Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0

[DE]Megan

Easy credit, easy plat on trade plus getting tons os double credit after = exploit 

And as well, removes possibilities of DE to keep alive in the game.

You know what i consider a very bad move? To treat a open beta game very seriously like is a finishied game if after the end of development of any game will happen a wipe.

Only the ones that brought pl and prime access will keep second one of DE moderator.

LOG OF MUTA SAMPLES:

Spoiler

- Did you fix Samples drop rate?

- Of course, we nerfed Nidus!

- Of course, we added Ordis mute button!

- Of course, we swap some glyphs!

- Of course, we announced cyst cure!

- Of course, we added Frost Deluxe skin!

- Of course, we slightly unnerf Nidus!

- Of course, we buffed Regen mods!

- Of course, we gave some brains to the enemies!

- Of course, we added throatcutting electro-batons!

- Of course, we fixed broken interceptions!

- Of course, we fixed incubator descriptions and Corpus tiles!

- Of course, WE NERFED SECURA LECTA! MUHAHA!

Edited by FollowTheFaceless
My job here is done... yet I did nothing.

I don't understand all the whines over the Secura Lecta. Once you're over the six million cred marks, creds will never be a problem for you again. Even more now that extracting ayatan is free. And you can easily hit the 6m mark by doing The Index, where the whip doesn't even work anyways, so what's the deal?

You people are keeping a worldwide scoreboard over who got the most money to do nothing with? :V Or are you compensating for the fact that you can't roll this much cash around offline?

1 minute ago, toafarmer said:

Are you saving plat to buy Excalibur Umbra because they mentioned the possibility of releasing it over 1 year ago?

Also I traded because I needed the endo and I don't care about credits. I'm just pointing out that their words and actions are in totally different tones.

1) I have Hema

2) I have all credits I need and ways of getting more without money whip

The point is: what they are doing goes in the wrong direction, which makes me very worried about of the future of this game, which made me decide to nos spend more money on it.

"Are you saving plat to buy Excalibur Umbra because they mentioned the possibility of releasing it over 1 year ago?"

they are different things, umbra is an update that still has no eta, never had... this change was announced and confirmed that would happen

"I needed the endo and I don't care about credits"

you don't? you are just asking for all your credits back... if you knew the change would happen and did anyway because you "don't care" about credits and needed the endo, than what is the problem?

and stop using hema for everything, hema has nothing to do with a change on ayatan price, it is a 1 time farm for an unique weapon, not a feature that should be used often and was just expensive for no reason

no, this game isn't "going in the wrong direction", people always says this in the forum for every single change this game had, the game changes, the game gets features nerfed, features reworked, this isn't an issue, this is how it needs to be to maintain the game and the economy healthy... you might not agree with the change, ofc, you have all the right to not agree with something, but they are not trying to screw you just for fun

Lol I totes knew it would happen..... Last week or so.....

2k endo, 2k endo, 2k endo, 2k endo, 2k endo, 2k endo, 4k endo, 2k endo, 2k endo, 2k endo, 2k endo....... etc

Replaced 2K endo with new Ayatan...... Greater something or other lense..............

1 minute ago, Sangiros said:

I don't understand all the whines over the Secura Lecta. Once you're over the six million cred marks, creds will never be a problem for you again. Even more now that extracting ayatan is free. And you can easily hit the 6m mark by doing The Index, where the whip doesn't even work anyways, so what's the deal?

You people are keeping a worldwide scoreboard over who got the most money to do nothing with? :V Or are you compensating for the fact that you can't roll this much cash around offline?

Upgrade 3 primed mods to the max and we'll see.

14 minutes ago, I_am_Mr_E said:

Stoner74 - The name is clearly an accurate description. :shocked: There is no "fix" for mutagen sample requirements for the Hema. It was intended. Many individuals and clans have done the farming and have the research. It would not be fair to roll it back. This has been asked and answered so many times, it's AMAZING that you are asking again. Pay attention. Read notes. Watch Dev Streams. Stop whining.

You have 4 choices:

• Buy the Hema for 225p
  • Start a clan and farm the least amount of mutagen samples yourself or with another stoner friend.
  • Find a clan that has the Hema research and beg them to let you in.
  • Stay stoned. Stop caring that you can't get the Hema.

...What? Oh... hey another DE white knight. Seems theres a lot on the forums recently. 

14 minutes ago, I_am_Mr_E said:

Pay attention. Read notes. Watch Dev Streams. Stop whining.

This is not whining. This is asking for a change.

We're not asking them to decrease the cost of mutagen required. We're asking them to INCREASE THE DAMN MUTAGEN SAMPLES DROP RATE. 

4 minutes ago, Sangiros said:

Maybe after you've upgraded all your primed mods...but do you even realize how much that costs? 6m is NOTHING compared to how much it takes to rank those up.

