced while holstered.

Others:
Reduced the reaction time and animation for enemies being corrupted by Void Fissures.
Thanks... but the invulnerability is still very annoying, especially if you are using Tigris, sniper or something like that. Just make them instant or remove the invulnerability please.

10 hours ago, Geraaltix said:

I lol'd. But yeah, I hope this gets some attention sometime soon, especially since I've just started using Saryn Prime. But it's cosmetics, so it's probably not going to get attention until after The War Within is released at least. Unless it's going to come WITH that release along with other fixes.

They usually deal with physics overhaul after major updates =w=

Like the whole thing started after the silver grove... `-`

12 hours ago, Raniu said:

It appears my expectations are too high... :S

Like...

Still no syndicate melees :(

Still no fix for inability to cast powers after falling from the ground levels.

Still no fix for different arcane rewards for players who rejoined a raid session.

Not to mention Nekros' Desecrate sometimes consuming corpses (and energy) but granting no additional drop.

• I don't mean it's bugged, I mean it's broken, you could recast pre-rework Desacrate to have another chance for a drop.*

But yay, we get this:

* edited for people who think Desacrate is fine while we have all the flashy nuking and crowd control on other frames. Meanwhile, Nekros can no longer depend on health orbs drops...

of course, he can't. That's the whole point. It's not meant to be so op. The decreased the chance of orbs spawning from 100% to 80%. Not that big of a deal. And they also changed it so that each body only has 1 chance to either spawn something or nothing. I love the changes. They make him less op and less like a spam for loot frame. That made him so boring for me.

12 hours ago, Larry_Foulke said:

No tweeks to Nekros prime or to Titania? Are you guy's actually fine as he is with corpus shadows dying so much quicker than the other factions, or

boilers being absolutely useless?

the problem is that nekros's shadows have a health drain. And because with grineer, they have armor, and thus higher effective health points, they drain slower. It's a bit of a misunderstanding with the coders, it's easily fixable by making the drain smaller and then setting to all factions for only health disregarding armor. It would make all factions drain at the same rate while making it relatively slow drain.