Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

YOU KNOW FORGET THE WAR WITHIN! IM DONE!

(XBOX)Rey Za BurreI

Eh. "I don't like doing X! but I want Y, which needs X! Screw this, I quit!" - Ok, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I guess you don't want TWW that badly. Sorry man, with the absolute lack of things to do leading up to TWW, I did the junction unlocks for the heck of it. 

Why did you avoid unlocking junctions since August anyway?

I can understand your anger to a point, having all missions completed is a bit much. The requirements should have been mastery rank 7 (or higher) alongside a level 30 warframe and completion of the second dream. For me, it's really anger inducing when the only mission I have left is a level 85 arena and when you go to find a squad it refuses to place you in one. I main a high armour Inaros and it has proven difficult to solo said arena.

But just because you refuse to play through less than 3hrs of content to play the war within you decided to delete the game entirely? That's pretty pathetic. 

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

I waited months on top of months for this quest. Only reason I started back playing was for this quest. Now the day finally come and I can't play it. Why you ask? Because of a damn stipulation! I stayed away doing junctions for a reason, now out of all junction you have to complete Sedna junction? Screw you! I dont have time to deal with solving puzzle rooms, bad enough i had to kill 10 sent. which i did way before the junction exist, same with defeating floaty head earth boss. Im done. Waste of my time.

8 hours ago, AtroSpiker said:

Whoa be careful what you say. People here get offended easily and will quickly dismiss you instead of trying to understand your frustration and convince you to give it another try and have someone help you with it.

right now there should be a lot of people trying to get this done so this should be able to be done rather quickly.

I just did this a few days ago on PC, meaning i was mega late, and i did it two missions.

I somehow had one of them moon mods before and killed enough sentients in those missions cause several spawned. I didnt had to do anything for the puzzles because the other people knew. Well, i had to stand on some things but the groups wasnt all lost.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

I waited months on top of months for this quest. Only reason I started back playing was for this quest. Now the day finally come and I can't play it. Why you ask? Because of a damn stipulation! I stayed away doing junctions for a reason, now out of all junction you have to complete Sedna junction? Screw you! I dont have time to deal with solving puzzle rooms, bad enough i had to kill 10 sent. which i did way before the junction exist, same with defeating floaty head earth boss. Im done. Waste of my time.

When it comes to junctions, requirements that were already met before SotR should have been automatically checked.

The primed salt is high with this one. If you can't do what the devs told us we needed to do way ahead of time because it was time consuming  but all you had was time until you got the update, what is the issue? It takes an hour or two at most to complete most of the requirements for the sedna junction.

You sound like a kid, c'mon - they told us MONTHS ahead of time - and why the hell are you rushing to the quest? The War Within was broken up into pieces, so while you are fiddling with your syn. weapons and the Index and Titania (that the devs worked their asses off to release) - they were hard at work on this Quest. TWW wasn't just the quest... it was the Silver Grove and SOTR too - the devs just broke the updates into pieces.

I have to admit most times I side on the person who is frustrated because I have been where they are now, but in this case I can't really be sympathetic to your case and even more so since your on console because as they said above they told us months in advance about having to complete that particular junction and as I said because your on console you had even more time to do so even at a casual pace. It's one thing to legitimately blame someone for your frustration but in this case it won't fly. What I would suggest is don't try to complete it all at once take your time, the quest isn't going anywhere, that's what I did, try that and maybe that will help:) 

......Be careful with all that salt dude. Too much sodium is bad for your health.

I waited months on top of months for this quest. Only reason I started back playing was for this quest. Now the day finally come and I can't play it. Why you ask? Because of a damn stipulation!

A stipulation that DE informed the players of, "months on top of months" in advance. Which inevitably led to people like you procrastinating on completing the requirements, and then somehow, through some bizarre leap of logic, shifting the blame onto DE because you didn't get your homework done on time, because nothing you do could ever be your own fault. 

You have no one to blame but yourself on this buddy.

Also, basically this:

10 hours ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

By the time you finish ranting and venting, you could have use that time to actually finish the requirements needed to get the quest.

Granted, if you try to do them solo the puzzle's can be a real PITA because only a couple of them really lend to reasonably easy solving solo for the player who isn't really heavy into grinding already. 

Doing them with randoms though who also need the junction, I didn't try it but it would probably go really fast TBH. And you only need 3 total, they can even be the same one over and over again. Honestly if you are running in pubs you should get the three mods challenge done faster than the 10 sentients challenge. 

Yeah I was salty myself, because I had been grandfathered into having the new planets unlocked, but had never done the junctions. When I heard you needed Sedna, I just assumed that it meant once again that I just needed to be able to GO to Sedna. But I didn't look up the details which were readily available for me online months before, because I was taking a sort of break from the game. In other words, it was my own fault my grandfathered &#! did NOT realize that just being able to get to the planets was not enough, and that eventually DE was going to start forcing us vets to do the junctions whether we want to or not (which is quite frankly perfectly reasonable). We were allowed to get around just fine without doing them, but I understand them putting them in as quest requirements and stuff so we will do them eventually (especially for vets who don't care about MR). 

It was my own fault. I corrected the problem an the quest was so enjoyable it rekindled my interest in the game, at least for now. 

Just get through it and play the quest OP, it isn't THAT bad. 

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

I'm not really a puzzle guy either, OP, as in WF the Lua puzzles and stealth are never randomized and often very forced, unfun tricks to be memorized and endured than played/experienced.

But life lesson:  you can often get a lot more accomplished with honey than salt/vinegar.

Just ask for help.

3 hours ago, (PS4)alexthedrifter15 said:

For me, it's really anger inducing when the only mission I have left is a level 85 arena and when you go to find a squad it refuses to place you in one. I main a high armour Inaros and it has proven difficult to solo said arena.

Oh, sorry, alittle offtopic here. But for some advice, throw a rage on Inaros and grab a life strike melee weapon, you'll breeze through the arena easy. :)

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

I waited months on top of months for this quest.

Plenty of time to do the requirements which were announced several months before even the PC release.

Only reason I started back playing was for this quest. Now the day finally come and I can't play it. Why you ask? Because of a damn stipulation!

Many people are doing the requirement since the quest just came out... making it easy to find a group.

I stayed away doing junctions for a reason, now out of all junction you have to complete Sedna junction? Screw you!

announced several months before even the PC release.

I dont have time to deal with solving puzzle rooms, bad enough i had to kill 10 sent. which i did way before the junction exist, same with defeating floaty head earth boss. Im done. Waste of my time.

So you should just win a race scheduled for tomorrow right now because you've ran more than the length of the race in your lifetime? Your logic, not mine.