The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #82!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there any chance we may see a new set of syndicate weapons and ability augments down the road? Concerning ability augments, it would be a shame to see good ideas that did not make the cut go to waste, especially those in the design council polls.

Would you consider changing how Convergence works for the sake of the upcoming quest? As we play through the War Within, and during our initial foray into the new tileset, the focus coins will be an unwelcome distraction, but my desired 'quest gear' is all lens'd up. I would also accept an option to simply suppress the sound/visual indicator, and/or the ability to temporarily disable the lens.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

Are there any current plans to give the animal companions some form of innate Retrieve, or similar? Vacuum might be a bit much, but a very short range, supplemental looting activity on them might be better balanced, given their more focused, powerful utility.

Greetings to everyone!

this is my first ever post from within the dark bottom of the sea, so please be kind with your judgement.

Now, Let's begin the list!

we all are in a much needed buff for the Glaive, because it feels too weak and can barely kill.

Then we have this rare bug where an enemy became invulnerable to all damage. happend once and could not finish the exterminate mission

due to the enemy's hit detection acting as a friendly? while still being able to damage me.

Will there be a TennoCon 2017? wanted to visit the one at 2016 but sadly i was 10 days too late for preparing.

As for me being a minigun lover. could there be a thought for a handheld grineer or corpus Minigun??

Gorgon & Supra suits more as Light machineguns rather than Miniguns.

Is there a chance we can get a Little more time with the exterminate missions? People sometime take their time to gather up collectables

from syndicate missions to earn a little more reputation. but how are they to know that in these types of missions players have a hidden timer.

while running around collecting you notice it counting down for mission failure when all enemies are dead. you may also be far from extraction

point and have barely any time to reach there before it runs out, losing everything. Just in need of atleast 2-3 minutes before failure.

Will there be a Halloween event this year? i've not yet been around so long to try the infested spooky pumpkins!

So as i've finished what could come into mind to talk about, i will sink down into myself and take care for people i stumble upon.

Love and care from me to the community out there. For i stand proud to them and the developers!

~Von Abyss

Edited by Sir-Von-Abyss
Edited for tiny fix

You have talked about Clans being a focus after TWW, what exactly is your vison for the purpose of clans? Will it be more PvP focused (leaderboards, not necessarily Conclave)? What about bringing back the old tile set as you teased oh-so long ago? Can we please for the love of god have a rework of constructing/redesigning dojos? Do you have any ideas on how to make players want to hang out in a dojo as compared to a Relay or their Orbiter?

customization.

Can we get the ability to forma each config slot differently? Cause when you forma a slot your customization becomes limited for other configs because all the slots stay the same. The more you forma the less you can do with other config slots.

Also, can we get the ability to purchase more config slots? We have the ability to buy more loadout slots so why not have the same for configs?

The constant question: Are there any plans to provide individual colour names/labels for palettes, such as is used in the Dojo Polychrome palette?

That out the way:

1) The Silver Grove had the Apothic recordings, which provided interesting information in general. Is there any chance these may become part of the Codex? (If they're already in there, clearer indication is nice as I've not found them at all). After all, future quests may have similar 'useful fluff' articles, which arguably deserve a designated space to be reviewed as needed.

2) Map generation for ships has led to various strange configurations, such as U turns of two windowed sections, or generally bizzare layouts. Is there any effort being made to try and make ships seem to be more 'plausible'?

3) As of the moment, decor for the Orbiter largely comprises of Noggles and the like. Will there ever be decor such as Bonsai, or 'scrolls' in Tenno Script? Mostly just to give a bit of diversity in the usage of the space.

Any rate, apologies for going on, as ever.

Hey guys, Nice to see a release date for the War Within! Looking forward to November 9.

I have a few quick questions for ya.

1-Will we be able to acquire more appearance/ upgrade config tabs for our warframes, weapons and pets? I want to make and try more custom schemes without sacrificing something I've already made. This question has been left un-answered for nearly two years in devstream threads and my own posts any chance I can get an answer????   

2- Can we choose opt out of unique sortie rewards? Perhaps replacing them with endo or something else the community might think could be handy?

Thanks for answering my question a couple devstream ago about the Ash rework and deluxe skin. Regarding the topic of reworks though, a friend of mine wants to know if another rework for Mesa's peacemaker (or was it pacemaker?) is being acknowledged or on the table for things to do. The reason as to why is because he finds (and myself included) find it a handicap to just be stuck in one place while aiming with just a cone of aimbot to work with. Our suggestion if a rework is to be considered would be to remove "aimbot/cone" with being stuck in one place and make the regulators thier own exclusive dual pistols like how you would use ordinary pistols (of course with possibly an added perk to differentiate itself from other ordinary pistols) for Mesa much like exalted blade is for Excalibur or Valkyr's claws in hysteria. Your response or opinion would be much appreciated

With much gratitude from a fellow Tenno to Scott, Sheldon, Geoff, Steve, Rebecca, Megan, Drew, and the rest of DE.

m416ctr13 & majorjamall15