Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the most dangerous/challenging enemy to you?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

It's not the enemy in particular, but the effect it has. Ancient Healers. Corrupted or otherwise. Mix them into a horde of enemies and it throws a wrench into whatever battle plan I had. Usually they sneak up on a group I was about to turn into sushi and then I am forced to effectively drop what I was doing and look for the bastard(s) and then beeline for them. 

This tends to end up with me tunnelvisioning and making some pretty dangerous mistakes. Most times I manage to wrangle myself out of those mistakes. 

Techs. They make my inaros with scarab armour look like a banshee i.e they kill me in seconds. I want those supras they wield.

Napalms.High armour, high damage and high hp. Need I say more?

Grineer who go for the ramparts and shred you in seconds, at least in med high level content.

The orb that shoots blue lazer waves in the drift mod oroki. Room. If if hits you, better have a high amount of hp, because the slash procs it does are on the high side.

Just like they guy who said a few posts ago, juggies are rather dificult to take out if in the wrong position, the armour is a problem however in some cases

Edited by samuelx43a

None of them. Challenging to me means that I could have a chance at succeeding using my skills and the mechanics of the game to overcome it. 

Often times, I would be running down a single corridor then be greeted with a face full of bullets and explosives and nowhere to run. It is annoying being at full health, only to have the sights of a Corpus tech then dying in less than a second. Fighting against the ridiculous armor and damage scaling isn't challenging, but more annoying and frustrating.

25 minutes ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

It is annoying being at full health, only to have the sights of a Corpus tech then dying in less than a second.

So your most challenging enemy is the Corpus Tech, then? They'll mow you down in seconds for sure, but their Supras take a bit to wind up. I recommend Enemy Radar and constant lateral motion to deal with them.

For me, it's gotta be those Hyekka Masters. The flamethrower, fast-moving Hyekkas, and lots of Armor on both the master and her minions.

that's an easy one: Techs.

they're the only enemy that pose any threat to me on Corpus missions: Nullifiers? rush em. Bursas? flank em. Combas: pop of their helmets and avoid their shots.

techs? kiss your A$$ goodbye if you don't kill them instantly, because their Supras have infinite range, 100% accuracy, 50,000 damage per shot and the ability to ignore armour and shields. that's what it certainly seems like. they're the only enemy that can down me or my friends, if the Corpus gave every Crewman a Supra they'd become unstoppable and take over the entire system!

and that's before they start running to Nullifiers for protection...