I'm fine with a lecta nerf, but this was a bit extreme. It was OP before, and anyone who says otherwise is in serious denial, but nerfing it from the supposed 11.6x to 4x...that's massive. They overdid it.

Wowee. Lots of nice QoL changes. Cant say much about the S-lecta since I'm loaded with credits from daily sorties and raids and dont use it. A friend claimed to have walked out of 25 waves of akkad with 400k credits after a run with a specialized squad which did seem a bit ridiculous if true. Astral Autopsy feels a bit steep at 100k simaris bucks but I suppose it is a rather specialized mod targeted to codex completionists and is very much optional. The new Ayatan sculpture is absolutely gorgeous and is a very nice boost to the 2k endo reward seeing as it may as well be a flat 3.5kish endo value with how easy it is to passively accumulate stars. Would very much like the same treatment for the 4k reward at some point. HP bar change is also especially nice and it makes it pretty apparent how some units are utterly reliant on invincibility. I really would like it to be segmented further for each 100, 1k, 10k, 100k of HP an individual enemy has similar to what LoL does for its HP bars.

Edited by ADirtyMonk

Just now, Urs00 said:

"I needed the endo and I don't care about credits"

you don't? you are just asking for all your credits back... if you knew the change would happen and did anyway because you "don't care" about credits and needed the endo, than what is the problem?

and stop using hema for everything, hema has nothing to do with a change on ayatan price, it is a 1 time farm for an unique weapon, not a feature that should be used often and was just expensive for no reason

no, this game isn't "going in the wrong direction", people always says this in the forum for every single change this game had, the game changes, the game gets features nerfed, features reworked, this isn't an issue, this is how it needs to be to maintain the game and the economy healthy... you might not agree with the change, ofc, you have all the right to not agree with something, but they are not trying to screw you just for fun

I don´t give half a * if they will give back my credits, I'll just get more. I used this as an example to point out their speech concerning Hema does not match reality, it seems to be just a bad excuse to force people to buy it for plat. I'm not using Hema for everything: I am using everything for Hema. 

What they say: we won't fix hema broken research cost to honor those who did it.

What they do: nerf money whip (which people have bought for plat - real money!), end credit cost for exchanging sculptures for endo (nothing against this, actually, just doesn't match their "honor the Tenno" speech.

2 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

...What? Oh... hey another DE white knight. Seems theres a lot on the forums recently. 

This is not whining. This is asking for a change.

We're not asking them to decrease the cost of mutagen required. We're asking them to INCREASE THE DAMN MUTAGEN SAMPLES DROP RATE. 

they will do something about that, they already said that... they didn't do it yet, but they will

they can't simple increase the mutagen by a lot and them get to the problem of a lot of people having 350k mutagen with no use again

9 minutes ago, Sangiros said:

I had spent like 9 millions in a single day buying primed mods, trading sculptures for endo and upgrading the primed. Buying a primed or a legendary core costs 1 million. maxing a primed costs ~2 million. 6 million is change.

Edited by toafarmer

13 minutes ago, Urs00 said:

they will do something about that, they already said that... they didn't do it yet, but they will

they can't simple increase the mutagen by a lot and them get to the problem of a lot of people having 350k mutagen with no use again

reread the tennoclock recap on teh last devstream DE decided because of Steve's Poll to Not increase teh drop rate as to many got butthurt who allready Farmed the Samples so thanks to trolls and the snooty Elitist a**** we all get knackered.

3 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

I don´t give half a * if they will give back my credits, I'll just get more. I used this as an example to point out their speech concerning Hema does not match reality, it seems to be just a bad excuse to force people to buy it for plat. I'm not using Hema for everything: I am using everything for Hema. 

What they say: we won't fix hema broken research cost to honor those who did it.

What they do: nerf money whip (which people have bought for plat - real money!), end credit cost for exchanging sculptures for endo (nothing against this, actually, just doesn't match their "honor the Tenno" speech.

the whip was inflated by the players, not by DE, it is way different than the hema discussion, this is like the ember p, people saw they could sell ember p for 1k and people would buy it, it is not DE's fault if people inflated the price of that stuff for no reason

"but the whip was so good that it was worth the price"

well, now it isn't so good... but most people that bought with plat probably farmed with it already, so they got the value out of it anyway

and people are using the hema problem as DE was saying that they would never alter anything in the game, that's not at all what they are saying, they wanted to alter the price, but everyone was on vacation, when they could make this decision, a lot of people did already farm for it, this is an unique situation, it doesn't mean DE can't or won't change anything ever again, that wouldn't make sense

4 minutes ago, CaelThunderwing said:

reread the tennoclock recap on teh last devstream DE decided because of Steve's Poll to Not increase teh drop rate as to many got butthurt who allready Farmed the Samples so thanks to trolls and the snooty Elitist a**** we all get knackered.

steve isn't sure if changing the drop rate will solve the problem, he did say however that they are still looking for a solution