The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0

[DE]Megan

Hi I like most of the changes in this update that will help players via ui changes.

I will also jump into the fray about the secura lecta.

I have never used it and still need to get it for mastery completion, however when the syndicate melee weapons were introduced the secure lecta said "Whip the enemy out of their ill-gotten gains; double credit drops on kills. "

Double = 2 x, not 11.4 times

Thus getting 11.4 times credits was clearly unintended.

😉

40 minutes ago, I_am_Mr_E said:

Stoner74 - The name is clearly an accurate description. :shocked: There is no "fix" for mutagen sample requirements for the Hema. It was intended. Many individuals and clans have done the farming and have the research. It would not be fair to roll it back. This has been asked and answered so many times, it's AMAZING that you are asking again. Pay attention. Read notes. Watch Dev Streams. Stop whining.

You have 4 choices:

• Buy the Hema for 225p
  • Start a clan and farm the least amount of mutagen samples yourself or with another stoner friend.
  • Find a clan that has the Hema research and beg them to let you in.
  • Stay stoned. Stop caring that you can't get the Hema.

You must be the special kid in school,they said they will buff the mutagen sample drop from 1-2. And what does the name Stoner have to do with anything? Just so you know people dont have the time like you to grind the whole day for 12 mutagen samples per day,some of us have..wait for it....a life. 

It's true. DE has silently changed the credit drop rate. Now not every enemy you killed (with secura lecta) will drop credit. 

Now players will keep getting the ayatan sculpture... will see if they still complain. lol

Edited by kyori

56 minutes ago, Serird said:

If people needed that much credit farm, it's maybe because the problem came from credits, and maybe DE should try to balance that part of the game instead of killing the only thing that let us reduce the grind.

No, the problem comes from players that were complaining in the past that they had wagon-loads of credits and nothing to spend them on, to which DE reacted by reducing credit rewards, increasing costs, introducing new ways to spend, and so on. And now they complain they don't have enough credits. So unless people s.u., this will never stop.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

You hypebeasts on this forum need to chill out with all of your hype and stockholm syndrome posts praising everything DE does. You act as if everything they release can do no wrong. You can't be so blind that for the past 4 months you haven't seen a huge growing rift between developer and community. Stop with the hype posts if you can't provide anything useful to say.

my speed nova turned into a slowva after someone left our group in akkad. i didnt host migrate, my M prime just started slowing instead of giving speed. someone had growing power, but i tried m primes when i didnt have the GP buff and it was still a slow. idk what script you guys fiddled with but somethin aint right right now.

55 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

And stop being a toxic f***. 

1000 people in a moon clan. 500k mutagen samples. DE assumes everyone in our clans are super active and are able to farm mutagen. Which is not true. 

Lmao.. says the newb who doesnt know what it is to farm 350k mutagen samples for a clan.

Actually, he does.

@Too_Flashy is a fellow Lone Ranger, one of the probably less cooperative clans when it's time to farm for research(because of our nature, not complaining). 

He knows what farming 500k Mutagens means and he joined me several times helping the research, which is currently 190k from being completed. 

tumblr_inline_mzgoi2vQq51r7v6aq.gif

He just has a different opinion from your on the subject despite being in the exact same situation. 

Leave him alone, sir. 

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

2 hours ago, Shockwave- said:

Sure, but it needed a huge nerf. 4X credits for using a weapon is still pretty good farming.

if it boosted total credit gain by 4x then maybe. but usually 90%+ of the credits you get are from mission reward - and assuming 10% are from credit drops and only do lecta kills, you'd get 1.3x the credits you would usually get on normal missions. doing LOR speedruns is probably better than akkad now if you want to farm credits.

2 hours ago, MateiCI said:

So, if I am MR 12 what will the multiplier be???

Depends on the way it scales. So far we only have two points (8, 2) and (18, 4). 

If it scales linearly, then the multiplier for someone at MR12 is 2.8x. 

First time I used a graphing calculator for a video game. Scary stuff. 

I know i'm preaching to the choir here and just sounding as another whatever negative name you may call people like me, But i know from experience with other devs that you have to keep an issue in the public conscious for it to actually get adresses for if it's forgotten it will never be. I know you guys promised to look into it, but it's been a few weeks since and it still has not been addressed.

Please implement something to help resolve the Research issue regarding Hema. Increase the drop rate for mutagen samples or anything. As long as it remains unresolved it will appear as if DE doesn't care. That you are just ignoring it in the hope it will get forgotten while hiding behind excuses like how you don't want to nullify the accomplishment of those who already farmed even tough none of them care. Just to keep that plat sink in there.

I want to see it fixed as i see it as a slippery slope that can end in a lot worse. Nip this issue of being a bit too greedy in the bud and please don't implement more researches with this ludicrous level in demands.

Edited by nighter3d

1 hour ago, I_am_Mr_E said:

Stoner74 - The name is clearly an accurate description. :shocked: There is no "fix" for mutagen sample requirements for the Hema. It was intended. Many individuals and clans have done the farming and have the research. It would not be fair to roll it back. This has been asked and answered so many times, it's AMAZING that you are asking again. Pay attention. Read notes. Watch Dev Streams. Stop whining.

You have 4 choices:

• Buy the Hema for 225p
  • Start a clan and farm the least amount of mutagen samples yourself or with another stoner friend.
  • Find a clan that has the Hema research and beg them to let you in.
  • Stay stoned. Stop caring that you can't get the Hema.

It's so cute when a mentally impaired person tries to convince others they have a valid an intelligent point.

Listen genius, since you advice paying attention and watching devstreams, how about you put your teachings in practice and watch again when Steve clearly says the COST won't change, but the DROP RATE will? You may even learn something and save some face next time you decide to humiliate yourself on the forum.

2 hours ago, sinisteran said:

I find 60 percent nerf kinda ridiculous. I think 40- 45 percent would be fine tho. although to be fair at mr21 i dont even need to farm credits at all.

I didn't need to farm credits ever. I just sold some of mods and warframe parts duplicates at the beginning, did it a couple of times. That's it. I really don't understand all that noise around Lecta

Nice update.

I gotta say about the secura lecta, it did need a nerf, but they went a bit overboard. A bit? Who am i kidding, they nuked it. Can't say i am surprised though, i saw this coming the moment they mentioned it in the devstream. It was a trainwreck waiting to happen. If you want to farm credits out of DS now you're better off just getting a booster.

Edited by Serbian2G