The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.10.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, War said:

It's not a bug, they want people in a Moon clan to farm for 50,000 mutagen samples, which means 50 mutagen samples per person (although DE assumes everyone is active AND contributing, which is never the case).

They've said during a stream or two and here on the forums that they don't want all Clan-researched gear to be "easy".

It's still hell. DE pls. ;-;

Storm clans (max capacity 100, it's what I'm in) cost 50k - it's 500/player for the unrealistic best-case estimate of a completely full clan. More like 1500/player for the more realistic estimate of 1/3 of the clan who actively contribute.

EDIT: and yes, it's still stupid in that they picked the highest cost for the least common research resource. I've got identical corpus and infested kills, but 20x more raw fieldron than mutagen. It's not a case of not being "easy", it's a case of "I've played this game for 3 years and I still don't have that many mutagen samples".

Edited by DoomFruit

3 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Storm clans (max capacity 100, it's what I'm in) cost 50k - it's 500/player for the unrealistic best-case estimate of a completely full clan. More like 1500/player for the more realistic estimate of 1/3 of the clan who actively contribute.

EDIT: and yes, it's still stupid in that they picked the highest cost for the least common research resource. I've got identical corpus and infested kills, but 20x more raw fieldron than mutagen. It's not a case of not being "easy", it's a case of "I've played this game for 3 years and I still don't have that many mutagen samples".

Yeah I had a typo, accidentally left off two zeroes, my bad. 

The new starter weapons look great.

Not a fan of the idea the Sentinal is specific to one class of people. Sentinals should be useful all the time. This sentinal should just be the first one you unlock. Just like in warframes - Rhino is the first one you unlock. 

Blueprint Change is also great -  I am always wondering how many Forma blueprints I have remaining. 

Now only if those Anti Toxins had some actual use - considering how many recipes exist for them.

I'd like to point out that the new Braton reload animation removes the clip from the weapon but doesn't actually put in a new one. the weapon is left without a clip in (visually) after the first reload. I have seen this on the MK-1 Braton.

Also, please note that the same happens when we use the Solstice Burston skin on the Burston Prime. In addition to the holding and reloading animations not matching up with the Burston model (left hand clips through while holding it and when reloading a clip falls out of the stock of the gun - Burston has a clip under the barrel while Prime has it in the stock), after the first reload the weapon is left without a clip in. Please fix this.

Edited by LordPreda