Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

13 hours ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

? how? it looks more like a pharaoh to me

Agreed, i think he looks like the adopted love child of Feyarch Oberon and Wukong wearing a pharaoh headpiece. 

I'm really interested to see what Alt-helm he ships with, since we have been seeing an Alt helm drop at the same time the new Frame arrives.

Hmm, gonna take some guesses at his powers:

Condemn - single target, condemned enemies hit with a headshot are instantly killed (doesn't work on bosses) and grants an amount of energy back. There's your scaling 1st power.

Penance - toggled aura that transfers Harrow's health and energy to nearby allies in need, stops at 2 HP and 0 energy (deactivates).

Thurible - exalted censer, a melee weapon that can also be coupled with Harrow's secondary weapon, ala the new secondary-melee wield system. Empowered by the death of nearby enemies and headshots made with the secondary weapon. Innate Lifesteal on enemy death, melee hits and headshots to help recover health quickly and synergize with Penance.

War Pact - I have no idea.

Edited by PsiWarp

IMO

Good Name:  Sage

Abilities:

!. Leadership: Disarms and gains the sole attention of all enemies in range. (range)

2. Submission: Confuses target enemies into defending only the Sage. (duration)

3. Collection: Leeches small amounts of health and energy from all enemies in range, distributed only to clan members.  (efficiency)

4. Illuminate: Illuminates all loot for all alliance members in all areas of the map. (strength)

Weapons:

Melee: [No-brainer] Staff - "the Monkey Bone"

Secondary: Sling Shot - [slow, very high proc dmg] heat, cold, electricity...which? ...r...n...g - "Synaptic's Pearl"

Primary: Rift Energy Spears - "Synaptic's Javelin"

A Priest, Sage, Pantheon, Deity, whatever...it's going to be about it's group or sect...again whatever the verbiage, this should be the clan support frame.

Edited by 3allvalve
Grammar

On 5/9/2017 at 0:37 PM, PsiWarp said:

Hmm, gonna take some guesses at his powers:

Condemn - single target, condemned enemies hit with a headshot are instantly killed (doesn't work on bosses) and grants an amount of energy back. There's your scaling 1st power.

Penance - toggled aura that transfers Harrow's health and energy to nearby allies in need, stops at 2 HP and 0 energy (deactivates).

Thurible - exalted censer, a melee weapon that can also be coupled with Harrow's secondary weapon, ala the new secondary-melee wield system. Empowered by the death of nearby enemies and headshots made with the secondary weapon. Innate Lifesteal on enemy death, melee hits and headshots to help recover health quickly and synergize with Penance.

War Pact - I have no idea.

hohoho, me likey them ideas.

Passive: On death / after using revive, gains 500% damage buff for 45 seconds. 

3rd: Sacrifice to revive fallen allies.

4th: Rings a bell that makes every enemy alerted in a 1500m area. 

.... Edgy

i say 20.5 gonna happen till months later after may... maybe 

edited: wtb umbra excalibur not harrow pls

Edited by Guest

.5 Updates almost always come with a new frame so I think that the Update will come next week since [DE]'s showing off a "completed" (Not Confirmed, but all of his abilities are working well enough to be shone) Harrow on Friday.

The Tactical Alert will probably just be started by a Hotfix activating something that came in an earlier update.

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

12 minutes ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

.5 Updates almost always come with a new frame so I think that the Update will come next week since [DE]'s showing off a "completed" (Not Confirmed, but all of his abilities are working well enough to be shone) Harrow on Friday.

The Tactical Alert will probably just be started by a Hotfix activating something that came in an earlier update.

What tactical alert?