Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hardes Riven mod challenger ever ?

Bk201HeadShot

Question

25 answers to this question

Pretty easy one, actually :P

I've done this multiple times by taking (a high-Duration) Nova to Xini, spamming Molecular Prime from the middle of the map.
You have plenty of time to get to contested points, not least with less enemies spawning because Solo.

E.g. max Range Rhino would also work fine, I'd assume.

Sorry, I'll probably sound mean, but come on. It's not even that challenging. More of a boring stuff since you have to run around from point to point. Above advices are pretty solid though. Did it with Slow Nova as well. Piece of cake. Hardest task out of the bunch are headshots during gliding, which become easy as well after few tries.

I use Titania on Cerberus, Pluto. Take a high-damage Primary, such as Vectis Prime, use her 4, and fly around the map shooting everything. Of couse, max out energy with a Large Restore first.

She does not suffer the effects of the Hobbled key when in her smaller form.

With Ivara, if you have her.

Sorry, I'll probably sound mean, but come on. It's not even that challenging. More of a boring stuff since you have to run around from point to point. Above advices are pretty solid though. Did it with Slow Nova as well. Piece of cake. Hardest task out of the bunch are headshots during gliding, which become easy as well after few tries.

Also with Ivara. Noise arrow, punch-through mod, multiheadshot with one shot.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Yea, its actually very easy. I used a slow nova, and placed specters and Clem at all objectives. Then stood in the middle priming and helping out. With 130 pressure points I'd say you should be around MR 9sh, so you should have everything you need to complete this challenge.  

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

The description can be intimidating for some Rivens but with the right information, they can be fairly easily achieved.

I would suggest Xini - Eris, as most of the points are fairly close together. 

Ignoring specific frame skills to use, I would suggest utilizing bullet jumps mixed with double jumps and mid air rolls as much as possible to maximize your travel distance while hobbled. Bring a weapon that can do a lot of gas damage quickly like the ignis as that will clear up the majority of infested enemies. Don't panic if one of the points goes down (Particularly C) and focus on maintaining control elsewhere. You can always hop over to C and quickly capture it as you have bonus speed for playing solo.

it's easy . . . like really easy. . . unless you struggle to kill level 30 enemies than idk : /

I've done this with Vauban a few times, and with equinox as well. Could use ember, volt, nezha, rhino ect . . .

Example on Bere senda with Equinox and Zenistar. Cap all 4 at the very least you should be able to defend 2-3 of the points. Defending a point is always better than capturing one at the cost of losing a point.

Parkour actions are not affected by the Hobbled Dragon Key, so you can maintain mobility simply by bullet jumping, rolling, or wall jumping. Titania is also unaffected by the Hobbled key when using Razorwing.

Any Warframe with wide-area crowd control will do fine simply by shutting down large portions of the map. Nova, Banshee, Ivara, and Vauban should have little trouble with this strategy.

There's no need to capture all 4 points. Pick 3 points and focus on holding those.

Also note that because you will be running solo, enemies spawn in much smaller numbers compared to running with a larger squad.

As long as it's not "Get X headshot kills in a single sim glide" it's not a problem for me. I know how to do the aim glide one but it's so annoying I don't bother and just sell it.

It seems harder than it is OP, it's just tedious is all