Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clans offering temporary membership for Hema, free Ignis Wraith

Buff00n

Question

I'm collecting contacts for clan warlords that are offering free temporary membership to players seeking the Hema.  

Update: Some clans are also offering the Ignis Wraith BP for free.  The list had been update to show which clans are offering what.

Warlords:
If you are a warlord and would like your clan added to the list, then send me a PM or reply to this thread.  Mention what size your clan is and and what region/time you usually play.  If you are still researching the Hema, then also say when it will be done.

• If you are online at the same time as the player asking for an invite, then you can save them the trouble of crafting a dojo key.  Invite them into your dojo, then send the clan invite and have them accept while still in your dojo.  Once they accept, they can buy the Hema while they're there without having to re-join or craft a key.
  • For the Ignis Wraith the other player does not have to join your clan, you can trade the BP directly.  It costs 15K credits in the Chem Lab.  If you want reimbursement then you can have the other player trade you a stack of 75 unranked common mods, or 30 unranked uncommon mods, which can be sold for 15K credits.
    • There are still scammers out there, so I'd recommend checking the profile of the buyer to make sure they haven't already ranked the Ignis Wraith.

Players seeking Hema
If you are a player seeking the Hema, then the best option is to add one of us in game and message us there when we're online.  You can also just respond to this thread or PM us, but make sure to leave your current clan before doing that.  One of us will send you an invite, but you don't find us online in game then we can't make any guarantee about how fast that will be.  

• Make sure you are at least MR 7, the minimum required for Hema.
  • Make sure your clan leader/recruiter is cool with you leaving temporarily and coming back later.
  • Unless you are inside the other clan dojo before accepting the invitation (as mentioned above), you will have to craft a dojo key and either wait 12 hours or rush it for 10 plat. 

Players seeking Ignis Wraith
If you are seeking the Ignis Wraith then any warlord or member of their clan listed below with (Ignis Wraith) has offered to give the BP away for no plat.  This only requires a trade, you do not need to leave your current clan.

• Make sure you are MR 6, the minimum required for Ignis Wraith.

PC clans:

PS4:

Xbox One:

Note: If you want to comment on the actual merits of the Hema or its research then please go to the megathread we already have for that topic.  

Note 2: If you want to comment on the merits of Ignis Wraith or the Pacifism Defect event then please use one of the other threads.

Edited by Buff00n

You can finally put me down for the Hema research. Will be done in 2 days or so. Need to get that Ignis BP now. >.>

I work two jobs at this point. So contact is a bit random depending on my schedule or lack their of. Just shoot me a message in game that you need the Hema research and be ready to accept the invite.

Edited by Cortanis

Let me start by saying thank you to the warlords and clans who are offering this service. After reading the thread, I have a question. I'm one of those solo clan players, and I'd rather not lose it. It may only be a barebones clan for research and not decorated at all, but I still don't want to lose what I've invested in it. How have clans helped other solo clanners keep their clans after obtaining the Hema and Ignis Wraith research?

24 minutes ago, SpacedLAB said:

How have clans helped other solo clanners keep their clans after obtaining the Hema and Ignis Wraith research?

For the Ignis Wraith someone can just trade you the BP.  Lots of clans are giving it away for free.

For Hema you're kind of up a creek.  To get the BP you have to be a member of a clan that has it.  

One option is to invite a second member, promote them to warlord, and have them hold on to the clan while you leave temporarily.  I think it's probably okay to use an alt account for this, as long as you don't trade between accounts, but be aware that an account has to at least complete Vor's Prize before it can join a clan.

Another option is to just grind it out.  The recruiting channel has people hosting ODD pretty much constantly, but be prepared to conform to the meta farming frames to join them.  I was able to regain the 5K samples I spent in about three months by just running ODD occasionally when I had a booster from login or sorties.

Of course, there's always a third option: Give up on having a solo clan.  The writing on the wall is pretty clear at this point, and clans with "suboptimal capacity" are going to be increasingly marginalized.  That doesn't have to mean destroying your dojo.  I went this route by sprucing up the place and taking in some members, and it's actually been pretty great.

18 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

For the Ignis Wraith someone can just trade you the BP.  Lots of clans are giving it away for free.

For Hema you're kind of up a creek.  To get the BP you have to be a member of a clan that has it.  

One option is to invite a second member, promote them to warlord, and have them hold on to the clan while you leave temporarily.  I think it's probably okay to use an alt account for this, as long as you don't trade between accounts, but be aware that an account has to at least complete Vor's Prize before it can join a clan.

Another option is to just grind it out.  The recruiting channel has people hosting ODD pretty much constantly, but be prepared to conform to the meta farming frames to join them.  I was able to regain the 5K samples I spent in about three months by just running ODD occasionally when I had a booster from login or sorties.

Of course, there's always a third option: Give up on having a solo clan.  The writing on the wall is pretty clear at this point, and clans with "suboptimal capacity" are going to be increasingly marginalized.  That doesn't have to mean destroying your dojo.  I went this route by sprucing up the place and taking in some members, and it's actually been pretty great.

Got it, thanks for the info.

8 minutes ago, Mivec818 said:

hi guys,

is there any clan still available to get free giving ignis wraith now?

Yes.  Find any of us mentioned above with (Ignis Wraith) in game and we can hook you up.  There are also still players offering it on trade chat, or you can probably just ask there if you can't find any of us online.

4 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Yes.  Find any of us mentioned above with (Ignis Wraith) in game and we can hook you up.  There are also still players offering it on trade chat, or you can probably just ask there if you can't find any of us online.

yesterday i did pm a lot of player on the list,

but all of them are offline,

i guess im in the wrong time, ill will try pm later~

Edited by Mivec818

This is awesome guys! I'm coming back from a short several-week break, and was really bummed I had missed out the Ignis! My clan kicked me, which was pretty surprising, considering I was quite active and did due diligence on resource contribution (not to mention a veritable fountain of credits from the trade tax!)

Anyhow, if any warlords are still inviting players in to grab the research for Hema and Ignis Wraith, please consider shooting me an invite @Sushi_Desires (pc) :)

Thanks!

Hey, @Buff00n, guess I forgot to mention, but I constantly give free Ignis Wraiths  (We got the research), could you add that next to the Hema please?

I would also like to point out that we have 4 Spots open now for Hema membership, not 1 anymore.

My name is already on your list as one of 2 Xbox leaders.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Hey, @Buff00n, guess I forgot to mention, but I constantly give free Ignis Wraiths  (We got the research), could you add that next to the Hema please?

I would also like to point out that we have 4 Spots open now for Hema membership, not 1 anymore.

My name is already on your list as one of 2 Xbox leaders.

Thanks!  Updated.