The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To the guys that saved 3000 dudes in one mission.

2Peter3Nine

Two Vauban, two Trinity. Vauban presses 3 like there's no tomorrow, Trinity gets energy and heals them up. Simple really but time consuming. 

I have noticed some doubts regarding the use of Vauban and Trinity. Well then. I am from Sword of the Stars and that was our setup. http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/pacifismDefect.php If nothing else, that rank should add more than enough credibility into my comment. 

Edited by Bronjun

5 minutes ago, Bravely_Casual said:

The guys that got that many undoubtedly took advantage of the perma-bastille glitch before it got patched.

as this is pretty much true it negates the whole fairness of top 10% of clans getting the perma research for ignis wraith. Nothing new though with every event ever the leaderboard numbers are always wrong

Edited by DogManDan

14 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

as this is pretty much true it negates the whole fairness of top 10% of clans getting the perma research for ignis wraith. Nothing new though with every event ever the leaderboard numbers are always wrong

Even without the glitch, the very existence of Trinity being able to heal (and, consequently, make them damage resistant) the defectors already ruined any form of competition, as it is. It came down to a test of patience rather than a test of clans working together.

5 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Even without the glitch, the very existence of Trinity being able to heal (and, consequently, make them damage resistant) the defectors already ruined any form of competition, as it is. It came down to a test of patience rather than a test of clans working together.

Thing about this is the damage resistance on the kavor is bugged, they only get healed and don't get the DR, hence the use of EV trin and not bless trin. But even if it wasn't bugged, it's still only 75%, which enemies would still one-shot through eventually.

Just now, Xaranoth said:

Thing about this is the damage resistance on the kavor is bugged, they only get healed and don't get the DR, hence the use of EV trin and not bless trin. But even if it wasn't bugged, it's still only 75%, which enemies would still one-shot through eventually.

And yet it still lets you bypass the mechanics of the event, whether you're correct or not.

As I recall, disrupters are capable of becoming immune to bastilles over a period of time (spreading to nearby infested as well), making Vauban a questionable choice for the event. I've managed about 370 with two Limbos and two Trinities; could have gone longer if it didn't take three hours to do that many with dudes sometimes spontaneously combusting, but it works.

My gut says that Vauban wasn't used.

they took advantage of the Script Kills via Snowglobe.
no hairbrained theorycraft whining needed.

in conjunction with Trinity ofcourse, as all good Squads for this Gamemode include Trinity.
personally i would've had a Nova in there rather than their comp, but i'm sure it was fine.

Edited by taiiat

1 hour ago, General_Durandal said:

Wow, great job, congrats!

But... how?

What frames/weapons did you use?

I doubt they'll reply, but, geez man, that's crazy.

1 hour ago, Bravely_Casual said:

The guys that got that many undoubtedly took advantage of the perma-bastille glitch before it got patched.

1 hour ago, DogManDan said:

It's actually all legit. They spammed Trinity and Limbo with everybody being invulnerable and getting that sweet, sweet energy regen from the Rift. They did waste about 12-16 hours of their lives though..... :/

45 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

my first question is how did he save 3k dudes without saving the women?

Im sure more than 10 women appeared while those 3k dudes passed by. 

It was a Macho-only ship. There was an amazon ship flying next to it and got evacuated by Pimp daddy Limbo.

1 hour ago, Chipputer said:

exactly.

to get to the top 10% with a solo ghost clan (atm) all you have to do is press 3 for ~3 hours straight.

i admit i even tried it, got dced after about 50%, couldn't rejoin. was almost glad. cannot be arsed to ever try again. complete mind numbingly dullness, it honest to god felt like work.

55 minutes ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

They did waste about 12-16 hours of their lives though..... :/

like srsly, in some weird zen way that is an accomplishment alright. like working a 12 hour shift at an assembly belt.

and the fact they made it % based is so cruel psychologically... not nowing if maybe during the last hours everyone will try do be even more hardcore (which will probably the case). what were they thinking...

2 hours ago, Bravely_Casual said:

False. I know them, and their exact setup and vauban was not in this list at all. Do not just assume for the sake of free upvotes. They did no exploiting and powered through 12 hours of the event with some small breaks. Determination was all they needed, and an awesome host and team setup :)

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

they took advantage of the Script Kills via Snowglobe.
no hairbrained theorycraft whining needed.

in conjunction with Trinity ofcourse, as all good Squads for this Gamemode include Trinity.
personally i would've had a Nova in there rather than their comp, but i'm sure it was fine.

They didn't use a trinity...

Edited by --Q--Voltage

Funny everyone assumes trinity was here or vauban. Neither of which were used and this whole thread is just conspiracy and salt. Maybe just congratulate some dedication instead of calling out glitches and exploits.