The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really? (Baro Ki'Teer)

Voltage

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

They've done boosters, beacons, fireworks...uh am I missing anything. A specter of one of the tankiest enemies in the game doesn't sound all that bad. Anyone test it yet?

And every other specter blueprint isn't permanent either. Syndicate specters require syndicate standing or killing them in the field, everything else rescue missions or Clem.

A 5 minute rescue mission vs. a >20 minute grind for void keys + running the relics? The odds are stacked pretty heavily in favour of the tenno spectre, which if made out of Valkyr, Chroma or Inaros, is tankier than any mob. Syndicate spectres cost 2.5k standing, so you're looking at being able to get at least 5 of those per day - and that's for low-ranked players who don't do syndicate missions and turn in medallions.

4 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

A 5 minute rescue mission vs. a >20 minute grind for void keys + running the relics? The odds are stacked pretty heavily in favour of the tenno spectre, which if made out of Valkyr, Chroma or Inaros, is tankier than any mob. Syndicate spectres cost 2.5k standing, so you're looking at being able to get at least 5 of those per day - and that's for low-ranked players who don't do syndicate missions and turn in medallions.

Still, a permanent bp when no other specter in the game has the same benefit is a steep demand. The only alternative is steep production costs which no one likes either.

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Still, a permanent bp when no other specter in the game has the same benefit is a steep demand. The only alternative is steep production costs which no one likes either.

Then dont release a specter bp as a baro reward at all then. There is nothing to excuse or defend here.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

They're instant on-demand allies. And like I said in my edited post, NONE of the other specters have infinite use either.

Thats true, but none of the other specters come every 2 weeks (maybe) and have such a steep price. Both extreme Timegates and Resource gates. I feel like the extreme cost/time warrants something more, dunno.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

What benefit?

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

Actually he does give some kind of aura.

Warframe0107.jpg

Warframe0108.jpg

He also got his own drone that increases your shields, so it might be combination of ancient healer and that drone specter.

Edit. That aura is not like ancient healer aura, im taking far too much dmg

Edited by ViS4GE

1 hour ago, -Voltage- said:

5f8c6d3583728f75d1ee576c4cbd17f3.png

What even is this. The only new item is useless. This is the first Ki'teer visit in a long time where I am NOT buying the new shiny. This is disappointing and such a waste of ducats.

P.S It is not re-useable ;-;

Would you rather a selfie of baro?

OOyNfes.jpg

2 hours ago, -Voltage- said:

5f8c6d3583728f75d1ee576c4cbd17f3.png

What even is this. The only new item is useless. This is the first Ki'teer visit in a long time where I am NOT buying the new shiny. This is disappointing and such a waste of ducats.

P.S It is not re-useable ;-;

They didn't even bother giving us a reskinned cosmetic frill? 

Seems like it is getting easier to not bother to log in these days.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

This is actually pretty darn funny... DE must of known the salt it would cause. 😂

It wouldn't be Baro otherwise...😂

Well, DE are also just humans right? They also need their bi-weekly laughs and chuckles for the weekend. Of course they know that it's causing salt and frustration.