Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Gussygoose said:

okay.. this is embarassing. On this hotfix, the launcher stuck at "CHECKING NEW CONTENT.."

Give it a bit of time, it does stall a little at times.

If not: Do a restart of your PC or Hit Task Manager and close the "Warframe application" from there, this SHOULD fix it.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

It is disheartening to see DE acknowledge that the only purpose of riven mods is power creep.

I was looking forward to an Artax riven, too: +zoom, +range, +fire rate has potential.

Just now, pauli133 said:

It is disheartening to see DE acknowledge that the only purpose of riven mods is power creep.

I was looking forward to an Artax riven, too: +zoom, +range, +fire rate has potential.

Power levels mean nothing anymore.

DE, a great update if not for the conclave stuff. :THUMBS UP:

3 minutes ago, Ianrama said:

WHAT?
A-N-O-T-H-E-R conclave event?
Another.,..

Come on DE... Do something new that is not Conclave... I understand that you want to grab players attention to something that is not played much... but keep it cool. Make some new content for your PvE players.

To be fair, it isn't taking a lot of their time to do the Conclave stuff, and some people do like it. I don't, but some people do. How much time do you think they invest in reskinning the thing with new themes and changing a couple of affects? We assume that they are still working on some new stuff for the main game.

1 minute ago, Roominashum said:

conclave is severly underplayed, so i guess it's DE's way of saying "hey....this exists, try it out..please?"

Yeah I agree it is underplayed, the reason for this is maybe because the majority of the players does not want to play conclave.

To be honest I will never try it out, I like warframe as a pve game, if I want to play a pve game then I will play something like Titanfall or T2 or TF2 or whatever.

So, people are sorta mad because they expect normal warframe content, not meh additions like new pve game modes or conclave alerts. For example Lunaro, you know the 1st part of U19 it was a worthless addition to a game that already lacks content in departments where it matters, generally pvp is not that department.

Also just as a side note, why conclave exclusive mods? Another reason to not play conclave and acquire said mods if I can`t use them in pve.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Energy will now be refunded when the target dies between cast and effect on the following Warframe abilities:
    • Atlas' Landslide
    • Inaros' Devour
    • Mag's Magnetize
    • Nidus' Parasitic Link (Mutation stacks, not energy)
    • Nyx's Mind Control
    • Saryn's Spores
    • Titania's Lantern
    • Trinity's Well of Life

THANK YOU!

18 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Really now? Damage is not the only thing that makes something worthy...

I mean i understand that you want to save your fellow tenno from getting "useless" rivens. Someone pops up a +dmg and +multishot riven for an artax and then they be like: "Omg WHY? Finally a godlike Riven but only for THIS?". But the same can be said to deth machine rifle, stinger, laser rifle etc. And they are not removed from riven list. Artax can be modded for status though and has it's own good niche.

The same can be said for -'100+%' Damage or -'100+%' Multishot. Not only do they make the weapon crap, they force a player to compensate with other mods. Either way, no weapon wants to deal 0 damage unless their other effects like Status Chance and Status Duration are existing and is instantly 100000% just to make such weapons a status weapon. Alas, it's not so fix this please.

2 minutes ago, matrixEXO said:

Either way, no weapon wants to deal 0 damage unless their other effects like Status Chance and Status Duration are existing and is instantly 100000% just to make such weapons a status weapon. Alas, it's not so fix this please.

I would never play weapons with like 0 damage myself. But sentinel weapons are different. They got infinite ammo and when they cover you with CC and blast procs, hell man is this good.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

I would never play weapons with like 0 damage myself. But sentinel weapons are different. They got infinite ammo and when they cover you with CC and blast procs, hell man is this good.

I honestly would. Imagine having a weapon like Synoid Gammacor that deals 0 damage but has about 25.00 status per second. You're basically proccing a lot of status within a short span, making that gun a purely status-debilitating weapon rather than an offensive one. Helps your team mop up enemies rather than you being the main DD. Think about AoE weapons like the Amprex doing such as well. It's not bad, it's just a role shift from 'damage' to 'cc'.

"Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!"

Suddenly, I actually want an Artax Riven. But I imagine now as a collector's item it's worth more than I'd offer for it. Interesting change anyway.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

How to create some activities on the trade chat and make an "unaffectable" riven mod worth plat.. for basically nothing just that it is exclusive now. well done DE