Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much price of Maiming Strike will go down after Telos Boltace nerf?

Atekron

It will go significantly, I can tell you that for sure. Yeah, it's useful for every melee weapon, but not 'spam-it-all-to-hell-with-macros' useful, like Telos Boltace waves all over the place. So yeah, since it's harder to use on the other weapons, will be a lot less desired.

None at all. Telos Boltace is a glorified can opener and the only reason I used it was because it made looking for Syndicate medallions actually fun.  Now I'm not sure any more.... will it still do damage so I can open containers or will it be trash bin with Telos Boltace...

6 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

People were using it on the Telos Boltas? It didn't work on it unless you actually connected with the weapon just like the combo counter....

Maiming add flat 90% crit chance. With 10% cc on Telos Boltace you have 100% crit chance during slide attacks. 

1 hour ago, Atekron said:

It's, of course,a good mod, but not 500-700 platinum good.

NO mod is worth that much, not even a "god roll" Riven, or the rarest stances like Vengeful Revenant. hell, I don't think people ask for that much for Legendary Cores, 500 seems to be about the max for those from what I've seen.

it's just trade chat being silly, as per usual. the price will probably drop, but it's an event mod in limited supply, and there will always be people will pay extortionate prices for a single mod, thinking it will make them the ultimate Telos Boltace Build or some other such nonsense.